Bette Midler turns into Jk Rowling, post transphobic tweet

DONTYELLATME

3 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Whatever helps you feel better:bibliahh:

You are free to live your truth luv. It might not be THE truth, but it's your truth.

And I won't take an explanation about homophobia from a non-binary person who can't be gay, thanks.

I'm not non-binary, I'm a flaming cisgender homosexual :rip:

The way you lack the ability for empathy so much you had to assume I must be non-binary to care about their rights as individuals :deadbanana4:

I want to hear your explanation of how you being called out for rejecting members of the LGBTQ+ community is homophobia. I'm actually genuinely curious of your thought process (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that there is one to begin with) :toofunny2:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Communion

• Brando

• Bey Admired

39 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I'm not non-binary, I'm a flaming cisgender homosexual :rip:

The way you lack the ability for empathy so much you had to assume I must be non-binary to care about their rights as individuals :deadbanana4:

I want to hear your explanation of how you being called out for rejecting members of the LGBTQ+ community is homophobia. I'm actually genuinely curious of your thought process (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that there is one to begin with) :toofunny2:

Can you read luv? I've already explained it a million times. The fact that you think that someone who is gay would disagree with non-binary politics just to kiss asses of straight conservatives is homophobic. You think that gay people can't think for themselves and decide for themselves what they agree with without thinking about how they'll get brownie points with straight people. Very patronising! I can imagine dealing with self hate must be hard so I hope you can heal from it and learn how to love yourself unconditionally.

5 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

The fact that you think that someone who is gay would disagree with non-binary politics just to kiss asses of straight conservatives is homophobic.

Sis, look up the definition of homophobia, I'm trying to see something :lakitu:

24 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

You think that gay people can't think for themselves and decide for themselves what they agree with without thinking about how they'll get brownie points with straight people.

Girl, are you really going to argue that you are just hateful as an individual and weren't influenced to be that way by others? Is that your new argument? :deadbanana4:

25 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

I can imagine dealing with self hate must be hard so I hope you can heal from it and learn how to love yourself unconditionally.

Freud would have a field day with you :toofunny2:

17 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Sis, look up the definition of homophobia, I'm trying to see something :lakitu:

Girl, are you really going to argue that you are just hateful as an individual and weren't influenced to be that way by others? Is that your new argument? :deadbanana4:

Freud would have a field day with you :toofunny2:

Not you bringing up the king of misogyny Freud to make yourself look smarter :bibliahh:. Not surprised given your political views.

And no, I don't need to be influenced by others to decide for myself what I believe in and what I stand for, but your argument wasn't that even about that. You keep twisting my words or coming to the most random conclusion. Just like when I said that it's tone deaf to call gay people who fight for their rights despite living in places where it's not safe to be gay pick mes, your response was "Oh so you get to fight for your rights, but others don't?", as if that somehow addressed my point. Not your reducing your insults towards me about me being a pick me starved for acceptence from conservatives, willing to sacrifice anyone else to save myself from gulag, as me "being influenced" by their opinions as if that's even remotely the same. What a dishonest way to have an argument.

Also please do explain to me how is being a gay person not supporting a completely unrelated group connected to self hate :dancehall2:

Edited by Mobility Mary

Y’all still going? :bibliahh:

Had to read the tweet several times to find the transophobic message you're claiming and I didn't

But she made a point. "Birthing people", "pregnant people" are some of the worst things I've ever heard :biblio:

Not you bringing up the king of misogyny Freud to make yourself look smarter :bibliahh:. Not surprised given your political views.

It is painful how much you lack reading comprehension :deadbanana4:

And no, I don't need to be influenced by others to decide for myself what I believe in and what I stand for, but your argument wasn't that even about that. You keep twisting my words or coming to the most random conclusion. 

I am leading you to the only logical conclusion your beliefs lead to :rip:

Also please do explain to me how is being a gay person not supporting a completely unrelated group connected to self hate :dancehall2:

Tell me again why you say you are not an LGB-er? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

It is painful how much you lack reading comprehension :deadbanana4:

I am leading you to the only logical conclusion your beliefs lead to :rip:

Tell me again why you say you are not an LGB-er? :rip:

Cause I don't see why trans women and men would be excluded from the community? Hope that helps.

27 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Cause I don't see why trans women and men would be excluded from the community? Hope that helps.

...and your rationale for refusing to accept non-binary people as being a part of the same community is...? :deadbanana4:

Like, do you even follow your own train of thought? :rip:

22 minutes ago, Headlock said:

...and your rationale for refusing to accept non-binary people as being a part of the same community is...? :deadbanana4:

Like, do you even follow your own train of thought? :rip:

I can't explain it cause it wouldn't be politically correct, unfortunately. It's just my preference.

I expected more from the "Ready or Not" chanteuse :biblio: 

tumblr_mnnx507yqH1snfjgpo1_500.gifv

1 hour ago, Mobility Mary said:

I can't explain it cause it wouldn't be politically correct, unfortunately.

You do realize this the exact same argument used by others to reject gay people, right? :rip:

Once again, this will only buy you some time in the gulags, you’ll be buried alongside all the rest of us :rip:

1 hour ago, Mobility Mary said:

It's just my preference.

What the hell does “preference” have to do with anything :deadbanana4:

On 7/5/2022 at 1:20 AM, applestar said:

At this point, it doesn't really matter if the left uses women or birthing people, because they've already lost on this issue and many others.

The left virtually can't win a debate with the right on abortion, because they'll just pivot to, "You can't even define what a woman is." Thanks to this, now contraception, gay marriage, and many more rights determined by the Roe precedent will be taken away. People will also die as a result of the Roe overturn

Policing language is a losing battle for anyone, and obviously we've seen the effects of that in 2016, 2018, and probably in 2022 & 2024 as well.

Yep, the Left always loudly fighting the wrong battles while the Right quietly and efficiently works to win the entire war.

“Defining women by their productive organs in 2022?”

Goes on to use vulva owner, uterus owners,  menstruators, birthing people, carriers etc etc and have operations to get these parts to get closer to their “womanhood” 

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/9/2022 at 7:09 PM, Mobility Mary said:

I don't think I've talked to a more delusion person in my life if I'm being honest. Love how in your viewpoint there are only two political extremes and nothing in between.

A pick me started as a description for women who put down other women to get the approval of men. How is that in any way, shape or form comparable to what's happening here? If I was a pick me I would be going around talking about how I'm not like the other gays and how I'm ashamed of them etc. You thinking that someone must be a pick me to disagree with an identity that came to exist a few years ago or thinking that for being born gay you have to automatically accept every identity is bigoted af, but you don't even try to hide it at this point.

Next thing you know you'll be calling me a pick me for gatekeeping MAPs out of the community.

ZTP violation for comparing nonbinary individuals to pedophiles.

7 hours ago, madonnas said:

ZTP violation for comparing nonbinary individuals to pedophiles.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

“womanhood” 

Why is this in quotes? :)

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

Why is this in quotes? :)

Bc if these organs are not related to womanhood why go out of the way to label people using them and having operation to get them? I was born with all of these I do not  think it plays apart of who I am but it does play apart on how society and world sees me the whole thing don’t make sense and is contradictory 

20 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

Bc if these organs are not related to womanhood why go out of the way to label people using them and having operation to get them? I was born with all of these I do not  think it plays apart of who I am but it does play apart on how society and world sees me the whole thing don’t make sense and is contradictory 

Because it is relevant in medical setting, aka, where these terms are used. Like, it really isn't that hard to understand :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.