• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fentypark

• lonnie

• WildHeart

• ariananext

50 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Because 1989(2014), Reputation(2017), Lover(2019) outstreaming any Ariana album including Positions(2020) thanks to... remixes, aren't they? 

It sounds like you are the actual insecure one and trying to find excuses to me. 

You can come with better excuses but i wouldn't blame you if you don't get how timeless catalogue would look like, Liddo. 

And somehow Swifties didn't have ANY problem with Billie in 2019, during the same year Ariana peaked. 

Makes you wonder... 

No one had an issue with Billie. They probably had an issue with fanbases like Swifties trying to use Billie to drag Ariana

They hate everyone who is more successful than their fave. I've seen a few of them coming for Dua too recently.

I mean, the Ariana dragging didn't even start until after tu,n starting smashing. The Adele dragging didn't start until the release of EOM/30.

They are the new little monsters, instead of posting about the Oscar award, they will blast you with her unflavored 3 aoty.

14 minutes ago, Mezter said:

No one had an issue with Billie. They probably had an issue with fanbases like Swifties trying to use Billie to drag Ariana

Ariana fans dragging Billie in 2019 is also swifties fault now? :ahh:

----

The way Ariana fans screaming "insecurity" because they think Taylor and Ariana are somehow comparable and Taylor's stans should feel insecure as if they are peers tells enough... 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Artistofthedecade

And Dua, Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce… they get bitter when another singer have more attention than their fave.

:cm:

Edited by unclefloprry

Lol I mean it’s pretty simple and it applies to other artists they attack as well. 

The reason Taylor is so successful is because her fan base is able to see themselves in her. Average to below average looking white girls (being nice/generous) who are awful, annoying, petty and manipulative because of jealousy. Taylor wouldn’t be nearly as popular as she is if she was good looking or had actual vocal talent. 

took a long break and OP is still making threads attacking swifties:rip:

and the same people who rushed in here and are perched in most of her threads saying insecurity i-

you all like to play innocent when we have all been there but you like to single out monsters/swifties:toofunny3:

Edited by hungrymuffin

Oh wow let it all out OTH’s :ahh: we promise we don’t hate your flop faves, we just hate you and your delusional asses

3 hours ago, Jennifer said:

Lol I mean it’s pretty simple and it applies to other artists they attack as well. 

The reason Taylor is so successful is because her fan base is able to see themselves in her. Average to below average looking white girls (being nice/generous) who are awful, annoying, petty and manipulative because of jealousy. Taylor wouldn’t be nearly as popular as she is if she was good looking or had actual vocal talent. 

a REEEEAAAAAADDDDD!!! 

11 minutes ago, Kozy said:

yeah i never said taylor was vocally talented, good thing she can write 

rihanna stans pretend their girl is vocally talented just because she’s better than taylor but she’s not and she has no talent in any other area to make up for it, truly nothing more than a PUPPET :rip:

rihanna’s a puppet but who is the one re-recording her old albums bc her masters are getting passed around like a white girl ******* with a college football team? oh okay… pipe it down sweetie! your fave is a rihanna fan :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Kozy said:

The Ariana/Taylor stan war only started after Ariana stans came for Taylor when TUN was initially more successful than Lover

We just returned that energy

6 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

OT : Arianators tried with Taylor in 2019 after TUN stomping on Lover and fake Adele stans hid behind Adele for months in 2021 so... 

Please...let's not rewrite history to fit your narrative. Swifties were the ones who shamelessly kickstarted the Ariana vs. Taylor stan wars following "sweetener" 's rightful win over "reputation" at the Grammys (February 11th, 2019, before the "thank u, next" album was even released).

sub-buzz-22867-1549888588-1.png?downsize

sub-buzz-1209-1549889173-1.png?downsize=

Most Arianators were being reasonable in response.

sub-buzz-3237-1549890939-1.png?downsize=

sub-buzz-409-1549888293-1.png?downsize=6

I just had to set the record straight here.

Of course, it's a fact Ariana stans had a shift in attitude following "thank u, next" 's tremendous success, as the fanbase gained more younger members and the obnoxious success stans started making their presence loud. However, dragging Taylor for "Lover" 's relative 'underperformance' and its bad singles wasn't much different from what many ATRL Swifties did with "30". And considering how the ugly subsection of Taylor's fanbase was making disgusting jokes and nicknames at the expense of Ariana's trauma and constantly discrediting her artistry, I don't blame Arianators for getting bolder (especially when "ME!" and "You Need To Calm Down" weren't much different from Ariana's worst songwriting efforts :keir:). Trust me, as someone who joined the stan community during that period and had ongoing unpleasant interactions with trolls, I know what I'm talking about. 

The Scooter drama only exacerbated matters, as many were expecting Ariana to publicly condemn her manager. It was also the catalyst for the current Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato vicious hate bandwagon we see to this day among stan circles (especially on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).

However, it's always important to stress that the Swifties are a massive fandom, and also had a significant influx of childish younger members and obsessed success stans following "reputation", "folklore", and the current TikTok wave of fans. So as others have mentioned here, the rotten apples really give a bad name to the fandom, but most are chill people who just want to appreciate Taylor's amazing music and have no issue with other successful artists. I've had a fair number of toxic experiences with the nasty portion of the fanbase, so it's something I'm always reminding myself.

To conclude, here's my view on the fandom: the majority of Swifties - the reasonable and mature folks - feel proud of her accomplishments and how her music resonates with many, but don't think her being the only woman on the weekly Spotify top 10 is something to brag about - for instance, and genuinely want more women to thrive alongside her. Meanwhile, the obnoxious subsection of stans who live vicariously through her achievements will have this toxic notion that she's the only one who deserves the 'music industry' status, and will do anything to invalidate anyone who could challenge her stats and domination.

That's my personal take on it. 

1 hour ago, Kozy said:

thank you jay-z, rihanna is still not good at ANYTHING and only has a career because other people told her what to sing and she listened

taylor is a charlie puth fan too, no one cares :rip:

and what are YOU good at besides having your head in taylor’s colon? :rip:

Hmmmm idk but there's something in common about Ari and Adele, first their names start with letter 'A' and they both sing so well.

All those fanbases are actually pretty cool, except delulu swifties who think reputa is Tay's best album.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

9 minutes ago, Kozy said:

is this supposed to be a clock? considering you’re on ATRL, you’re in the same boat :rip:

leave the lingo to blacks gays :rip:… you’re the one saying rihanna isn’t good at anything so i just asked you what are you good at besides being up taylor’s ass? if ANYTHING, it was a read. now answer the question… :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Moonlight Nation said:

Please...let's not rewrite history to fit your narrative. Swifties were the ones who shamelessly kickstarted the Ariana vs. Taylor stan wars following "sweetener" 's rightful win over "reputation" at the Grammys (February 11th, 2019, before the "thank u, next" album was even released).

sub-buzz-22867-1549888588-1.png?downsize

sub-buzz-1209-1549889173-1.png?downsize=

Most Arianators were being reasonable in response.

sub-buzz-3237-1549890939-1.png?downsize=

sub-buzz-409-1549888293-1.png?downsize=6

I just had to set the record straight here.

Even though i disagree with your point since TUN's success was already a thing before 2019 Grammy's and stanwars were already a thing (maybe you would remember the posts like "this is how you actually write a break up song about your exes" after TUN) between 2 fanbases (which only got worse with Lover underperforming back then), i believe that your point is fair enough and i will also agree that it wasn’t one sided but i want to point out that, 

when it comes to Taylor related subjects, "Ellie Woodward" is not the most objective or fair writer out there and intention of her articles might be pretty questionable when she is known with her infamous Taylor article of

How Taylor Swift Played The Victim For A Decade And Made Her Entire Career

They hate all successful artists. It's weird.

Taylucifer

i didn’t know Rihanna stans were this annoying :deadbanana4: jesus

Fan bases hate each other it’s not that deep:gaycat6:

Ariana and Tay are polar opposites and there’s many reasons why the fan bases don’t get along like: Scooter being Ari’s manager, Ariana is mostly a singles artists and Taylor and album artist, Ariana relies more on vocals and Tay more on songwriting, they are, at least imo, the biggest female artist in the past 5 years, it’s normal the fan bases fight, no side it’s innocent 

Adele’s case is more cause of fake Daydreamers dragging Taylor, and how everyone thought Adele was untouchable and Taylor ended up doing better

1 hour ago, Kozy said:

disengaging cuz what even

don’t have an answer? didn’t think you would :coffee2:

9 hours ago, Sex with Rih said:

She sings circles and tables around Taylor :bibliahh:

These success stans geting brave. To the point, they bragged about taylor’s vocal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.