Swifties dislike Ariana and Adele, why?

Rv1709

On 7/3/2022 at 8:49 PM, Moonlight Nation said:

Please...let's not rewrite history to fit your narrative. Swifties were the ones who shamelessly kickstarted the Ariana vs. Taylor stan wars following "sweetener" 's rightful win over "reputation" at the Grammys (February 11th, 2019, before the "thank u, next" album was even released).

sub-buzz-22867-1549888588-1.png?downsize

sub-buzz-1209-1549889173-1.png?downsize=

Most Arianators were being reasonable in response.

sub-buzz-3237-1549890939-1.png?downsize=

sub-buzz-409-1549888293-1.png?downsize=6

I just had to set the record straight here.

Disgusting comments. So bitter for what

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fentypark

• lonnie

• WildHeart

• ariananext

On 7/3/2022 at 9:18 PM, Moonlight Nation said:

Of course, it's a fact Ariana stans had a shift in attitude following "thank u, next" 's tremendous success, as the fanbase gained more younger members and the obnoxious success stans started making their presence loud. However, dragging Taylor for "Lover" 's relative 'underperformance' and its bad singles wasn't much different from what many ATRL Swifties did with "30". And considering how the ugly subsection of Taylor's fanbase was making disgusting jokes and nicknames at the expense of Ariana's trauma and constantly discrediting her artistry, I don't blame Arianators for getting bolder (especially when "ME!" and "You Need To Calm Down" weren't much different from Ariana's worst songwriting efforts :keir:). Trust me, as someone who joined the stan community during that period and had ongoing unpleasant interactions with trolls, I know what I'm talking about. 

The Scooter drama only exacerbated matters, as many were expecting Ariana to publicly condemn her manager. It was also the catalyst for the current Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato vicious hate bandwagon we see to this day among stan circles (especially on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).

However, it's always important to stress that the Swifties are a massive fandom, and also had a significant influx of childish younger members and obsessed success stans following "reputation", "folklore", and the current TikTok wave of fans. So as others have mentioned here, the rotten apples really give a bad name to the fandom, but most are chill people who just want to appreciate Taylor's amazing music and have no issue with other successful artists. I've had a fair number of toxic experiences with the nasty portion of the fanbase, so it's something I'm always reminding myself.

To conclude, here's my view on the fandom: the majority of Swifties - the reasonable and mature folks - feel proud of her accomplishments and how her music resonates with many, but don't think her being the only woman on the weekly Spotify top 10 is something to brag about - for instance, and genuinely want more women to thrive alongside her. Meanwhile, the obnoxious subsection of stans who live vicariously through her achievements will have this toxic notion that she's the only one who deserves the 'music industry' status, and will do anything to invalidate anyone who could challenge her stats and domination.

That's my personal take on it. 

:clap3:

Beefing with stans for the sole purpose of entertainment = hating a celebrity, someone who most likely will never know you, me and this site even exist :rip: 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:55 PM, Taylucifer said:

i didn’t know Rihanna stans were this annoying :deadbanana4: jesus

It's only Fentypark and Rihfenty20

On 7/5/2022 at 12:08 AM, fentypark said:

the drag is for YEARS y’all called rihanna label puppet, etc. YET she’s one of the few with her masters while the “talented, hard working” pop girls are in a dizzy dora state tryna get theirs.

”taylor cares about her work” she cares about extracting money out of y’all swifties and y’all fall for it every time :rip:

rihanna has the FINAL say on where and how her music is used while the “talented herd worker” is getting walked like a dog. you see rihanna’s music isn’t on social media bc she wants people to listen to her music ORGANICALLY not bc of some ******* tik tok trend… “taylor album tracks going viral. why?” threads ring a bell? 

anyway, rihanna is the BAD ***** your fave WHISHES should could embody. 

:zzz:

The hold this legend got on you :dies:

I suggest that you stick to your antivax & homophobic fave before you come for anyone, for ANYthing

Michael196

On 7/4/2022 at 6:23 PM, Artistofthedecade said:

The meltdown :rip:

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png  :dies:

On 7/4/2022 at 3:49 AM, Moonlight Nation said:

Please...let's not rewrite history to fit your narrative. Swifties were the ones who shamelessly kickstarted the Ariana vs. Taylor stan wars following "sweetener" 's rightful win over "reputation" at the Grammys (February 11th, 2019, before the "thank u, next" album was even released).

sub-buzz-22867-1549888588-1.png?downsize

sub-buzz-1209-1549889173-1.png?downsize=

Most Arianators were being reasonable in response.

sub-buzz-3237-1549890939-1.png?downsize=

sub-buzz-409-1549888293-1.png?downsize=6

I just had to set the record straight here.

So much for a fan/stan...

4 hours ago, Teen Spirit said:

these 2 are definitely the most annoying:rip: the obsession is real

every artist has haters, just like all those OTHs are also present in this thread 

5 hours ago, Teen Spirit said:

desperate-pathetic.gif

It’s been years now, but I never really saw a targeted effort against Ari or any more tension then normal before the 5H girls nabbed spots on their tours(Cam/Taylor, Normani/Ariana) after their group split. That’s when I noticed the shadiness and I guess it didn’t die down after that. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:59 PM, frenchyisback said:

I think Swifties still have an inferiority complex toward Adele because Taylor backed off and had to change her release date which was embarrassing for the world world to see.

i screamed :deadbanana:

On 7/4/2022 at 3:25 PM, Isaiah said:

As a former navy I can confirm the navy cling to like the 3 or so good live performances she’s ever given as the only evidence of her talent, and the gag is these performances probably wouldn’t even get her past the 2nd or 3rd round of any given American idol or The Voice season :rip:

Not when she out-sang the UK XFactor winner on national TV. :rip:

Didnt her album skyrocket in the UK selling a crazy 200,000 (more than its US sales) in a week after she destroyed the XFactor live with back to back iconic performances that night? & which  culminated with her breaking the 02 sold out shows record that era?

Boy bye!

Edited by frenchyisback

On 7/5/2022 at 5:12 AM, sweetkiss said:

they hate people that can sing

you gotta see what they do to bieber

its like if you dont like limited singer dont stan them??

damn :jonny: swifties fighting with arianators,adele stans and navy here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.