Was Stranger Things Season 4 Worth the Wait?

LP54

Was Stranger Things Season 4 Worth the Wait?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Was Stranger Things Worth Waiting For?

• Yes
    • No

Was this season of Stranger Things worth the long wait?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• sourtwink

• Sheep

• GrandeVersace

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking Of You

Absolutely. Every part of it.

It took such a long time because of the cinematic approach to it. It paid off well.

No other TV show made me tear up that many times, let alone in a single episode. So yes. :jonnycat:

Considering it's the best season since the first one, yes. Everyone involved did such an incredible job.

Yes, although I think my favorite season it's still the third one

Yes, it was a good season. They should’ve been a little more bold with the deaths. I didn’t expect Steve or Robin to survive the season yet they’re still here :spin:

Season 4 > Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2

Such, such, excellent television. Balled my eyes out watching the final episode.

Beyond the final 2 episodes having more hype than it could ever live up to, I think this has probably been the biggest television season in a long time. The whole world was buzzing. :clap3:

oh i still need to finish season 3 i should get on that

Absolutely! Loved every minute of these 1-2 hour episodes!

I mean, after season 3 I wasn't "waiting" for anything, so the fact that this season slaughtered season 3 in quality and intrigue I would say yes, I guess. :katie2:

I thought it was good. S3 is by far the best thing in the series (the mall sequence is just amazing). As for S4, it had many plot lines happening at once and one of them was certainly unnecessary or could have been given less importance. But it was a solid watch nonetheless as gloomy and dark as it was.

Edited by commander

Absolutely. Netflix was smart to put all that money on the production of this season:jonny5: i cant even imagine the level of production for the final season

Yes! This was the best season and immensely worthy of winning the Emmy for Best Drama Series (if not that, then Ozark, Yellowjackets, The Boys, or Squid Game).

Edited by Hector

Considering it's their best season by far.....yes

Yes, Sadie carried it, she better get some nominations (and that MCU Jean Grey role) we know she deserves.

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Yes! This was the best season and immensely worthy of winning the Emmy for Best Drama Series (if not that, then Ozark, Yellowjackets, The Boys, or Squid Game).

maybe it gets the same as last 2 seasons, sound editing only.

volume 1 was but volume 2 was honestly… not great. super underwhelming with so many blatant writing flaws. 

I haven’t watched the final episode yet, but I have been so blown away by this season. I think it’s the best since season 1, and depending on how episode 9 goes it could surpass season 1 for me. 

So many amazing performances by Sadie, Noah, and Natalia (in that order). Their acting is CARRYING this cast in some scenes. I’ve also immensely fallen in love with the characters of Steve and Robin this season. While I liked them both in past seasons, they are inching up my list and becoming favourites. 

I strongly disagree with those in here saying season 2 or 3 were the best seasons… I felt this show had really reduced in quality with those seasons, as they tried to chase the magic of the 1st season and just couldn’t catch it (despite a few standout episodes in each). I think the overall quality of all the episodes this season has made for a real ride, and the revelations have been insane enough for me to catch that intrigue and mystery we had back in season 1 when the characters knew nothing. The unravelling this season has just been exceptional. 

Yes. The Quality, Cinematics, action, acting and fan service was top tier. And given Covid delays, I understand and am fulfilled with the content. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.