Was Stranger Things Season 4 Worth the Wait?

LP54

Was Stranger Things Season 4 Worth the Wait?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Was Stranger Things Worth Waiting For?

• Yes
    • No

Up until the last episode I wasn’t sure but then it snatched me hard. I think I cried like five times. Sadie Sink you will always be famous UGH

MBBQoP-HotWings.thumb.gif.9e74e55c4367a2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• sourtwink

• Lachlan

• Anye

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc, one if the best show in 2022 so far.

“I piggybacked from a pizza dough freezer” may be one of my favorite scenes of the show.

Yes and this will put so much weight on season 5 and I believe the Duffer Brothers will deliver.

Yes but The Umbrella Academy is better :giraffe:

3 hours ago, sourtwink said:

volume 1 was but volume 2 was honestly… not great. super underwhelming with so many blatant writing flaws. 

this

---

and get rid of some of the characters already, plot armor is ruining the show for me. robin, steve, mike, jonathan add nothing atp and they are still afraid of killing them off

they had a great horror movie like villain this season but they failed to utilize on it, their plan to defeat him was a whole joke and he killed only a bunch of side characters, it made him look a lot less threatening and i'm not that excited to see him again :biblio:

Uhm yeah? Are you this tasteless?

Vol 1 especially was fantastic and fillerfree.

1 hour ago, zaso said:

this

---

and get rid of some of the characters already, plot armor is ruining the show for me. robin, steve, mike, jonathan add nothing atp and they are still afraid of killing them off

they had a great horror movie like villain this season but they failed to utilize on it, their plan to defeat him was a whole joke and he killed only a bunch of side characters, it made him look a lot less threatening and i'm not that excited to see him again :biblio:

this. the way they killed max and then suddenly gave el the power to bring people back to life :jonny5: i love sadie sink but if you’re going to go there, go all the way and just kill her off. the plot armor was insane this season

yes it was good but at the same time theres nothing really to talk about in part 2. like i was so afraid of spoilers but after watching i had no reason to be as nothing significant really happened.

Taylucifer

it was definitely worth it! such an amazing show. i’m glad it’s Netflix’s most popular show.

Squirt Game wishes :jonnycat:

Yes, that season finale was damn epic. 

8 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes and whoever says otherwise is delusional or lacks taste :cm:

Yeah You have to be a real hater to say no :deadbanana2: I blame GOT final season

12 hours ago, Sombre said:

Volume 1 was awesome but volume 2 was kind of a letdown. 

i dont get how ANYONE could possibly think this....

insanity 

YES the BEST season of an OUTSTANDING series was worth the wait

I watched season 1 when it came out and loved it but for some reason i was so bored with season 2 that i never picked it back up :gaycat6:
I guess since season 4 seems well received i might have to finally watch season 2 and 3 

I was kinda bored by part 1 but part 2 was everything :jonny6:

The best season :clap3:

On 7/2/2022 at 9:00 PM, TaylenaStan said:

I watched season 1 when it came out and loved it but for some reason i was so bored with season 2 that i never picked it back up :gaycat6:
I guess since season 4 seems well received i might have to finally watch season 2 and 3 

I was the same, I watched season 3 last month and finished season 4 a few days ago. season 2 was BAD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.