Update: Biden was set to nominate anti-abortion judge the day Roe v. Wade overturned

Communion

Thinking Of You
21 minutes ago, Armani? said:

We dont need a Obama 2.0 presidency:rip:

Michelle and Barack are two different people :skull:

The people want Michelle. She knows that and that’s why she keeps denying it. She doesn’t want to do it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• rihannabiggestfan

• A Bomb

• Brando

rEaChInG aCrOsS tHe AiSlE :isudumblmao:

Someone needs to run against Biden. He can’t hide it anymore that he basically a closested republican. That’s why he said nothing about roe v wade. 

like a user above said bring back Michelle Obama or Bernie, or Elizabeth warren. 

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Michelle and Barack are two different people :skull:

The people want Michelle. She knows that and that’s why she keeps denying it. She doesn’t want to do it.

People like Michelle because she’s not a political figure. People will switch on her the moment she ever decided to run for office and she’s then seen through a political lens where she has to say things like, “I think cancelling student debt is a bad idea,” or “I don’t support Medicare For All because it’s unrealistic,” or “I don’t believe in legalizing marijuana.” She could say the opposite of all those things and her approvals will still drop because people don’t like politicians and Michelle subverts that because, unlike Hillary, Michelle has been consistent in her complete disinterest in pursuing politics. 

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

Obama was a fantastic President. Speak for yourself.

Trash sticks together

5 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Obama was a fantastic President. Speak for yourself.

No he wasn't, neolib. 

13 hours ago, Armani? said:

Exactly. As if 8 years of Obama wasn't bad enough. The same administration that largely led us to Trump. 

Now THIS is the kind of stuff people should be criticizing Biden and his admin for, not stuff he has no control over, like RvW being overturned. This is truly disappointing. Believing Mitch McConnell will hold true to any deal/promise made is as gullible as you can get. What the hell...

13 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Someone needs to run against Biden. He can’t hide it anymore that he basically a closested republican. That’s why he said nothing about roe v wade. 

like a user above said bring back Michelle Obama or Bernie, or Elizabeth warren. 

No, he's not lmao. :rip: I don't know why you people don't understand that not every Democrat is a blue-haired loser screaming about things they know nothing about. Most Dems are more near the center than not and they're the ones who actually go out and vote as opposed to staying inside and tweeting about things they're not even trying to change.

26 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Now THIS is the kind of stuff people should be criticizing Biden and his admin for, not stuff he has no control over, like RvW being overturned. This is truly disappointing. Believing Mitch McConnell will hold true to any deal/promise made is as gullible as you can get. What the hell...

Right. The ******* who withheld Obama from nominating Supreme Court justices... only to turn around and go against RBG's DYING WISH to get Amy Barret in. The democrats are truly deplorable.

49 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

No, he's not lmao. :rip: I don't know why you people don't understand that not every Democrat is a blue-haired loser screaming about things they know nothing about. Most Dems are more near the center than not and they're the ones who actually go out and vote as opposed to staying inside and tweeting about things they're not even trying to change.

Oh wow. You cleared them, bestie. :rip:

As for this thread, would love for OP to let us know for what vacancy and when this supposed nomination is occurring. Sounds MADE UP tbh. :chick2: 

16 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Most Dems are more near the center than not

The vast majority of Biden's own voters in the 2020 primary answered that they prefer more progressive policies and that "I believe he can beat Donald Trump" was a more accurate reasoning for their vote than "His views and ideas align with my own". The same polls found that a majority of Democrats in nearly all states support Medicare For All - the policy that Biden said he would veto if a bipartisan Congress ever passed it since he's against universal healthcare.

16 hours ago, Kassi said:

Sounds MADE UP tbh. :chick2: 

Mmmmm delicious copium.

Beshear slams Biden’s possible nominee for Ky. federal judgeship

Democratic President Joe Biden is poised to nominate a conservative anti-abortion lawyer to a federal judgeship in Kentucky, according to Gov. Andy Beshear.

The Louisville Courier-Journal first reported the possible nomination of Chad Meredith to a lifetime judgeship in the eastern Kentucky district. Meredith worked for former Gov. Matt Bevin and Attorney General Daniel Cameron. He is also a member of the Federalist Society.

During a news conference on Thursday, Beshear called Meredith “an individual who aided and advised on the most egregious abuse of power by a governor in my lifetime.”

https://wfpl.org/beshear-slams-bidens-possible-nominee-for-ky-federal-judgeship/

The way the Kentucky girls basically had to leak Biden's backroom deal in hopes of sabotaging It because it is so outrageous and insulting. Multiple Kentucky Dems confirming it and you're seething. :ahh:

16 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Most Dems are more near the center than not

The vast majority of Biden's own voters in the 2020 primary answered that they prefer more progressive policies and that "I believe he can beat Donald Trump" was a more accurate reasoning for their vote than "His views and ideas align with my own". The same polls found that a majority of Democrats in nearly all states support Medicare For All - the policy that Biden said he would veto if a bipartisan Congress ever passed it since he's against universal healthcare.

16 hours ago, Kassi said:

Sounds MADE UP tbh. :chick2: 

Mmmmm delicious copium.

Beshear slams Biden’s possible nominee for Ky. federal judgeship

Democratic President Joe Biden is poised to nominate a conservative anti-abortion lawyer to a federal judgeship in Kentucky, according to Gov. Andy Beshear.

The Louisville Courier-Journal first reported the possible nomination of Chad Meredith to a lifetime judgeship in the eastern Kentucky district. Meredith worked for former Gov. Matt Bevin and Attorney General Daniel Cameron. He is also a member of the Federalist Society.

During a news conference on Thursday, Beshear called Meredith “an individual who aided and advised on the most egregious abuse of power by a governor in my lifetime.”

https://wfpl.org/beshear-slams-bidens-possible-nominee-for-ky-federal-judgeship/

The way the Kentucky girls basically had to leak Biden's backroom deal in hopes of sabotaging It because it is so outrageous and insulting. Multiple Kentucky Dems confirming it and you're seething. :ahh:

On 6/29/2022 at 4:29 PM, Thinking Of You said:

Michelle, come help us. Please. It’s only four years. Do it for us. 

Excuse me? It's people like the Obamas who are why we are in this mess at all. My god, the Democrats will NEVER get it. LMAO

17 hours ago, Bang Up said:

The problem with Biden isn't that he's a Republican, it's that he doesn't believe in or fight for anything. When he promised his wealthy donors "nothing would fundamentally change, he meant it - but now everything is fundamentally changing the WRONG way because he so adamantly refuses to give a rat's ass and push back in the slightest like the sack of vapidness he is.

18 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Not you calling other people losers :rip:

Lol anyway, Bernie and his ideas ARE the center which is why they're the most popular. If only the media would stop pretending that the center-right like Biden and Bloomberg are electable and those with actual popular policy aren't :rip:

21 hours ago, Bang Up said:

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Living To Tell said:

@Kassi

mayweather-throwing.gif

LMAO

Biden a closet Republican CONFIRMED

Even Reid said "ENOUGH" @Happylittlepunk

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

27 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

LMAO

Thanks for the mention people need to stop pretending that Biden is a mainstream democrat when his ideals are very old school and conservative. Bernie ideals are truly modern and mainstream democrat which is why everyone like them. The media needs to stop pretending that Biden and Nancy pelosi policies are current and new.

58 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

LMAO

Why else would he insist on babbling on about “Ultra MAGA”. He’s just a never Trump Republican. :toofunny3:

25 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Why else would he insist on babbling on about “Ultra MAGA”. He’s just a never Trump Republican. :toofunny3:

A Romney stan, indeed :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.