• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skinnylegendBR

• Outside789

• ninetiesceline

• #Beautiful

Mariah Carey truly is a respected legend. She deserves that standing applause and flowers unlike other legends who embarrass themselves on social media and stage.

Mariah getting help doing 4 steps is iconic :dies:

Good for Latto

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

Some of you pretending that this was live...:deadbanana2: Check your eyes and ears. 

ikr :ahh:

Latto giving ha flowers was cute though.

This song is like the audio-embodiment of edging, every time I hear it & Mariah opens, I get hyped & wanna keep singing Fantasy, but it turns into… something I want to switch off. :chick3:

Anyways. It’s nice to see her on stage again, it was a cute entrance but miss thing did not rehearse. 

Edited by FOCK

50 minutes ago, Lover said:

that was painful to watch.

unable to walk on ha own.

those awful vocals.

not even @stevyy can defend this mess.

Much like everything your fave does at the moment.

Lets not.

Was there anyone at the rehearsals? Because between this, the Diddy tribute, Giveon, it was all just terrible. :deadbanana4:

Finally a performance of this bop!

Love to see Mariah being revered like the ultimate legend she is. It's what she deserves :heart2:

Latto was absolutely terrible. Mariah saved that whole 4 minute performance with only a 30 sec appearance. :clap3:

She sounded great but we're really back to her 2017 performances huh? :deadbanana2: She could’ve moved around the stage a little bit more

4 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Some of you pretending that this was live...:deadbanana2: Check your eyes and ears. 

It wasn't? Because those vocals sounded TERRIBLE & she sounded out of breath lol.

2 hours ago, Lover said:

that was painful to watch.

unable to walk on ha own.

those awful vocals.

not even @stevyy can defend this mess.

Right! WTF are people on here on? Because I'd love some of that. If it was live, the vocals sounded so bad. She sounded out of breath & like she couldn't keep up. I'm saying this as a Mariah fan that knows that she can do better. of course it wasn't terrible like other performances she's done in the past but man...

a certain fanbase is really pressed :zzz: they wish their fave would be as acclaimed and respected as legend Mariah :clap3::heart:

4 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

can she like...not walk or something? :rip:  

do you want her to do the splits in her 50s? was she ever a dancer? i never see these comments about celine, why is mariah any different to you people

i freakin LOVE this woman. Mariah is the biggest vocal legend alive. Just watching her little entrance moment fills me up with joy. thank you for gracing us Mimi <3 

Wow this performance was a mess. Mariah should just go back to presenting awards because this ain’t it omg.

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

do you want her to do the splits in her 50s? was she ever a dancer? i never see these comments about celine, why is mariah any different to you people

cause auntie dion isn't stiff on stage????

26 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

cause auntie dion isn't stiff on stage????

thats from the a new day residency, most people on this forum were in diapers when this was filmed. auntie is currently stiff in the throat and all, having cancelled the courage tour for the hundredth time to next year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.