Latto brings out Mariah Carey for a surprise performance at BET Awards

skinnylegendBR

On 6/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, The Second Coming said:

:clap3: 

OT: not only worrying for a "vocalist" to struggle and sound so rough and out of breath just in those live 30 sec before the usual pre-recorded whistles kick in, but the fact that she can't take a single step without being assisted, does she have mobility issues or it's those spandex dresses 3 sizes smaller her size? Even someone near 80 yo like Diana Ross sounded and looked more energetic yesterday at Glastonbury.

A madonna stan pretending to care about vocals is interesting. And lol at out of breath. Some people here truly need to check their ears.

I want to see what Madonna has been doing lately that is so full of energy. Since she is the one known as a performer. And you can also save your comments about a woman's size or being ''messy'' because your fav has been dragged for not acting her age countless times, which is not ok by the way. But it is interesting to see this attitude coming from madonna stans. What happened that the stans of a liberated woman that fights against ageism became the whole opposite?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skinnylegendBR

• Outside789

• ninetiesceline

• Anye

On 6/27/2022 at 10:40 AM, Anye said:

People saying this is a good performance :ahh:

People here being petty for no reason. :ahh:

OT. She looked great and nothing wrong about those 30 seconds of vocals. Some people just like to be haters that's all.

M looks amazing! Love her! 

On 6/27/2022 at 5:54 AM, killer_rose said:

Some of you here are so hateful for no reason. :rip:

tumblr_inline_r3klxu3Ezw1qktomp_500.gif

I know. They always have to show negativity 

ot: I’m so glad she sang the chorus from the remixed fantasy. I was worried she was gonna sing the original one when I heard her do the whistle note and I don’t like the original version of fantasy 

2 hours ago, Outside789 said:

A madonna stan pretending to care about vocals is interesting. And lol at out of breath. Some people here truly need to check their ears.

I want to see what Madonna has been doing lately that is so full of energy. Since she is the one known as a performer. And you can also save your comments about a woman's size or being ''messy'' because your fav has been dragged for not acting her age countless times, which is not ok by the way. But it is interesting to see this attitude coming from madonna stans. What happened that the stans of a liberated woman that fights against ageism became the whole opposite?

preach!!

5 hours ago, Outside789 said:

People here being petty for no reason. :ahh:

OT. She looked great and nothing wrong about those 30 seconds of vocals. Some people just like to be haters that's all.

Petty for what? She was literally just standing there giving bad vocals.

The standard. 

On 6/27/2022 at 7:14 AM, #Beautiful said:

thats from the a new day residency, most people on this forum were in diapers when this was filmed. auntie is currently stiff in the throat and all, having cancelled the courage tour for the hundredth time to next year

The nerves of Mariah fans always coming after Celine who's literally at home minding her business while Mariah can't stop thinking about one night in 1997. Talk about 'lunacy'...

I really hope for you that they never end up doing a performance together because Celine would literally destroy her with her vocals AND performer skills. Though maybe it would give material for Mariah to write a sequel to her autobiography.

Mariah is stiff on stage (especially televised performances) and that's a fact. She doesn't do much and that's unfortunate.

Maybe if Mariah would stop wrapping herself in layers of spanx, then she would be able to move around on stage. You can tell that she can barely breathe. 

2 hours ago, Legacy said:

Mariah is stiff on stage (especially televised performances) and that's a fact. She doesn't do much and that's unfortunate.

I really LOVE Mariah but... this. She gives me nothing live.

I love her, but why can’t she walk :gaycat6:

I don’t expect full choreo from her, but if she would’ve strutted out onstage by herself it would’ve been iconic. It really takes away from the moment to have someone help her slowly walk like 5 steps. 

Absolutely tragic, but that's sadly nothing new coming from Mariah.

On 6/26/2022 at 11:07 PM, skinnylegendBR said:

wtf?!

I said what I said, Latto is beneath her and a racist sewer rat. :swing:

6 hours ago, Anye said:

Petty for what? She was literally just standing there giving bad vocals.

The standard. 

Bad vocals in your dreams.

The standard, you mean your standard of being a hater? Nothing new there honey, i already knew that.

6 hours ago, Legacy said:

The nerves of Mariah fans always coming after Celine who's literally at home minding her business while Mariah can't stop thinking about one night in 1997. Talk about 'lunacy'...

I really hope for you that they never end up doing a performance together because Celine would literally destroy her with her vocals AND performer skills. Though maybe it would give material for Mariah to write a sequel to her autobiography.

Nobody came for Celine. And Mariah can still sing live. So you can take your hatred somewhere else dear.

53 minutes ago, Outside789 said:

Bad vocals in your dreams.

The standard, you mean your standard of being a hater? Nothing new there honey, i already knew that.

She was literally gasping for air, but if you like it, there's nothing I can do about it.

:hippo:

32 minutes ago, Anye said:

She was literally gasping for air, but if you like it, there's nothing I can do about it.

:hippo:

Sure jan.

And if you are a hater. There is nothing i can do about that either.

9 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

Absolutely tragic, but that's sadly nothing new coming from Mariah.

absolutely tragic is this pathetic woman's whole career

christina_aguilera10.thumb.gif.180a57883

Edited by skinnylegendBR

On 6/27/2022 at 6:28 AM, skinnylegendBR said:

she looks so beautiful

Glowinggggggg :jonny5:

i thought it was good lol 

She sounded great. It's not peak Mariah but she sounded better than most people's favs on a good day :rip:

And as for her not walking, spanx + high heels + fear of falling (ridicule and hurting herself). Obviously she can walk, she's 52 not 92 :rip:

Mariah SLAYED. The more she ages the more cute she also gets. Like she's so endearing lol. The way she REFUSED to move and the way she was holding on to that dancers hand for dear life :lmao: I love her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.