Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• John Slayne

• Literature

• A Bomb

6 hours ago, Espresso said:

:ace: 

Absolutely embarrassing.

Was wondering if Maine was going to be the hold-out in New England, thankfully not...

19 minutes ago, Espresso said:

:clap3: 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:02 AM, Espresso said:

Regardless of the actual topic, I just hate that those big companies CONSISTENTLY tries to defy the US government while they would cater to any whim from the CCP.

I'm just so ready for them to be broken apart or banned from the US market at this point tbh...

Or use the War Powers act to cease Apple & Google and then return it only once they cleaned houses.

If I were president, Tim Cook and his ilks would all be classified as foreign agents by my department of Homeland Security by now and would not qualify to run ANY major US companies.

Edited by frenchyisback

2 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Regardless of the actual topic, I just hate that those big companies CONSISTENTLY tries to defy the US government while they would cater to any whim from the CCP.

I'm just so ready for them to be broken apart or banned from the US market at this point tbh...

Or use the War Powers act to cease Apple & Google and then return it only once they cleaned houses.

If I were president, Tim Cook and his ilks would all be classified as foreign agents by my department of Homeland Security by now and would not qualify to run ANY major US companies.

Defying the tyrants of US state and federal governments is based, actually. Feds can eat **** for all I care, it's what they deserve. :fan:

10 hours ago, Espresso said:

property values in Vegas just went up. :clap3:

No mention at all of Obama’s active choice to not making abortion rights his priority, instead focusing on instituting the Republican joke plan that is Romneycare.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.