• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• John Slayne

• Literature

• A Bomb

18 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

This is on Bernie bros and “progressives” who thought they were too smart and edgy to vote for Hillary. There’s blood on your hands and all the future overturns are also on you. I hope y’all are fûckng glad and proud of what you did

Oh please it is on the democrats for hyping her crooked ass....this is on their hands. She had no business being pushed to the top. 

23 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

This is on Bernie bros and “progressives” who thought they were too smart and edgy to vote for Hillary. There’s blood on your hands and all the future overturns are also on you. I hope y’all are fûckng glad and proud of what you did

Not really. Its obama's fault for not codifying the law. Stop blaming progressive for the failures of the democratic establishment.  Hilary was a terrible candidate and its time to move on. LOL

29 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Idiot teas

ma’am your party has like 3 or 4 options and won’t do any of them! Keep kicking that can down the road. Im sure the the “perfect” win will come soon enough. Complete dumbassery 

I don’t know if the US will exist in 50 years

39 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

This post is funny because everyone reading is laughing knowing that you don't genuinely believe any of this despite typing it with your own fingers; you're angry and scared and coping because your entire worldview and how you thought the world worked was shattered in 2016 and you still haven't been able to process how you were so wrong.

I would have genuine sympathy but liberals still six years later being unable to process that class is the most fundamental kaleidoscope through which every individual alive processes their own existence in their world is a bit performative, sis.

Your theory of change failed in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and now 2022. Things haven't gotten better by embracing neoliberalism - they've only been made worse and the inequality found in society made more profound. Liberalism was not the extinguisher to fascism but the match.

It's time to put neoliberalism in the grave. 

Edited by Communion

32 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

What a ridiculous post. In March 2016, when Hillary Clinton lost Michigan to Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary, she should have stepped out of the race. It was clear from then that she wasn't going to win in the general.

Keep pointing fingers on everyone but the Republicans though, it's like some of you will never get it.

Chile.. 

Guns - IN

Abortion - OUT

Murica

12 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

This message translated from progressive "third party" voter ----> reality:

The reality is that black turnout collapsed in 2016. And why? Well, why would black voters turn out to a woman who quite literally offered them nothing. Hell, turnout collapsed amongst ALL those groups you try to use as shields. Odd how I, a 2016 Sanders -> Hillary voter, can recognize the flaws of liberalism, but you, even after your worldview has been shown to be an objective failure, never take a moment for self-reflection. People tried it your way. We earnestly believed you. We said "I'm with her, I guess!" and marched to the polls, believing you when you claimed she'd easily soar to a historic victory. You lied to us. You, the centrists, failed us. 

The women and POC you're trying to weaponize largely sat home in 2016. They were not persuaded to hit the polls by inspiring talks about learning to code and improved re-financing student loan rates for those who open at least two small businesses in a gentrified neighborhood over the course of 5 years. Maybe running an unqualified and unelectable neoliberal like Clinton was always the mistake everyone could see it as from a mile away.

There's ironically nothing more privileged than thinking voting for corrupt politicians will improve the lives of anyone besides the 1%. You just have to look at Biden's collapsed approvals amongst Democrats to see that the emperor's new clothing was never real to begin with. You're out-dated. No one believes you or centrists anymore.

Edited by Communion

6 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Dear Democrats, women, POC, LGBTQ+,

It's YOUR fault for having your rights take away. You voted for Hillary, Biden, and other Democrats. Shame on you! You should've voted for Jill Stein or Howie Hawkins so your vote would've been wasted! 

here you have it! The Democrats! the only job where you can fail upward. Then shame your constituents because you failed in doing the first thing about being a politician, winning. “The white woman deserved to be president” 

as a first gen indigenous queer you dont speak for me :heart: go defend that privileged bigoted white woman elsewhwere. 

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

You always posts nonsense and have some of the most ridiculous takes. That fact that you and other neoliberals still blame actress Susan Sarandon for Clinton's own failures says more about people like you (and your current mental state) than it does about Sarandon. 

You're part of the damn problem and you don't even realize it. :rip:

3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Dear Democrats, women, POC, LGBTQ+,

It's YOUR fault for having your rights take away. You voted for Hillary, Biden, and other Democrats. Shame on you! You should've voted for Jill Stein or Howie Hawkins so your vote would've been wasted! 

Perhaps you should turn this misplaced fury on the unelectable neoliberal who ran and hand picked Trump as her opponent in the first place. Others have said more on this, but I just want you to know that the blame doesn’t lie with who you seem to think it does - and it won’t when Democrats fail to do anything meaningful and then are crushed in coming elections and our country rots away even further.

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

....No....It's not. And this STUPID narrative has been argued and debunked a million times over.

FT_17.05.10_Voter-turnout.png 200916_race-lead-comparison_fullwidth.png

xoE4SUl.png

fYxlCZh.png

Some please stop Susan Sarandon from causing all of this already, for the love of god!!!!

17 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

You always posts nonsense and have some of the most ridiculous takes. That fact that you and other neoliberals still blame actress Susan Sarandon for Clinton's own failures says more about people like you (and your current mental state) than it does about Sarandon. 

You're part of the damn problem and you don't even realize it. :rip:

Takes one to know one. 

Just now, Sergi91 said:

Takes one to know one. 

lol, this 3rd grade level rebuttal. Go to bed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.