Top Gun Maverick revealed to be Military Propaganda according to Pentagon documents

Gov Hooka

12 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

I think that was obvious from the start

Yea...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gov Hooka

• Orsay

• OreGuy

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Orsay said:

We know the US military is evil

Gaga's presence/non-presence on some track in a movie will not change that :rip: if thats what you're trying to imply, Government Hooo-oo-kaaah-aaahhh

no one is saying her involvement changes anything, we are just questioning her f***ed up morals for supporting it

2 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

no one is saying her involvement changes anything, we are just questioning her f***ed up morals for supporting it

oh please, if y'all really cared about these issues you wouldn't be using them as fodder for stan wars. give it up...

6 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

:ahh:

Gaga always in the first line to support the US and Military, why?

D02-B4888-0790-443-C-B9-EF-2-D0747849-C48.jpg

The way Gaga went from her political stances during The Fame Monster/Born This Way eras to repeatedly aligning herself with conservative propaganda is :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The way Gaga went from her political stances during The Fame Monster/Born This Way eras to repeatedly aligning herself with conservative propaganda is :rip: 

US military is supported on both side, what are you smoking? Gaga even went out of her way to support LGBT soldiers in military back in 2009.

I mean it was the most blatant US military propaganda movie ever from the trailer. I may stan Gaga but I'm not paying to go see it. :eli:

Obviously... have people SEEN US media? It's full of propaganda, especially anything with the military :skull:

Having seen it, I wouldn’t say that it’s anywhere near the level of the original film’s level of sucking the military’s dick. It’s much more about the two central characters than it is about the Navy itself. And even when they do focus on the Navy, the actual Navy higher ups are secondary antagonists in the film so it honestly doesn’t even paint them in the best light. 

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

US military is supported on both side, what are you smoking? Gaga even went out of her way to support LGBT soldiers in military back in 2009.

not her supporting killing gays...

w/e it was a good film. all of Hollywood is propaganda anyway

Everything is propaganda in one way or another. Didn’t work on me tho cause I’m yet to see any films of its kind. 

A movie about how cool the army is is a propaganda about the army? :sherlock:

This was always obvious and anyone that couldn't guess it or didn't bother to do the research if they didn't know and couldn't tell isn't worth the energy reminding or they're well...nevermind. I've always been more fascinated by the topic of the NFL and the Iraq War, though. I remember writing a sociology paper on it in high school: https://www.si.com/the-cauldron/2016/09/09/remembering-september-11-nfl-football-warfare

This happens far more often than people think or want to admit. The gov't does this with pretty much any movie or show that even slightly involves the military. It's not that movies like this are explicitly made to push military propaganda, it's that the gov't reaches out to the movie studio with some kind of monetary assistance or deal so that they can have a say in the film. Since film and show making are for-profit businesses, they of course accept the cash or help from the gov't. :rip: 

As an intelligent viewer, I can discern propaganda and this movie didn't contain a lot of overt propaganda. Katy's 'Part of Me' has more propaganda in it than this movie. :rip: 

Every gringo media (movies, series, etc) is propaganda and only gringos can't see it.

Edited by Nicholai

Needed more hot guys in the sequel, but Hollywood has a distinct lack of hot men rn

Yeah, if it's us military we know from past films that it's war tyrant approved, there's a reason why rightwingers love these films and it's not because of the entertainment value, it's their programming fuel to worship the gun.

Yvan-Eht-Nioj-simpsons-1280x720.jpg

:gaygacat7:

Edited by fridayteenage

The same ones complaining about this and trashing the US military are also the first to complain about the US military not intervening and helping people abroad. :coffee2:  People just like complaining. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.