Are you #TeamLover or #TeamReputation?

OnlyManInTheWorld

I'm not a huge fan of reputation, but the sis wins this time. I was so bored and disappointed with Loser in general.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruel Summer

• Steve Johnson

• CaptainMusic

• emailmyhearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl… Reputation by a long shot. 

The title track alone in Lover is better than anything in Retryhard. If it wasn’t for Delicate that album would be unlistenable almost entirely. 

Reputation was the only bold project of ms swift ... so i choose that 

It took me a long time to get into Lover as an album, bar a few songs. I mean as recently as this year to truly vibe with the album as a whole. It was good, but to me it was a drop in quality after Speak Now, Red, 1989, and reputation, all getting better and better than the one before. I found myself really disappointed with the majority of the tracks.

3 hours ago, BGKC said:

Girl… Reputation by a long shot. 

!!! 

Lover has no bite. 

puta will always be my favourite pop Taylor record. I liked it even more than 1989. Loser is her worst record along the debut.

I usually use

Lover for the day

Reputation for the night

Team rep though, cause rep as an era mean so much for Swfities, a bit silly but it was like an us (Taylor&Swifties) against the world. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.