Spotify: Beyoncé's "BREAK MY SOUL" #42 (+1) 1.66M WW, #35 (-6) 447k US [Day 63]

Ratviolo
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

This is not a thread meant for a Gaga vs. Beyoncé stan war. Trolling in any form, particularly pro-Gaga trolling, will result in a thread ban. Please report members accordingly.

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

no more talking about stupid flop in here. and no more trolling from a certain fan base. I have a WP / ban stick and I’m not afraid to beat you with it. 

From now on only people interested in this (awesome) song’s chart run for INTEREST and not for DRAGS are allowed. i will seriously rain down /tsunami WPs on u if u try to get brave after reading this!

have a good weekend everyone! Much love

People trying to act like they didn’t assume she’d debut at #1 considering she’s #1 on TTH and 500,000 other playlists :rip: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Ratviolo

• BnPac

• abeille

Just now, Pleighboy said:

The sudden narrative that Beyonce is an underdog when she was always the standard is weird. I thought she was in the league of the Taylors and Adeles, above even, not someone who peaked less than 5 years into their career. 

Another weird narrative is this is good for 40. Not when Madonna and Mariah were topping the charts in their late 30s and early 40s. 

The goalpost is always moved when it comes to this lady. Is she an MPG or not?

Imagine thinking Bey's situation is comparable to Madonna and Mariah when the streaming market is far more ageist :dies:

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

SL didn‘t crack the Top 40 :rip:

I REST MY CASE :) 

What are Gaga fans even arguing? She’s younger than Bey and y’all supposedly claim more global, she should have done way better than Bey streaming wise considering it was 1. Her comeback single, 2. Promoted, 3. Released on a Friday with a music video. 

You have no leg to stand on. Go sit and spin in the corner and seethe. 

We all know Bey would have smashed even harder if she did it the right way. Even despite the self sabotages she still dominates. 

8 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

SL didn‘t crack the Top 40 :rip:

It was top 30 on the first day :giraffe:

17 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I mean she has the highest global debut for a woman this year, how is that not doing well?

Y'all are so confused

And that's impressive how...? 

What major girls have released this year? 

No Ari, Taylor, Adele, Dua, Olivia, Dua, Cardi, Rih, etc. 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

People trying to act like they didn’t assume she’d debut at #1 considering she’s #1 on TTH and 500,000 other playlists :rip: 

In the Lady Gaga base, maybe :rip:

Why were Beyonce stans saying it was 10 million all day?:rip:

9 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

Ya seriously living in delusion land thinking we started this mess. No one brought up SL until ya did. Now ya acting like:

mariah-carey-i-cant-read.gif

Those are most likely Britney stans impersonating to be Gaga stans.

:bibliahh:

Mid numbers for mid song

The monsters in here are desperate though

Has anyone else noticed how quick monsters are to swarm Bey threads with negativity as if to set the narrative before it takes organic form? Not just for stats but things like performances as well. Truly the most incorrigible base in pop culture :fan:

Just now, XtunaStan said:

Mid numbers for mid song

The monsters in here are desperate though

mid numbers yet the highest for a female solo song this year?

I have been on this site for long enough, almost ten years, to know that it's always the Monsters who are starting it, pretty much against everybody, to then just play the victim and claim the others started it. They never learn :rip:

4 minutes ago, swissman said:

Can everyone just please release their anger?

Love the reference, did I ever mentioned you're my fave Bey stan on this forum?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by gustavothehuman

9 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

And that's impressive how...? 

What major girls have released this year? 

No Ari, Taylor, Adele, Dua, Olivia, Dua, Cardi, Rih, etc. 

Maybe Janet should release, she would beat her :coffee:

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

@Pop @AlexStexaul @Ricky Wilson @NausAllien. Ya apparently Britney stans now instead of Gaga stans according to this one.

I'm not a Gaga stan though :toofunny3:

The only singer I 100% stan is Xtina, so you can see I don't care about commercial performance that much otherwise I wouldn't proudly proclaim I stan her.

I actually love Beyoncé and I think she's the best performer alive, but I hate this new song and I don't like Bey's new music direction. I wanted "One Night Only" (Disco version), "Suga Mama," "Green Light" or "Love On Top" (disco, funk, soul, classic r&b) and she gave me a "Chromatica" b-side.

Edited by NausAllien

really good in general but also nice improvement for her streaming power

hope it stays stable and she gets a hit :jonny: 

12 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

The sudden narrative that Beyonce is an underdog when she was always the standard is weird. I thought she was in the league of the Taylors and Adeles, above even, not someone who peaked less than 5 years into their career. 

Another weird narrative is this is good for 40. Not when Madonna and Mariah were topping the charts in their late 30s and early 40s. 

The goalpost is always moved when it comes to this lady. Is she an MPG or not?

Not you acting like she eventually couldn’t get a hit, I mean BMS can turn into a hit if it estabilizes :toofunny3: And Madonna and Mariah were both underperforming 20 years into their careers (American Life, Memoirs).

OT: Good numbers and it’s holding well in AM, I expect this to be a cute hit.  :clap3:

Pretty damn good. 

Pretty damn good.