Normani stars in new Chris Brown MV

taemin

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

that is true . Rihanna had no problem with working with him after what happened. Normani is a fan of both and has now worked with both of them on different projects.

Gross

Defend her all you want but this is a very nasty take.

People give this excuse all the time why they are friends with abusers

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• rac7d

• BrokenMachine

7 hours ago, rac7d said:

Do you want the full list to know who to avoid?

Thank god it's no one talented. There should be on official list of celebs who support men like Chris Brown, Roman Polanski, Johnny Depp, Marilyn Manson and others so it's easier to avoid their apologists :mazen:

7 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Yikes. Not a good look. I really want to see her THRIVE because I think she's talented as **** and I want her to prove all her naysayers wrong. Plus, there's the extra layer of her being a dark-skinned Black woman, so, the odds are already stacked against her. But, she's making all the wrong moves.

I remember Chris verbally attacking 5H via twitter all because they unfollowed him. He's also not only a known and documented abusive piece of **** but also a colorist who looks down on Black women of her skin tone. And him having Normani in his video doesn't erase that. This, and her apparently being a zionist has me done with her, lol. 

eww she's a zionist??

More reasons to dislike her. 

There are too many stories of Chris Brown treating dark skinnned Black woman like trash in L.A (kicking them out of parties, banning them from entering his events, ridiculing them publicly, calling them burnt toast, roaches, etc). 

But Normani the desperate, unlikeable, delusional try hard prob thinks this is a WIN! A superstar teasing her long, long, long awaited debut as if its 2007 and Chris Brown is well liked by the GP before he beat the **** out of Rihanna and Karreuche (who has the permanent restraining order against him).

23 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Rihanna already got over it. Time for all of u to move one. The world has already moved too

oh really??

CBFO0.jpg?w=529

Tell that to Frank Ocean who was jumped in 2013 after he came out in 2012

Chris also did this when Frank had a standing ovation at the Grammy's in 2013

17623_10152562908830383_1391491661_n.jpg

So not only is he violent, but homophobic as well. 

disgusting but im not surprised!

8 hours ago, rac7d said:

Do you want the full list to know who to avoid?

Tinashe did not praise him. She even said the label forced her to put him on player. He literally called her a hobbit face ass :rip:

2 hours ago, Rican said:

FENTY herself collaborated with her abuser as well and twice. :gaycat6:

It doesn't change the fact Chris Brown is an abuser. Rihanna's behaviour was the usual for a victim of an abusive relationship.

44600259_1833199576800286_59859027923828

5 hours ago, cyclone said:

FVyl7XbXwAMSAGO?format=jpg&name=small

So he didn't even reach out to her, Normani was the one begging to be featured in the video...

it doesn't get more pathetic than this.

I hope her fanbase isn't supporting this disgusting behavior, I never want to hear about her disgraceful ass again after this

Babe this is from like 2015 when he was making fun of Kehlani’s suicide attempt 

I don’t think this will “affect” her career per se, but she’s a likes artist at this point. If Twitter begins to turn on her and her online perception changes… it’s pretty much over. :rip:

And now I'm just finding out during Normani's dragging today that she also liked several pro-Depp posts.

She is really out here showing her true colours. I am too through with this girl. :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

And now I'm just finding out during Normani's dragging today that she also liked several pro-Depp posts.

She is really out here showing her true colours. I am too through with this girl. :jonny2:

I spoke too soon. So apparently this isn't true. Supposedly Nicki stans were spreading this around with fake 'likes' to get Normani dragged more. :deadbanana4:

But **** her still for the CB video and everything else. :deadbanana4:

The forced outrage...Yasss Normani make them seethe!!!:ahh:

No one gives af about your lil essays. Stan Twitter and here dont reflect to real life . Her career will remain the same as it was with or without the cameo. I never wished it was an actual collab so bad, just to see yall even seethe more and ur lil meltdown essays:jonny5:

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

It doesn't change the fact Chris Brown is an abuser. Rihanna's behaviour was the usual for a victim of an abusive relationship.

44600259_1833199576800286_59859027923828

Finally someone said it! People dragging Rihanna needs to stop, for real. :biblio:

I'm just going to say it. All the 5H girls are cursed

The fact that people still continue to be outraged while he continues to do his own thing and successfully. People are idiots. 

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

She liked pro depp? *****… too much of a coincidence 

The way she's starring in other people's music video but her own :dies:

And also Chris Brown out of all people too? Lmao

People forget Rihanna is not the only woman Chris has hit

6 minutes ago, M André said:

5H girls are a case of self sabotage, I swear :deadbanana2:

At least Camila released three ******* albums, what is Normani's excuse???

I am TIRED of this

At this point she has MORE "video girl" roles than she has solo tracks

omg :rip: what in the dancing with the stars 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.