Normani stars in new Chris Brown MV

taemin

Really the reason this is sad is because it's been 11 months since Normani released a music video of her own, yet here she is in someone else's music video. Clearly showing up to a set is not what the problem is.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• rac7d

• BrokenMachine

2 hours ago, NormaniReign said:

The forced outrage...Yasss Normani make them seethe!!!:ahh:

No one gives af about your lil essays. Stan Twitter and here dont reflect to real life . Her career will remain the same as it was with or without the cameo. I never wished it was an actual collab so bad, just to see yall even seethe more and ur lil meltdown essays:jonny5:

Nothing will change cause nobody knows this girl lol 

9 hours ago, Raspy said:

Showing her hole and now this

Doing anything but music to get clout

:rip: 

11 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

It's so sad that other than H.E.R. who doesn't really have a career, these other girls (Normani, Zendaya, Walker, etc) are going to suffer no blacklash from supporting this monster because just like them, the public doesn't care :ace:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Z forced to do the Chris Brown collab by her label?

Alot of people can be dissapointed.. stop using 'stan twitter' or 'woke mob' to shut up people who are rightfully dissapointed and she is working with a abuser. :bibliahh: 

Edited by Gwendolyn

10 hours ago, Raspy said:

no lies detected

mlaredoperez

What a hypocrite...

Denouncing the bullying she suffered while being on the group and then teaming up with an abuser.

YIKES.

13 hours ago, Raspy said:

Gaga has done this on multiple occasions, but this site only seems to have an issue when it’s Normani serving sex. Keep the same energy for other pop girls :toofunny3:

:bibliahh:

10 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Thank god it's no one talented. There should be on official list of celebs who support men like Chris Brown, Roman Polanski, Johnny Depp, Marilyn Manson and others so it's easier to avoid their apologists :mazen:

No need to lie to yourself to cope with the disappointment of artists making trash decisions. Objectively, there are multiple talented people on that list :clown: 

Edited by Khal

34 minutes ago, Khal said:

No need to lie to yourself to cope with the disappointment of artists making trash decisions. Objectively, there are multiple talented people on that list :clown: 

I think all of them make horrible music, but even if it was someone I liked I would drop them. There are some things you hate, but can ignore from the artists you like, but working with known pedos, rapists or woman beaters is not one of those things :mazen:

I mean she needed the money :gaycat4:

twitter is her most 'powerful' platform, she trends there so high, always with a popular tweet. no1curr about her instagram and the fairweather locals in her comments. when her core (which is twt) is dragging her this much, yall need to expect this will follow her around. she's not even doing anything else in the near future to offset the criticism lol

2 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

I think all of them make horrible music, but even if it was someone I liked I would drop them. There are some things you hate, but can ignore from the artists you like, but working with known pedos, rapists or woman beaters is not one of those things :mazen:

A majority of the rnb rap and Afro best community is team Chris brown and you tryin tell me they all untalented. Go home 

This whole thing makes me wanna stan Normani now

3 minutes ago, rac7d said:

A majority of the rnb rap and Afro best community is team Chris brown and you tryin tell me they all untalented. Go home 

??? :biblio: 

6 minutes ago, rac7d said:

That moment you are so woke you make a full circle and end up supporting a woman beater. Seek help :mazen:

No no no no no no no please god make it stop.

For a person so ‘cautious’ about waiting for the right moves at the right times she somehow leaves us fans bored as **** while also sabotaging her own career at every step. 

now.gif

I totally get not liking Chris Brown, but why is the outrage so selective when many artists have worked with and praised him, including ATRL faves, and nobody bats an eyelid?

18 hours ago, cyclone said:

FVyl7XbXwAMSAGO?format=jpg&name=small

So he didn't even reach out to her, Normani was the one begging to be featured in the video...

it doesn't get more pathetic than this.

I hope her fanbase isn't supporting this disgusting behavior, I never want to hear about her disgraceful ass again after this

That screenshot is from late 2015/early 2016 tho and in reference to women like Zendaya, Tinashe etc who were forced by their labels to work with him at the time. In Normani's case, while she may be a stan, it's also possible that she was forced aswell since her and Chris are on the same label rather than her begging for a feature.

And to be honest, what Chris is doing is pandering. He has an album to push.

Edited by St. Francis

10 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

omg :rip: what in the dancing with the stars 

You know I can't stand you, right ? :lmao:

49 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

That screenshot is from late 2015/early 2016 tho and in reference to women like Zendaya, Tinashe etc who were forced by their labels to work with him at the time. In Normani's case, while she may be a stan, it's also possible that she was forced aswell since her and Chris are on the same label rather than her begging for a feature.

And to be honest, what Chris is doing is pandering. He has an album to push.

Pandering to who… :ahh:

i can’t at Camila posting his music on her story the same day this came out 

Vile actions from a vile woman. 

I need her in her own music video

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.