• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• rac7d

• BrokenMachine

She's so disgusting. Her career deserves to flop

10 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Yikes. Not a good look. I really want to see her THRIVE because I think she's talented as **** and I want her to prove all her naysayers wrong. Plus, there's the extra layer of her being a dark-skinned Black woman, so, the odds are already stacked against her. But, she's making all the wrong moves.

I remember Chris verbally attacking 5H via twitter all because they unfollowed him. He's also not only a known and documented abusive piece of **** but also a colorist who looks down on Black women of her skin tone. And him having Normani in his video doesn't erase that. This, and her apparently being a zionist has me done with her, lol. 

The fact she did this being a FENTY AMBASSADOR (working with Rihanna) and having a predominantly black female and gay male fanbase (who are mostly anti-Chris Brown) is a such a slap in the face as well. 

It's sad because she was supposed to be the big new dark skinned pop girl on the block and she just keeps fu*king up for herself, I don't even think RCA's to blame at this point. 

Edited by Gwendolyn

She has no shame or any loyalty. She just wanted something to tick off from her checklist of dreams. 

This just the moove every rnb girl makes and they on the same label y’all need to relax

ella mai

tinashe

zendaya

chloe just did a song with him

it was inevitable 

I am no longer rooting for this girl. Why appear in a colorist, misogynist's video? This is the energy she's putting into her "career"? Sad. 

Love it. :heart2:

Yall need to get over yourselves.

this tweet :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

DhzAFAbXkAAMCM5.jpg

:rip: 

Normani being a video vixen for Chris Brown we luv to see it 

:rip: 

17 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She's so disgusting. Her career deserves to flop

16 minutes ago, rosesbloom said:

She has no shame or any loyalty. She just wanted something to tick off from her checklist of dreams. 

13 minutes ago, Morissette said:

I am no longer rooting for this girl. Why appear in a colorist, misogynist's video? This is the energy she's putting into her "career"? Sad. 

12 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Let me delete her 5 minute discography.

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

anything for a check i guess

33 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I expected so much BETTER from her :deadbanana4:  we wanted CANDY PRINT not this!

34 minutes ago, Yawn said:

despicable 

34 minutes ago, magazine said:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no :mazen:

31 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Disappointing 

31 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yikes

drag her all you want this time ATRL and this is coming from a stan

31 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

F*ck her and anyone who supports that scumbag

30 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Let me delete Love Lies off my library :biblio:

Yall acting like this is surprising.

Chris Brown has worked with all the new R&B girls aside from SZA. Jhene Aiko, Summer Walker and H.E.R have all collabed with him nnn. Looks like Chloe is as well

Might as well cancel the genre then :rip:

21 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Yikes. Not a good look. I really want to see her THRIVE because I think she's talented as **** and I want her to prove all her naysayers wrong. Plus, there's the extra layer of her being a dark-skinned Black woman, so, the odds are already stacked against her. But, she's making all the wrong moves.

I remember Chris verbally attacking 5H via twitter all because they unfollowed him. He's also not only a known and documented abusive piece of **** but also a colorist who looks down on Black women of her skin tone. And him having Normani in his video doesn't erase that. This, and her apparently being a zionist has me done with her, lol. 

wait, she's a zionist? How? :rip:

21 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

DhzAFAbXkAAMCM5.jpg

Dont forget this.

11 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

The fact she did this being a FENTY AMBASSADOR (working with Rihanna) and having a predominantly black female and gay male fanbase (who are mostly anti-Chris Brown) is a such a slap in the face as well. 

It's sad because she was supposed to be the big new dark skinned pop girl on the block and she just keeps fu*king up for herself, I don't even think RCA's to blame at this point. 

It's tricky, because I also understand why she would sign on to this video. She doesn't have a album out yet so this also keeps her name and image out there by making a cameo in a CB video but I wonder if this is something she genuinely wanted to do or was talked into doing since they're label mates. Not making excuses for her but I remember Tinashe didn't originally want to work CB but the label made her. She said this publicly and of course Chris had a meltdown over it. That's why Tinashe released the solo version of 'Player' on her own. 

It's almost comical how bad her decisions have been throughout her career.

The way her fans are desperate for new music and especially an album and then she releases a video....where she's not singing and is just a video vixen....for Chris Brown. :skull:

Not even a collab with him so her stans can at least get new music, and so she can catch the interest of some CB fans. Just a starring role in his video. 

The OUTRAGE in this thread rn. :bibliahh:

OT: She look good and the song is bop, get over it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.