• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• rac7d

• BrokenMachine

6 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

He’s trash

but on the other hand Rihanna recorded song with him after all this so why judge other artists?

Okay ? and she too was heavily criticized for it just like Normani is now. Also, the dynamic is different in Rihanna's case because she was in a relationship with Brown and it's not uncommon for abused women to go back to their abusers. Normani said she doesn't care because it's "his personal life". When you're a public figure (and a convicted felon), domestic violence will never fall into the category of being someone's "personal life". A stupid argument to be made. It's akin to men who beat women in public and others, instead of intervening, tell the men to go elsewhere. "Don't do that **** here, man". As if it's fine to beat women behind closed doors instead of in public where it makes everyone else uncomfortable. To be asked who he's dating and the specifics about his relationship is his "personal life". Assaulting women is not. :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, Ricky Wilson said:

It's so sad that other than H.E.R. who doesn't really have a career, these other girls (Normani, Zendaya, Walker, etc) are going to suffer no blacklash from supporting this monster because just like them, the public doesn't care :ace:

The way she lives in your mind rent free:toofunny2:

Her annual sold out, headlined and owned festival will be announced soon

I guess she saw she wasn't going to take off and this is her last ditch effort to do it through controversy

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I guess she saw she wasn't going to take off and this is her last ditch effort to do it through controversy

And it'll be a minute one at that. This girl does not a give a ****. At all. So to see so many of her fans that are still clinging on to this idea of what she could've been fall into the same rhetorical potholes to absolve her of something she clearly enjoyed doing is very sad. You don't owe this woman anything.

So to hide behind the 'social media isn't real' narrative we already know y'all 1) don't believe and 2) were prepping for the barrage of lashings that'll be coming her way for her first week sales drop is really embarrassing.

song would sound better as a collab. video is good though. also wish we could have gotten the Fair video before this.

3 hours ago, rac7d said:

Do you want the full list to know who to avoid?

It's kinda suspicious how most of these people are under RCA, what a s**t h**e that label is :biblio:

I honestly felt bad for her constantly flopping up until this point. Good to know that this bird has finally found her calling as a video girl.

yikes

Almost 13k qrts. Honestly she should release something and take advantage of the attention cuz :rip:

FVyl7XbXwAMSAGO?format=jpg&name=small

So he didn't even reach out to her, Normani was the one begging to be featured in the video...

it doesn't get more pathetic than this.

I hope her fanbase isn't supporting this disgusting behavior, I never want to hear about her disgraceful ass again after this

Edited by cyclone

36 minutes ago, Armani? said:

No Guidance from 2019 is 8X Platinum :rip:

2019 =/= last year

but Drake her power even with his least known songs:jonny3:

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Chris Brown has worked with all the new R&B girls aside from SZA. Jhene Aiko, Summer Walker and H.E.R have all collabed with him nnn. Looks like Chloe is as well

It's kind of different for Normani. The other girls at least have bigger careers and a bigger catalogue of music, so having a collab with CB is 'easier' to ignore, and give the girls a pass for it.

Meanwhile, all Normani has done in the last four years is nothing, she has only given dust to her stans. Also, most of her fanbase is made by woke people from twitter, so her actively deciding to film a video with an abuser, a colorist and a trash person overall BEFORE even releasing an album is one of the worst choices she could have made. She can be a CB stan and everything, but she could have kept it in private. This will only hurt her public image, and make her fans turn even more on her.

10 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

2019 =/= last year

but Drake her power even with his least known songs:jonny3:

His hit, "Go Crazy" from last year & 2020 is 4X Platinum eligible.

No Guidance is arguably his biggest hit of his career at this point. Maybe you just dont listen to R&B or Hip Hop & gravitate more to his pop songs from 10 years ago.

6 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

It's kind of different for Normani. The other girls at least have bigger careers and a bigger catalogue of music, so having a collab with CB is 'easier' to ignore, and give the girls a pass for it.

Meanwhile, all Normani has done in the last four years is nothing, she has only given dust to her stans. Also, most of her fanbase is made by woke people from twitter, so her actively deciding to film a video with an abuser, a colorist and a trash person overall BEFORE even releasing an album is one of the worst choices she could have made. She can be a CB stan and everything, but she could have kept it in private. This will only hurt her public image, and make her fans turn even more on her.

Surprising her fans with a video girl shoot for a Chris Brown song 1 year after Wild Side is tone deaf:deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, cyclone said:

FVyl7XbXwAMSAGO?format=jpg&name=small

So he didn't even reach out to her, Normani was the one begging to be featured in the video...

it doesn't get more pathetic than this.

I hope her fanbase isn't supporting this disgusting behavior, I never want to hear about her disgraceful ass again after this

You're doing way too much, and clearly already had a personal vendetta against her long before this. :rip:

And she shouldn't have been in Brown's video but I doubt she "begged" to be his video. More like Chris and his team reached out to Normani or RCA presented the project to her. 

5 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

You're doing way too much, and clearly already had a personal vendetta against her long before this. :rip:

And she shouldn't have been in Brown's video but I doubt she "begged" to be his video. More like Chris and his team reached out to Normani or RCA presented the project to her. 

She keeps providing proof that she is a despicable human being, from fighting with underage fans on the internet to being an abuser apologist, we gotta stop defending her...

I'm going to withhold any dragging cuz apparently my fave chloe worked with him recently too. :biblio:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

No Guidance from 2019 is 8X Platinum :rip:

These girls really just say anything when Chris Brown has more recent hits than their faves :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.