• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Show Business

• fentypark

• byzantium

• monstereo

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the **** sees a Pitbull and decides to adopt/ buy it. :biblionny:

Can’t wait for the nasty, ratchet pitbull defenders to get home from their Walmart runs and insist this little dog was asking for it and it’s really their owner‘s fault because all pitties are sweet angel babies and wouldn’t hurt a fly. 

I just bought my boyfriend a husky puppy for his birthday and the more I see videos like this, the more leery I am when I’m out walking him. 

I would literally throw all 250 pounds of myself up in the air and onto that dog and try to crush its ribs or something. 

Can y'all stop with these weird targetted threads? :biblio: I thought we got over this months ago

Can mods do something about this?

Every dog should be on a leash out in public and why would you even bring dogs to a restaurant (unless it's an assistance dog)?? It's the owner's fault, yet again :giraffe:

Literal spawn of satan :biblio: I hope they put him down after that and that the little guy was okay

That pit bull needs to be put down. It can’t even behave in public and the POS owner can’t control it 

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

It's been trained to do it or not trained at all. 

Banned or restricted in 40 countries around the world and counting! Your days are numbered, pittmommies!

I hate all dogs but especially these ugly ass gargoyles to be honest. Don't even get me started on the wackjob cultists that endanger their newborn babies by posting pictures of them sleeping in their pitbulls' clutches to prove how 'sweet' they are.

How on earth did this happen? Did the women not see the bigger dog coming? Where was the owner when this happened?

So many questions. Looks like the smaller dog survived.

i sure hope  yall arent vegans talking like this 

Patient Zero

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

How on earth did this happen? Did the women not see the bigger dog coming? Where was the owner when this happened?

So many questions. Looks like the smaller dog survived.

This is from the video:

i was at lunch earlier and out of no where a
pitbull comes and grabs this poor little dog out
of its stroller and attacks it. this is so foul. i just
had to watch the poor owners pick their pets ear
up off of the floor im traumatized.

pit bulls are literally the sweetest dogs… y’all probably have never cared for one but talking **** about them… the prejudice knows no bounds :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I just bought my boyfriend a husky puppy for his birthday and the more I see videos like this, the more leery I am when I’m out walking him. 

I would literally throw all 250 pounds of myself up in the air and onto that dog and try to crush its ribs or something. 

I would buy mace, or better yet a collapsible baton in case you need to crack a skull in order to free your dog.

Can pitbulls be banned everywhere already? :skull: like no tf, don't euthanize the existing ones but like stop breeding them ffs :biblionny:like imagine someone just breeds tigers and keeps them as pets :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Track10 said:

I would buy mace, or better yet a collapsible baton in case you need to crack a skull in order to free your dog.

I’ve heard people say that pitbulls keep going even after losing limbs and eyes and crazy **** like that. It’s frightening 

Fu*cking disgusting.

You can't tell me that poor little dog was asking for it, but no doubt the pitbull lovers will find a way to pin the blame on it.

25 minutes ago, magazine said:

Every dog should be on a leash out in public and why would you even bring dogs to a restaurant (unless it's an assistance dog)?? It's the owner's fault, yet again :giraffe:

This

3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Yep! 

One of the most powerful examples of a pit bull "not letting go" occurred in an Ohio courtroom. During the Toledo, Ohio v. Paul Tellings trial (Tellings was convicted of violating the City of Toledo's pit bull ordinance), Lucas County Dog Warden Tom Skeldon showed a videotape of a tranquilized pit bull hanging from a steel cable. The dog is essentially unconscious and still does not release its grip. At the time of the taping, the pit bull was being housed at the Lucas County Animal Shelter.1

:biblionny:

But I guess it’s prejudice to think of them as anything but sweet perfect angels 

I believe in order to own a violent breed like this, there is a need for special license for it

Like owner should have
1) Physical strength: to make sure you can manually suppress dogs when it's on rampage
2) Financial: if owner fails to stop the attack from their dogs, at least owner should be wealthy enough to compensate for the damage their dog done 

What I wanna know is how tf did the Pitbull get close enough to that little dog in the stroller? Where is the leash? 

Judging by the last shot, it’s some dumbass dude-bro that’s the owner, the type that rants about Pitbulls being misunderstood while doing careless dumb stuff like this. That Pitbull should have maybe bit his dumbass as well so that he learns how to properly care for it. :cm: