Joe Biden is the worst president since?

manwhore

20 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

All I’m saying is, I’m skeptical about Fetterman’s chances because of health reasons, primarily. But also, Joe Biden’s presence looms as an albatross around the neck of every Democrat running for office throughout the country. The fact that he’s more hated than Trump, for goodness sake. :skull: 

At this point, I do hope Fetterman wins in spite of the odds. Because I know if he loses, everything else about the race will be completely discounted, and it’ll be “we lost because we didn’t run the Manchin-endorsed centrist” that emerges as the only lesson from a failure like that.

You’re absolutely correct to be skeptical of his chances (so am I), but: midterms often come down more to candidates themselves over the party In power. Think about it: Manchin (ew, I hate to compliment him) is a good candidate in WV, do you honestly think he would have won his race in 2020 when trump was able to carry that state by over 30 points? He was a good candidate and won in a midterm year

Sherrod Brown another example. Trump stomped Biden in 2020 in Ohio, but Brown (a good candidate) still pulled off his seat in a midterm year. You think he woulda held that seat in 2020? I personally don’t think so. 

Fettermans a good candidate, running in a bad year, but against a bad candidate. Polling shows he’s popular, he’s already been elected as Lt. Governor, he has name recognition, and sometimes, all that could just be enough (Rick Scott of FL is another example) 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jack.

• Headlock

• ClashAndBurn

• manwhore

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

People care more about their financial security above all else.

Stop implying that we're celebrating that Biden is cementing his reputation as a shitty, incompetent president. Because we really aren't. We're lamenting the fact that we're on the verge of losing our rights because Biden is so terrible and unpopular that he's bringing down the political viability of the only party we have that even remotely views us as people. At worst, there's a sense of self-satisfaction because we were right about Biden all along. We were right that he would be a feckless, spineless piece of **** that would drag down the Democratic Party and make them unelectable for years, possibly decades to come due to his chronic inability to meet the moment and his historic predilection towards the wrong stance on every issue throughout his entire career.

Say it again for those in the back! :clap3:

Fetterman is exactly the kind of guy that the democratic party needs. He has immense crossover appeal the rest of the left lacks (mainly due to being a tall, straight talking white man). This is the kind of person that could actually beat a Carlson or a DeSantis

14 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

He really thought “I’m going to get into office and do nothing for 2+ years” :gaycat6:

Yup, he and his fellow corporate dems genuinely thought that defeating Trump would be more than enough for dem voters. Voters wanted Trump out but we're also (foolishly) expecting substantive change. The same issues they're not even trying to lift a finger to try and rectify is what led to a Trump presidency to begin with. Mind you, 10+ million Trump voters actually voted for Obama TWICE and many were life-long democratic voters but wanted to try something ~new~ with Trump after decades of not seeing any tangible change with dems. Obama is a significant part of the reason why we're in this mess. 

15 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Yeah Trump still holds the title of worst President ever

they are equal.. if the scary boogey man culture stuff scared you more then conditional essential for life stuff dont then idk what to tell you. Biden is actually worse.  in so many ways.. a bigger liar and hypocrite.. At least trump shows us who he is. 

27 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Imagine thinking he worse than Trump.

:deadbanana4:

worst in many ways that hurt society.. both hurt society but Biden is a bigger liar and hypocrite because he is fake as f*.  Trump shows you who he is.. nothing worst then a fake president.

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

they are equal.. if the scary boogey man culture stuff scared you more then conditional essential for life stuff dont then idk what to tell you. Biden is actually worse.  in so many ways.. a bigger liar and hypocrite.. At least trump shows us who he is. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

I hate Biden, but Jesus this site and it’s stupidity :rip:

15 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

He's the worst President since Trump, who literally incited a coup to try and kill the VP and Speaker

This. :cm:

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

worst in many ways that hurt society.. both hurt society but Biden is a bigger liar and hypocrite because he is fake as f*.  Trump shows you who he is.. nothing worst then a fake president.

let it all out, you will still have your student loans when trump wins next election

XAMJ

• ATRL Moderator

It’s really sad we can’t criticize Democrats without being confronted with Republican/conservative allegations. MAGA fans were always (correctly) criticized for blindly worshipping Trump. I’m not sure why Democratic voters suddenly let go of that logic when it comes to members of their own party. Their mistakes should be criticized and called out in hopes of course correction. Unfortunately, blind partisan adoration is too pervasive among Democratic voters for that to happen anytime soon, though. 

37 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

let it all out, you will still have your student loans when trump wins next election

XAMJ

i know.. trump 2024 confirmed.. thanks neoliberals

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

you really thought you were doing something huh.. nancy pelosi dems are the reason we are in this mess in the first place. smh

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

i know.. trump 2024 confirmed.. thanks neoliberals

you really thought you were doing something huh.. nancy pelosi dems are the reason we are in this mess in the first place. smh

You thought you could come on here and say Trump doesn’t lie, and have the nerve to call me a Nancy Pelosi Dem for correcting you….please be kidding. Just because I’m not like other users who claim they  are progressive, while actively shilling for the Chinese government, doesn’t make me a Nancy Pelosi dem by any means at all ??

Just now, Bears01 said:

You thought you could come on here and say Trump doesn’t lie, and have the nerve to call me a Nancy Pelosi Dem for correcting you….please be kidding. Just because I’m not like other users who claim they  are progressive, while actively shilling for the Chinese government, doesn’t make me a Nancy Pelosi dem by any means at all ??

Where am i saying trump doesnt lie? i said he clearly doesnt hide his trashbox racism unlike Biden who has always been anti choice, a racist, and ignorant.. but neoliberals around him are the same, the only difference is they know how to fake it and instruct him well on how to  hide it. good for him. 

16 minutes ago, Bloo said:

It’s really sad we can’t criticize Democrats without being confronted with Republican/conservative allegations. MAGA fans were always (correctly) criticized for blindly worshipping Trump. I’m not sure why Democratic voters suddenly let go of that logic when it comes to members of their own party. Their mistakes should be criticized and called out in hopes of course correction. Unfortunately, blind partisan adoration is too pervasive among Democratic voters for that to happen anytime soon, though. 

:clap3: 

1 minute ago, manwhore said:

Where am i saying trump doesnt lie? i said he clearly doesnt hide his trashbox racism unlike Biden who has always been anti choice, a racist, and ignorant.. but neoliberals around him are the same, the only difference is they know how to fake it and instruct him well on how to  hide it. good for him. 

The way you talk about Biden and Trump like they’re your dating partners: “at least he doesn’t hide who he is!!” Is the weird part about your whole criticism 

I said it on page 1 anyway: Biden is trash, and so are Nancy Pelosi Dems :cm: just because I corrected you when you called Trump more “honest” doesn’t mean I like Biden :cm:

Just now, Bears01 said:

The way you talk about Biden and Trump like they’re your dating partners: “at least he doesn’t hide who he is!!” Is the weird part about your whole criticism 

I said it on page 1 anyway: Biden is trash, and so are Nancy Pelosi Dems :cm: just because I corrected you when you called Trump more “honest” doesn’t mean I like Biden :cm:

"more honest" in one aspect doesnt mean better then the other overall.  dont conflate the two.  

1 minute ago, manwhore said:

"more honest" in one aspect doesnt mean better then the other overall.  dont conflate the two.  

You literally called Biden a bigger Liar than Trump, when trump literally told over 30,000 lies in 4 years :rip: and now you’re making me look like I’m defending a president I don’t approve of, because I had to point out how stupid that point was :rip:

You and I need to get on the same page, because generally we are in agreement that Biden is a flop, but you won’t catch me dead saying “trump is more honest than him” :rip:

17 hours ago, Jotham said:

Since Trump obviously.

I can't at some of the comments here calling him the worst president ever though. :toofunny3: Did y'all forget/care that presidents like Reagan and Jackson existed? I swear some of y'all are indistinguishable from conservatives.

theres tons of right wingers on atrl mama, welcome to the new world

"EVERY ONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE JOE IS A RIGHT-WINGER"

No matter how many times liberals hyperventilate while reciting this mantra like it's a sacred prayer, it doesn't make it true. :toofunny3:

16 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

No matter how many times liberals hyperventilate while reciting this mantra like it's a sacred prayer, it doesn't make it true. :toofunny3:

literally who is saying this

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

You literally called Biden a bigger Liar than Trump, when trump literally told over 30,000 lies in 4 years :rip: and now you’re making me look like I’m defending a president I don’t approve of, because I had to point out how stupid that point was :rip:

You and I need to get on the same page, because generally we are in agreement that Biden is a flop, but you won’t catch me dead saying “trump is more honest than him” :rip:

lol fair enough.. lets meet in the middle. 

44 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

hardcore joy reid- Rachel maddow fans for you. embarrassing

Edited by manwhore

I think part of the issue is that Republicans have insanely low standards of what they want from government while liberals want this utopia that takes a ton of money and bipartisanship to achieve.

Republicans are happy if you attack abortion and gay people and will literally vote for a candidate because they post mean things about liberals. Literally no policy or experience required (like BOEBERT is in office....are you kidding?)

Meanwhile Biden gets handed an economy recovering from a GLOBAL PANDEMIC and the entire world is dealing with inflation and more- and the left is unhappy because "WHY CANT HE JUST REMOVE ALL STUDENT LOANS AND GIVE US HEALTHCARE AND LOWER HOUSING COSTS AND MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT BETTER"

It's apples and oranges- imagine wanting the government to just magically make loans go away while we're literally dealing with a potential recession. I get that biden ran with that in his campaign but COME ON. It's not gonna happen and so people want Republicans to run the show instead.....a party that collectively still say the 2020 election was stolen. 

It's just madness.

36 minutes ago, Somnambulist said:

I think part of the issue is that Republicans have insanely low standards of what they want from government while liberals want this utopia that takes a ton of money and bipartisanship to achieve.

Republicans are happy if you attack abortion and gay people and will literally vote for a candidate because they post mean things about liberals. Literally no policy or experience required (like BOEBERT is in office....are you kidding?)

Meanwhile Biden gets handed an economy recovering from a GLOBAL PANDEMIC and the entire world is dealing with inflation and more- and the left is unhappy because "WHY CANT HE JUST REMOVE ALL STUDENT LOANS AND GIVE US HEALTHCARE AND LOWER HOUSING COSTS AND MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT BETTER"

It's apples and oranges- imagine wanting the government to just magically make loans go away while we're literally dealing with a potential recession. I get that biden ran with that in his campaign but COME ON. It's not gonna happen and so people want Republicans to run the show instead.....a party that collectively still say the 2020 election was stolen. 

It's just madness.

This is an unserious person talking about politics, kids. Literally has not read one thing about what the president can do without a congress unwilling, keyword here, to do away with a formality. 

Fact: Joe can actually with a stroke of a pen direct the board of education to no longer collect student loans. 

fact: Joe can reschedule weed as a less dangerous narcotic, and do a blanket pardon for mostly Black, and Latino men who are incarcerated for just possession of it. The former would make it practice federally legal 

fact:  If gas is such a utility to the avg American. Nationalize the oil industry. Instead of being at the whim of profiteering ceos. 

Its like a child like understanding of how the US government works. Then the tone of condescension. “It’s like asking for everyone to get a pony”. He cant even commit to passing the weak policies he ran on. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.