• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Horizon Flame

• Power love

I thought it was legal to protest in the USA. I guess it's moving away from freedom. :dancehall2:

5 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

I thought it was legal to protest in the USA. I guess it's moving away from freedom. :dancehall2:

:toofunny3: what is it that you don't understand...

2 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Two users being riled up by a comment that racist white people love to say to POC all the time... HMMMM :ahh:

It's always the same 2 users too :ahh:

31 minutes ago, Grimes said:

What's wrong with freedom of speech?

u just like your husband fr 

For the group of people that proud to be American and doing what they believe in, they sure do love to cover their faces keep them anonymous :priceless:

5 hours ago, Communion said:

Two people not even from America defending neo-nazis is something to see and definitely something the mods should see, particularly the edgelord-y and post. Happy to report both. :oh:

Or maybe you should learn reading:rip:

He was talking about deporting all white people not the white neo-nazis.

1 hour ago, Grimes said:

59 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

Thank you for your input, nazi advocates. :clap3:

5 hours ago, Rowan said:

"Defending Nazis" 

I'm Jewish & gay and so is the other user.

Where am I defending them? All I'm saying is that no real conservative likes them & they are only there to make Republicans look bad. 

As for the LP stunt, they admitted it after they were caught. They literally denied at first :rip:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

1 hour ago, LeMésTragique said:

1 hour ago, Grimes said:

The lack of awareness y’all have is genuinely alarming.  Giving retired conservative 80 year old vibes

@OP Love that for them, hope they enjoy jail 

Edited by Archetype

18 minutes ago, Archetype said:

The lack of awareness 

sky-ferreira-dont-forget-copy-1653462159

1 hour ago, Grimes said:

1 hour ago, LeMésTragique said:

Y’all are… something else

25 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

This thread is about Nazis planning to riot at a pride parade and you’re focused on… a pop singer.  Inch resting 

4 hours ago, Grimes said:

4 hours ago, LeMésTragique said:

I'm all up for freedom of speech, if they want to manifest whatever they want they should be able to. If not, they will create more great replacement theories. 

But it looks like they were up no peaceful protest with the uniforms and the masks concealing their identities don't they? I'm curious to know if they were guns involved in the planning or something, does anybody know? 

edit: it looks like they were armed with riot gear and shields and smoke grenades  (basically to hit pride goers :biblio:

Edited by Severus Snape

Terrifying. As awful and dark as it is, it's only a matter of time until a right wing terrorist attack on LGBT people in the current climate.

Are we sure they are gonna be prosecuted accordingly though? These are straight white men "arrested" by str8 white cops. Might be just for show. Just remember the insurrection...

I mean look at the way they have been handcuffed (+ they have their masks on to protect their identity). If these were minority men they would be bleeding from either being beaten or shot.

Edited by katara
edit

6 hours ago, katara said:

Are we sure they are gonna be prosecuted accordingly though? These are straight white men "arrested" by str8 white cops. Might be just for show. Just remember the insurrection...

I mean look at the way they have been handcuffed (+ they have their masks on to protect their identity). If these were minority men they would be bleeding from either being beaten or shot.

They publicly took the masks off of them. 

6 hours ago, katara said:

not disagreeing with your second statement but these guys were booked and all their full names are now plastered everywhere and they'll have to all spend the rest of their lives with their names in the criminal system. conspiracy to riot is a misdemeanor anyways.

honestly **** it all, it's pointless as a "protest" or "march" nowadays anyway

anyone who goes to a Pride event this year, knowing how much anti-gay and anti-trans sentiment is being flooded in the media, is knowingly putting their life at risk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.