• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Nano

• Rowan

:biblio:

These white terrorists are a danger to the US.  I think we would all be a lot safer if all the white people were shipped back to Europe.  

Feels important to highlight that they were purposefully targeting a family-friendly Pride event:

All you "kids shouldn't be around drag" self-hating gays are gonna be why one of these freaks kill us. 

This is what is happening in real life when people on here complain that "SJWs are more annoying than anti-SJWs".

On the left, the "SJWs" aka queer people.

On the right, the "anti-SJWs" aka literal nazis who call homosexuality sexual deviancy. 

FU_1UadUcAABjc5?format=jpg&name=large

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

This is what is happening in real life when people on here complain that "SJWs are more annoying than anti-SJWs".

On the right, the "anti-SJWs" aka literal nazis who call homosexuality sexual deviancy. 

Kids were literally gun down at a Elementary school and this is what they’re focusing on are you Serious? 

How ******* obsessive and disgusting

Why cant they let ppl do what they like? It's not even THEIR kids

honestly it's even surprising that there are defenders of these pieces of ****

or even queer ppl who voice support to some of their ideas

idiots

32 minutes ago, byzantium said:

These white terrorists are a danger to the US.  I think we would all be a lot safer if all the white people were shipped back to Europe.  

:toofunny2: Your country exists because of white people.

Edited by Nano

32 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I think we would all be a lot safer if all the white people were shipped back to Europe.  

Crime statistics would say otherwise.

OT: Is this Patriot Front?  Everyone knows they are Feds. Every real Conservative knows this :cm:

3 minutes ago, Rowan said:

OT: Is this Patriot Front?  Everyone knows they are Feds. Every real Conservative knows this :cm:

“Every group that makes us look bad are either feds or antifa” ?

10 minutes ago, Nano said:

:toofunny2: Your country exists because of white people.

5 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Two people not even from America defending neo-nazis is something to see and definitely something the mods should see, particularly the edgelord-y and post. Happy to report both. :oh:

4 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

“Every group that makes us look bad are either feds or antifa” ?

No, but they definitely FBI. 

Why would they always wear masks and how has no Conservative heard of them before December?

They even got chased out of a Pro-Life March in January by real Conservatives. 

It wouldn't be the first time that leftists did something like this.

Lincoln Project Sends Fake White Supremacists to Virginia GOP Event

36 minutes ago, Communion said:

exactly

4 minutes ago, Rowan said:

No, but they definitely FBI. 

Why would they always wear masks and how has no Conservative heard of them before December?

They even got chased out of a Pro-Life March in January by real Conservatives. 

It wouldn't be the first time that leftists did something like this.

Lincoln Project Sends Fake White Supremacists to Virginia GOP Event

From defending nazis to conspiracy theories. :deadbanana4: This was Never-Trump Republicans the Lincoln Project ("leftists" :skull:) who quite literally in front of everyone said they'll be dressing up as the neo-nazi tiki torch marchers and protesting outside of Youngkin's truck *points to the campaign vehicle literally in the background* to remind him of who he supports because he refused to condemn them. :skull: The same people then undressed and went into normal clothes.

At one point do these far-right shenanigans and tactics cross a red-line on what is largely an LGBT forum. Your actions directly go against the livelihood of the vast majority of users on here, to the point you defend nazis. A ZTP, surely.

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

Two people not even from America defending neo-nazis is something to see and definitely something the mods should see, particularly the edgelord-y and post. Happy to report both. :oh:

I'm not. I'm ******* Jewish, what business would I have defending neo-nazis?

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

From defending nazis to conspiracy theories. :deadbanana4: This was Never-Trump Republicans the Lincoln Project ("leftists" :skull:) who quite literally in front of everyone said they'll be dressing up as the neo-nazi tiki torch marchers and protesting outside of Youngkin's truck *points to the campaign vehicle literally in the background* to remind him of who he supports because he refused to condemn them. :skull: The same people then undressed and went into normal clothes.

At one point do these far-right shenanigans and tactics cross a red-line on what is largely an LGBT forum. Your actions directly go against the livelihood of the vast majority of users on here, to the point you defend nazis. A ZTP, surely.

"Defending Nazis" 

I'm Jewish & gay and so is the other user.

Where am I defending them? All I'm saying is that no real conservative likes them & they are only there to make Republicans look bad. 

As for the LP stunt, they admitted it after they were caught. They literally denied at first :rip:

2 minutes ago, Rowan said:

"Defending Nazis" 

I'm Jewish & gay and so is the other user.

And you're a white supremacist conspiracy theorist who doesn't deserve a platform to spread lies.

"Who's to know if those are REAL conservatives??? Maybe it's a op??"

Here's their ******* faces. :toofunny3:

Given you and them both express the view that drag queens are degenerates who children shouldn't be around, some like you're both true conservatives. 

3 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

why is the US like this :rip:

They have this everywhere in Poland Russia Italy. There are vids on YouTube about it. 

Two users being riled up by a comment that racist white people love to say to POC all the time... HMMMM :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.