• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• suburbannature

• Daydream

• uusagii

5 hours ago, Pop said:

B7 is the seventh studio album by American singer Britney Spears called "Femme Fatale". It was released on March 25, 2011, by Jive Records, and was her last album with the label before they shut down later that year as she was moved to RCA Records. Musically, Spears wanted to make a "fresh-sounding" and "fierce dance album", thus incorporating dance-pop, electropop, EDM and synth-pop styles with elements of dubstep, techno and electro in its sound. Spears began working on the album during the second leg of her tour The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009), while also contributing to her second greatest hits album The Singles Collection (2009). Spears collaborated with various producers including Max Martin, Dr. Luke, William Orbit, Fraser T Smith, Rodney Jerkins, Bloodshy & Avant, will.i.am and Stargate.

Laughed out loud at this :ahh: 

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

So that would be BS7. Could've saved yourself the copy and paste job by thinking a little harder about how these naming things work.

We don’t refer to Britney’s albums as BS*. Bey & Brit have a different number of studio albums so there’s no need to. Y’all get so worked up over jokes. :toofunny2:

OT: She’s coming by the end of the month, I fear. :duca:

1 minute ago, Baby Boy said:

We don’t refer to Britney’s albums as BS*. Bey & Brit have a different number of studio albums so there’s no need to. Y’all get so worked up over jokes. :toofunny2:

Cute that you think the Monster was making a joke. :toofunny3: 

9 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

They changed their name so people can't find them...I can't :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, SaintWest said:

the delusion thinking that she's making a house album 

We can dream.

I would love a house album from her honestly. What's the name of that Dj she was suppose to work with? Dijon Mustard?

B7 is… 

- A double visual album released next weekend

- Medley at the BET Awards

- A song like Love on Top as the lead available everywhere, serviced to radio and playlists WW,

- Netflix concert performing both albums,

- WW stadium tour announcement with dates in NA, SA, Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe.

- Another Netflix documentary showing all the behind the scenes,

- interviews with Oprah, Carpool Kareoke, Jimmy Fallon, Host and perform on SNL.

- Perform at the FIFA World Cup and on next years Eurovision.

- Magazine covers… Vogue, Time, iD, Harpers Bazaar, The Gentlewoman, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue UK. 

I demand it and speak it into existence!

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

7 minutes ago, Triton said:

B7 is… 

- A song like Love on Top as the lead available everywhere, serviced to radio and playlists WW,

- WW stadium tour announcement with dates in NA, SA, Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe.

- interviews with Oprah, Carpool Kareoke, Jimmy Fallon, Host and perform on SNL.

- Magazine covers… Vogue, Time, iD, Harpers Bazaar, The Gentlewoman, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue UK. 

(I wish you were right tho)

I feel like she will release B7 in the fall (October)

9 hours ago, Simple said:

Do you think Beyonce can do a traditional release at this point ? with a lead single and stuff? 

What if her lead single flops so hard that they push the album to 2023

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Y'all are too damn disrespectful in this forum towards the Queen.

Y'all must think she's Halsey or something. This is BEYONCÉ we're talking about. Her lead single could literally not even chart and she would still be able to release her album whenever she wanted. Put some respect on the Legend's name.

23 minutes ago, Triton said:

B7 is… 

The fact she could do ALL of this if only she wanted

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Y'all are too damn disrespectful in this forum towards the Queen.

Y'all must think she's Halsey or something. This is BEYONCÉ we're talking about. Her lead single could literally not even chart and she would still be able to release her album whenever she wanted. Put some respect on the Legend's name.

Periodt!

A part of me thinks and wishes she's wanting to give That final hyper commercial era to solidify her legend status and make a gigantic tour :monkey:

it's been 8(4) years bey

I remember all this "release Formation Tour DVD" merch she had some time ago and no DVD was released, so I'm not getting my hopes up time this around :noparty:

I still believe it's being released this year though. 

40 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

well its over

Fooled us again

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.