• Daydream

• uusagii

3 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

It's a fake stan account just look at it's previous tweets:

Ya will believe anything on Twitter :rip:

:bibliahh:

@Walk_Away21

Remembering pre-ST times 

So this is happening soon right, like within the month? 

1 hour ago, Cheetos said:

So this is happening soon right, like within the month? 

Seems quite possible! :duca: 

Science and astrologists have proven that a B7 is an EP tied to a new joint fragrance line with Jay Z, that is also a cross promotion for House of Dereon and has one song written by Blue Ivy. It will be released the day before the Grammy’s cutoff and you will all deal. 

Beyonce Crying GIF

(give us another Bday or 4 though, Queen)

It does feel like it's 2013 all over again. Waiting for the new album, and when it was December, it seemed like it wasn't coming out, and then SHE DROPPED IT. I don't think we'll know in advance when she's releasing something. 

Really hating the gay who discovered the first post now, we could’ve rested easily knowing it’s not coming but now we expect something… I hate it here

B7 is the seventh studio album by American singer Britney Spears called "Femme Fatale". It was released on March 25, 2011, by Jive Records, and was her last album with the label before they shut down later that year as she was moved to RCA Records. Musically, Spears wanted to make a "fresh-sounding" and "fierce dance album", thus incorporating dance-pop, electropop, EDM and synth-pop styles with elements of dubstep, techno and electro in its sound. Spears began working on the album during the second leg of her tour The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009), while also contributing to her second greatest hits album The Singles Collection (2009). Spears collaborated with various producers including Max Martin, Dr. Luke, William Orbit, Fraser T Smith, Rodney Jerkins, Bloodshy & Avant, will.i.am and Stargate.

13 minutes ago, Pop said:

B7 is the seventh studio album by American singer Britney Spears called "Femme Fatale".

So that would be BS7. Could've saved yourself the copy and paste job by thinking a little harder about how these naming things work.

So did this drop while I was sleeping? I was told midnight... 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

Science and astrologists have proven that a B7 is an EP tied to a new joint fragrance line with Jay Z, that is also a cross promotion for House of Dereon and has one song written by Blue Ivy. It will be released the day before the Grammy’s cutoff and you will all deal. 

Beyonce Crying GIF

(give us another Bday or 4 though, Queen)

ill take the blue ivy song

Beyonce Crying GIF

1 minute ago, Brando said:

So did this drop while I was sleeping? I was told midnight... 

Beyonce Crying GIF

What if they're going for a more traditional release schedule this time and the announcement is coming soon?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I knew not to let my hopes up :bam:

It's coming in the late summer I guess

5 hours ago, ricocheting said:

but like, did she do the same type of things like this back when she was bout to release lemonade? i only remember her posting that picture with a lemon

She put this trailer out about a week before the release, and that was it I think:

26 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

What if they're going for a more traditional release schedule this time and the announcement is coming soon?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Do you think Beyonce can do a traditional release at this point ? with a lead single and stuff? 

What if her lead single flops so hard that they push the album to 2023

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

5 minutes ago, Simple said:

Do you think Beyonce can do a traditional release at this point ? with a lead single and stuff? 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Considering we're all used to unconventional releases with her, the most shocking thing she could do would be to do a traditional release

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 hour ago, Pop said:

B7 is the seventh studio album by American singer Britney Spears called "Femme Fatale". It was released on March 25, 2011, by Jive Records, and was her last album with the label before they shut down later that year as she was moved to RCA Records. Musically, Spears wanted to make a "fresh-sounding" and "fierce dance album", thus incorporating dance-pop, electropop, EDM and synth-pop styles with elements of dubstep, techno and electro in its sound. Spears began working on the album during the second leg of her tour The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009), while also contributing to her second greatest hits album The Singles Collection (2009). Spears collaborated with various producers including Max Martin, Dr. Luke, William Orbit, Fraser T Smith, Rodney Jerkins, Bloodshy & Avant, will.i.am and Stargate.

3 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I knew not to let my hopes up :bam:

It's coming in the late summer I guess

Here for that but we don't have THAt summer album yet so I kind of want her to release in June or July

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

So that would be BS7. Could've saved yourself the copy and paste job by thinking a little harder about how these naming things work.

Just know that the user doesn't represent the Army...never posts in the base 

that was such a cornball move and Beyonce and Britney have only said good things about one another and Beyonce had her team send Britney some Ivy park clothes which she wore a couple of times as recent as an outfit change at her wedding.

He's not Army. Unacceptable.

The time is perfect for a summer album. Kendrick has an acclaimed album but this is not the summer album of 22'. 

Come through Beyonce. We need something upbeat and positive right about now.

Isn't B7 that new Brandy album that came out?

omg only an hour away from 11:11! omg she’s coming :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Simple said:

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

She wouldn't push her album back like that :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.