• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

Almost no one received the mail, they keep messing with this era it’s ridiculous :hoetenks:

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

I have the feeling this is going to be a mess of a performance 

Just got the Spotify fans email, and submitted my preorder for the silver vinyl, along with the signed art card CD 

AvaMaxMillionDollarBaby.thumb.gif.1b0bb0

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Almost no one received the mail, they keep messing with this era it’s ridiculous :hoetenks:

Spotify sends them only to selected people.
Silver vinyl limited to 3,000 units WW and exclusive to Spotify.
https://www.avamaxstore.com/products/spotify-fans-first-exclusive-silver-vinyl?ref=direct

Embarrassing

XO, baby

Bye, bye, bye

bold of her to assume we are hyped for the album when christmas without you season is approaching gif.thumb.gif.8b2e8a4fa3a47a7ad8c37b2ea9

22 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

I guess it's good that she's doing any promo at all but why did they wait so long to do it? She should've done some serious promo MONTHS AGO.

oh I just KNOW she or her team read my comments here:jonny6::WAP::mummy: SLEEPWALKER WW SMASH HIT INCOMING!!! the 3rd single better be Dancing's Done and the last one should be Ghost/GOMH:heart2:

This bench is giving us another single before the album?! 

:WAP: We're back in 2020 hennies, singles every couple of months :WAP:

dancings done is really good wow. i think i should stop playing it now but it's so ahrd to resist :)

Dancing’s Done in HQ is gorgeous :jonny: 

Deleting Weapons and One of Us and Sleepwalker turns this into a near perfect listening experience -- i hope we get some extra bops on a deluxe version.

not Weapons officially becoming the next single:toofunny3::rip::biblio: hope it becomes a moderate hit (thanks to TikTok) otherwise I don't see it having success:deadbanana2: Sleepwalker and Dancing's Done are right there...

Ghost > Get Outta My Heart > Sleepwalker > Dancing’s Done it should have been that order.

Her team is truly terrible :deadbanana4: you dont release singles based on trends you release them based on what sound fits the artist the best and what they are known for and what songs usually smashes for artists like them. Ghost is such a H&M mall bop it would have smashed as a lead single in Europe

11 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Ghost > Get Outta My Heart > Sleepwalker > Dancing’s Done it should have been that order.

Her team is truly terrible :deadbanana4: you dont release singles based on trends you release them based on what sound fits the artist the best and what they are known for and what songs usually smashes for artists like them. Ghost is such a H&M mall bop it would have smashed as a lead single in Europe

I agree 100% :rip: Would have been a perfect single run

Hopefully AM3 release won’t be as messy.

Can’t wait for this to finally drop

Hope she takes the weak tracks out and adds some more so fans can still be surprised.

How they didn't think of releasing Sleepwalker for the Halloween season is beyond incomprehensible.

Ghost is an excellent bop but wow what a moment that was tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gifv.gif

Judging by the new tik tok I predict they will push some kind of anti-hate message with the mv.

SAI 2.0 is coming to end her career. tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gifv.gif