Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

Who knows if Carly can top this album. I wish they released the same week.:celestial5:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

It leaked in LQ, those gays are still anticipating the HQ release nnn

What are y'all going on about this LQ leak? Yeah, the leak isn't in loseless format, but there's literally no noticeable difference from the songs you get on Spotify :rip:

Edited by Hurem

16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What are y'all going on about this LQ leak? Yeah, the leak isn't in loseless format, but there's literally no noticeable difference from the songs you get on Spotify :rip:

Maybe I have the wrong one because it's MQ at best. I think it's a vinyl rip because you can hear a few scratches and stuff

11 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Maybe I have the wrong one because it's MQ at best. I think it's a vinyl rip because you can hear a few scratches and stuff

8 minutes ago, jxxking said:

mine is MQ. it sounds kinda distorted at times?

My point is that it's perfectly listenable. Anyone who listened to this "MQ" leak won't find a new love for the album once it's officially released.

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

My point is that it's perfectly listenable. Anyone who listened to this "MQ" leak won't find a new love for the album once it's officially released.

Not really, it’s unlistenable with headphones 

nn there's static and if you're spending time on ATRL you can def notice parts of the songs being muffled? You def find new love for lossless quality.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

there's literally no noticeable difference from the songs you get on Spotify :rip:

Be for real... :rip:

I'll collapse when I hear Sleepwalker and Dancing's Done in crisp, clean HQ...

On 10/20/2022 at 7:26 PM, Psycho said:

I'll collapse when I hear Sleepwalker and Dancing's Done in crisp, clean HQ...

yes! the next singles In my opinion! I think both are way better than MYTP and MDB!

I think they've realized she's done as a major artist anyway and best to get the vinyls out so that at least the first week numbers aren't totally pathetic.

I think she was doomed to be a one era wonder with the horrible plastic image they gave her. If she had put out "Naked" and "Born to the Night" as promo singles instead of the God awful "So Am I" I think she could've cultivated a bigger niche fanbase. 

9 hours ago, justjess said:

Sooo someone took an image of a CD copy of D & D. Real or fake? :celestial5:

https://ibb.co/fd61mZ4

Fake. They used art from the cover to make the extra strip on the side

8 hours ago, Protocol said:

I think they've realized she's done as a major artist anyway and best to get the vinyls out so that at least the first week numbers aren't totally pathetic.

I think she was doomed to be a one era wonder with the horrible plastic image they gave her. If she had put out "Naked" and "Born to the Night" as promo singles instead of the God awful "So Am I" I think she could've cultivated a bigger niche fanbase. 

So Am I almost killed her career but the real problem is the management.

I remember how My Head & My Heart was under-promoted and not supported by the label for 4-5 months post release.

thank god it ended up being a hit anyway. :hoetenks:

12 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I remember how My Head & My Heart was under-promoted and not supported by the label for 4-5 months post release.

she released it in November 2020 under Artist Partner Group. in the same month they ended their joint venture with Atlantic Records, maybe record label changes are the reason why this wasn't promoted properly and we never got deluxe.

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Fake. They used art from the cover to make the extra strip on the side

So Am I almost killed her career but the real problem is the management.

thank god it ended up being a hit anyway. :hoetenks:

In what universe was My Head & My Heart a hit? :rip:

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

In what universe was My Head & My Heart a hit? :rip:

Girl, #45 on the BBH100 and #18 in the UK

300 million of streams

It went platinum in both countries and many more

Is also well know by our community thanks to the promo slots such as drag race.

It could have been so much more with a proper rollout and promotion. That’s for sure. :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she released it in November 2020 under Artist Partner Group. in the same month they ended their joint venture with Atlantic Records, maybe record label changes are the reason why this wasn't promoted properly and we never got deluxe.

Her only hit post MH2 was Motto, handled by Tiesto management I suppose. She needs to drop out Atlantic.

November can't come soon enough. Please, please, please give Million Dollar Baby the promo it deserves 

AvaMaxMillionDollarBaby.thumb.gif.1b0bb0 

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Girl, #45 on the BBH100 and #18 in the UK

300 million of streams

It went platinum in both countries and many more

Is also well know by our community thanks to the promo slots such as drag race.

It could have been so much more with a proper rollout and promotion. That’s for sure. :gaycat4:

Her only hit post MH2 was Motto, handled by Tiesto management I suppose. She needs to drop out Atlantic.

I don't consider that to be a hit honestly. Dua's We're Good has more streams than that and a higher peak on the BB100 yet it was still a flop :rip:

I love MH&MH but i don't see it as a hit, especially when she gave us an ACTUAL hit with Sweet but Psycho.

Why not best dance / electronic recording (in the past he did get one nom in that category for The Business) :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

I don't consider that to be a hit honestly. Dua's We're Good has more streams than that and a higher peak on the BB100 yet it was still a flop :rip:

I love MH&MH but i don't see it as a hit, especially when she gave us an ACTUAL hit with Sweet but Psycho.

I see what you mean but nowadays with so many metrics and charts it’s hard to determine what makes a song a “hit” 

Certifications? Streams? Radio? Video views? :katie:

“Fame is not for me. If I can get a weekend away, or even a whole Sunday to not think about Ava Max, I do it,” she says, dreaming of a beach day or even a night at the movies. “If the fame were out of it, I think I’d be happier.”

https://www.maxim.com/news/ava-max-is-maxims-november-december-cover-star/

On 10/23/2022 at 1:03 PM, Totami Legend said:

Why not best dance / electronic recording (in the past he did get one nom in that category for The Business) :hoetenks:

Why they didn't submit for best dance / electronic eludes me. They would have had a really good chance of winning imo 

35 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

:gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Why they didn't submit for best dance / electronic eludes me. They would have had a really good chance of winning imo 

The do 1 thing right and 10 wrongs :hoetenks: