Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

13 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

https://twitter.com/avamaxpop_/status/1663565955958489088
After more than 1 year of the release of "Maybe You're The Problem" fans discover the existence of a promotional game for the single https://www.avamaxgame.com/ 

WHAT? LMFAO :deadbanana4: 

Registered On:2022-07-27
Expires On:2023-07-27

3 months after the song dropped, what was even the point :deadbanana4:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• sbenci

Her music career is such a ******* joke. What a waste of talent. It's hard to stan her sometimes. :deadbanana2:

Edited by justjess

let's not esagerate, rollouts and promo may be atrocious but the music has always been good :kitty:

It's really a waste when you look at what is charting.

12 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

let's not esagerate, rollouts and promo may be atrocious but the music has always been good :kitty:

It's really a waste when you look at what is charting.

That’s exactly why it’s so frustrating that she doesn’t have more promo and better rollouts :deadbanana2: she deserves to be kicking all those boring Harry Styles’ed songs off the charts

26 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

it fits her voice so much :jonny5:

I can hear her voice in my head going UP on the climax

I can dance I can dance I can dance AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 5xwT6om.gif

On 5/31/2023 at 2:52 PM, Totami Legend said:

ava would slide on a mark ronson production. her and dua need to collaborate officially already

On 5/31/2023 at 11:02 AM, Sexyzinger said:

This is better omg. @Walk_Away21

ava works this sample much better. how i wish the rumors of her and kim collaborating were true. hopefully in the near future nicki gives the good albanian sis a rap feature

My top Ava songs on last.fm.

Screenshot_1.png

Sleepwalker about to snatch Sweet But Psycho's crown :jonny5: still sounds as fresh as the first time i heard it :jonny5:

an ULTRA BOP i fear :jonny5:

so after seeing her live i can say the following

- homegirl can actually sing. she loves flexing adlibs

- the short song trend really needs to end because seeing her performs some songs for literally 2 minutes was not it and makes the set list feel alot shorter than it needs to be

- she could trim the setlist by not featuring random album cuts and instead include ALONE, NAKED, OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING, SO AM I and TORN from her debut album. LAST NIGHT ON EARTH and GET OUTTA MY HEART deserve to be performed and it's wild that they haven't been 

Edited by SchmoodRing
edit
  • Like 2

On 6/13/2023 at 2:19 AM, halcyonday said:

My top Ava songs on last.fm.

Screenshot_1.png

Sleepwalker about to snatch Sweet But Psycho's crown :jonny5: still sounds as fresh as the first time i heard it :jonny5:

an ULTRA BOP i fear :jonny5:

omg....:deadbanana2::rip:

12 hours ago, Delirious said:

omg....:deadbanana2::rip:

what ***** :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, halcyonday said:

what ***** :deadbanana:

How on earth can you listen to a song 800 times. That's CRAZZZZYYY :rip:in less than a year too i-

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

How on earth can you listen to a song 800 times. That's CRAZZZZYYY :rip:in less than a year too i-

It's one of my fav songs of all time :rip:

On 6/19/2023 at 6:56 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

Ava recorded a music video in Hamburg last month source

And we know that it's not for Car Keys with Alok so this has to be the next single 

Sleepwalker or end the era

She needs to get a spot at the VMAs this year. I don't get how the EMAs keep inviting her but the VMA line up the past few years has been nothing interesting :deadbanana2:

I saw her live yesterday. It was cute lol I don't know her discography but she sounded good live. Mess at her not singing Naked, one of the songs I knew :rip:

4 hours ago, ALA said:

I saw her live yesterday. It was cute lol I don't know her discography but she sounded good live. Mess at her not singing Naked, one of the songs I knew :rip:

Trust me I felt the same way but that just goes to show how many actual hit songs that she has that she has so much to choose from but it also makes me angry because that means she could've had a longer setlist in my opinion. 

• Like 1