Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA'

D.M.F

I’m confused… isn’t there supposed to be a third ep? Why wasn’t that released before this album? 

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

who cares if it was a messy release. Can y'all just be happy Xtina is actually following through with the releases. she could have easily scrapped the second and third EP's after the first one.

Will there be any cds and vinyls? 

57 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

who cares if it was a messy release. Can y'all just be happy Xtina is actually following through with the releases. she could have easily scrapped the second and third EP's after the first one.

no excuses. absolutely no one ever has to deal with this much bullcrap other than her fans. i wouldn't even mind if this kind of mess was for a terrible album like Lotus, but this one is actually excellent. there wasn't even an announcement.  :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

no excuses. absolutely no one ever has to deal with this much bullcrap other than her fans. i wouldn't even mind if this kind of mess was for a terrible album like Lotus, but this one is actually excellent. there wasn't even an announcement.  :toofunny3:

...But you guys had already 50% of the songs and 4 singles release, even if La Tormenta hadn't leaked, the album could've been a surprise release. She still has the Sueltame video that's coming soon and most likely a couple more videos (Hopefully for Te Deseo Lo Mejor). 

What I wlll give you is the lack of physical releases because you guys deserved and honestly, it's the best chance for her to chart at this point. Also, people saying they rush released this album to be Grammy eligible so my question is, can it be eligible without physical copies being released?

7 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

Deluxe just dropped with the 3rd EP and Bad Bunny collab

Atrl christina aguilera christina GIF - Find on GIFER

sike

Wait that cover is a slay! Deluxe will drop tomorrow they've worked a lot for today ahaha.

The way TDLM and Traguito are still on repeat :gaycatina1:

20 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

...But you guys had already 50% of the songs and 4 singles release, even if La Tormenta hadn't leaked, the album could've been a surprise release. She still has the Sueltame video that's coming soon and most likely a couple more videos (Hopefully for Te Deseo Lo Mejor). 

What I wlll give you is the lack of physical releases because you guys deserved and honestly, it's the best chance for her to chart at this point. Also, people saying they rush released this album to be Grammy eligible so my question is, can it be eligible without physical copies being released?

Yes, Gaga’s Love For Sale was released a day earlier digitally to make the Grammy deadline. 

8 minutes ago, Rican said:

Yes, Gaga’s Love For Sale was released a day earlier digitally to make the Grammy deadline. 

Really? I was under the impression physical copies were available around the same time.

12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Really? I was under the impression physical copies were available around the same time.

Hmm.. I just looked and a limited edition of the cassettes was release a day earlier to make the deadline.

From my understanding albums such as Donda and Certified Lover Boy didn’t have physicals and they were still nominated. 

53 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Wait that cover is a slay! Deluxe will drop tomorrow they've worked a lot for today ahaha.

The way TDLM and Traguito are still on repeat :gaycatina1:

Y'all can come for me later but I have to agree with this, she truly ate with TDLM and Traguito

That’s exciting for fans who are now getting music early :heart: Looking forward to the legendary first week numbers. :heart:

9 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

Deluxe just dropped with the 3rd EP and Bad Bunny collab

Atrl christina aguilera christina GIF - Find on GIFER

sike

Wtf is going on with this release :dies:

The cover is giving me Lotus teas with a kpop video VFX budget. I just wish her arms weren't positioned like that otherwise I'd be fine with it :rip:

@Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Yo digo, ay, ay, ay

Que no vale la pena estar peleando más

La noche está buena pa' un traguito, el frío me quito

Bailando contigo

Y tú conmigo 

nicki-minaj.gif

Her best song in a DECADE, whew! :ihype:

@popmusicisdead @The Witch @TalkThatRihanna

Why did they edited her waist to moon thin? It looks unnatural & unnecessary 

her amazing vocals was made for latin music. the 2 eps are top notch :clap3: 

8 hours ago, Rican said:

Christina is not going win over Rosalia. Their album is the same genre right? I’m not sure why Xtina stans keep assuming she will win :toofunny3:

They are both spanish albums with some sort of reggaeton to them, but Christina's is more of a classic version with its melodies plus the ballads and regional latino, while MOTOMAMI is far more on the experimental almost ARCA-ish side of reggaeton. 

Edited by Trash

Traguito needs to be a single with a male feature on the remix. I was thinking of Manuel Turizo or someone else with a deep register to sing that 2nd verse, it feels just right.

In fact i think that probably they had set up a male feature for that song but maybe that didn't work so X did that part with that voice :rip:

I’m scared of what the rollout for X7 will be like tbh.

As long as she keeps serving quality I’m cool I guess.

7 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

the mess we are facing with this era is absurd

- the 1st EP almost l worded in full even before the real announcement with demos
- the 2nd EP uploaded on Joox and "no one" decided to remove it
- now the sudden AGUILERA 

what will be next :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Rican said:

5 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

5 hours ago, Rican said:

Hmm.. I just looked and a limited edition of the cassettes was release a day earlier to make the deadline.

From my understanding albums such as Donda and Certified Lover Boy didn’t have physicals and they were still nominated. 

When did the Grammys change the rules? I remember back in 2014 U2 had to rush release vinyl copies of their free album in order to qualify for the Grammys. 

wastage of money and resources. She should focus on releasing quick lil singles which have massive hit potential instead of wasting her time on non english albums which wont even chart on the Billboard 200

1 hour ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

As long as she keeps serving quality I’m cool I guess.

embrace the mess, it's part of her charm

we keep bullying her to stop being lazy and release the music it's almost like she's doing this on purpose to get back at us

21 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

When did the Grammys change the rules? I remember back in 2014 U2 had to rush release vinyl copies of their free album in order to qualify for the Grammys. 

Since 2016 streaming only releases are eligible. Chance “The Coloring Book” was the first streaming only album to win a Grammy.

“For most categories, we would prefer streaming distribution links for online entry submissions, though CD submissions remain optional.”  

“Eligible streaming services are Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify and Tidal. In cases where a recording is not available on these services, physical product will continue to be required. For music video/film and certain craft categories, physical products are still required.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/awards/the-recording-academy-will-now-accept-streaming-links-in-most-grammy-8516731/amp/