Christina Aguilera - 'AGUILERA'

D.M.F

55 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

i was expecting a 3rd EP tbh

no way this is IT??? no third ep no other songs???

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

9 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

the music and visuals are incredible it's just the rollout that's unacceptable.

-first she just drops the 1st EP, 3 days after announcing it.

-the goes quiet for 3 whole months and randomly releases a video for La Reina

-then announces the 2nd EP and cancels it due to a school shooting and then out of nowhere it shows up on a Thai streaming service on a Sunday.

- ends up releasing it on a Monday without even announcing it officially

- and now this 

i swear there's no base that suffers through such bullsh*t like we do :toofunny3:

I mean I once was a Nicole Scherzinger stan. This sounds like a dream if you stanned Nicole/PCD :ahh:

why is the album cover leaked? why is the album on spotify with a random placeholder artwork? wheres the third ep? why was this all announced on a random website called broadwayworld? whats going on i-

I think the cover is a slay and the rollout up to La Fuerza was good. I wouldn't mind the album being just 11 songs with the 2 EPs, as long as she made it CLEAR from the beggining + released along with physicals, a proper plan etc. She had 5 months to do that since LF dropped in January.

La Tormenta wasn't really needed if she was going to release the whole thing now... like, what's the point of the EP now?? :toofunny3:

It's all about HOW it was released and how fans had no idea of any of this was happening. It was really just thrown there. We know it's going to flop but like... what about doing the bare minimum?

2 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

why is the album cover leaked? why is the album on spotify with a random placeholder artwork? wheres the third ep? why was this all announced on a random website called broadwayworld? whats going on i-

The cover didn't leak, the placeholder cover is updated with this, it just updates slowly, I already have it on TIDAL.

The 3rd EP from the tweet seems to come later this year, added to this album to 'complete' the full album.

2 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

Beautiful cover but messy release.

3rd EP will be added to the Aguilera album later this year, maybe as a deluxe version or expanded version.

Btw where is the Sueltame video?

why on earth did she relase the second ep if she was just gonna drop the whole album today

why did it have only 5 tracks and now shes adding a random feature to literally track 10/12 when she had so much music recorded for this

:deadbanana2: christina youre person ive been stanning for the longest in my lifespan but i swear to god you hate us all

2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

The cover didn't leak, the placeholder cover is updated with this, it just updates slowly, I already have it on TIDAL.

The 3rd EP from the tweet seems to come later this year, added to this album to 'complete' the full album.

1 minute ago, WalkAway said:

thank you besties :deadbanana2: this rollout........................

This is so messy though. If they wanted to meet the deadline, just drop the third EP too. And just have pre-orders of the CD, vinyl, etc.

so... instead of making a playlist they're dropping this as a full album but not a full album but a placeholder... does this mean that "AGUILERA" is the final title of the album, is this the final cover, are they gonna change it again when ep 3 drops?

GIFoteca – CHRISTINA AGUILERA: acervo de gifs - PAN - pandlr

She can’t be this messy :deadbanana2:

WTF is she thinking by this rushed release, yes I never liked this 3 EP idea but seriously rushing everything & later she will release the rest of 3rd EP

At this point is like she is begging to flop or asking us to be shady 

1 minute ago, #Beautiful said:

so... instead of making a playlist they're dropping this as a full album but not a full album but a placeholder... does this mean that "AGUILERA" is the final title of the album, is this the final cover, are they gonna change it again when ep 3 drops?

GIFoteca – CHRISTINA AGUILERA: acervo de gifs - PAN - pandlr

I think this is the actual album so they can submit just in time to the Latin Grammys. Then a deluxe version with the 3rd EP songs released later this year along with physicals... i hope :skull:

Edited by Lady Claire

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

I think this is the actual album so they can submit just in time to the Latin Grammys. Then a deluxe version with the 3rd EP songs released as a deluxe later this year along with physicals... i hope :skull:

the cover and title are stunning and the music is so good ive been spamming her on all socials to drop the spanish album since 2018 when she announced it. im happy theyre doing this but... im. the months of silence after the first ep drop and now this, no official announcement anywhere :deadbanana2: whats going on behind the scenes. and if we dont get physicals im throwing hands

2 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I think this is the actual album so they can submit just in time to the Latin Grammys. Then a deluxe version with the 3rd EP songs released later this year along with physicals... i hope :skull:

Well hopefully they release the 3 EP tracks and physical versions b4 her tour starts

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She can’t be this messy :deadbanana2:

WTF is she thinking by this rushed release, yes I never liked this 3 EP idea but seriously rushing everything & later she will release the rest of 3rd EP

At this point is like she is begging to flop or asking us to be shady 

and we will be joining the dragging.

i swear she stopped caring about this project 2 months in and just gave up and released it. 

at least Liberation had a normal rollout :rip:

1 minute ago, #Beautiful said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOuz9hruuc/

"AGUILERA celebrating my roots"

finally the "going back to my roots" babbling has amounted to something

the caption originally said "this one's for you" she just changed it 5 minutes later. it's like she was saying " here's the f*cking Spanish album you've been asking for 20 years. leave me the f*ck alone" :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

What about the third EP?

I need those collabs with Rosalia and Karol G

And the songs with Rauw Alejandro and Bad Bunny. Hopefully the rumors of Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Sofia Reyes, Kali Uchis and Cardi B are true

1 hour ago, Cbreezy said:

Here for it. Let's wrap it up in a pretty bow and move on. The music is great and the visuals too.

But there's the fact she takes forever between releases, so waiting for another EP would be annoying. And let's be real, we want that Liberation follow-up. So anything that gets us there quicker (like wrapping up this Spanish era) is fine by me.

That said, this is giving completing her contract on a technicality (3 projects in one). Maybe it'll finally be her time to move on from RCA.

It was always made very clear that 2022 was gonna be her Spanish era and that top of next year would be her English comeback. We are finally getting new music, good music, great looks and accolades all across the boards. You should be enjoying this. As a Latino I love hearing her music play in my neighborhood considering they almost never show her love so to hear her be embraced is amazing. Also we deserve for this era to have a proper rollout. This clearly was a passion project for her so why not respect that?