• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beautiful Garbage

• #Beautiful

• BlackJesus

• Cloudy

Another messy rollout by Legend X :rip: I feel like most of her fans have learned to live with it at this point. The thing with Christina is, she genuinely doesn’t care. If she put even 20% more effort into her career, she could be so much more successful. It is what it is, I’m glad she is releasing music at least. 

So is the full album out now or are these just the EPs rolled into one? Also will there be physicals because I’d buy a vinyl!

is it that difficult for one thing not to be a mess with her? 

11 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

So is the full album out now or are these just the EPs rolled into one? Also will there be physicals because I’d buy a vinyl!

Full album since it has the cover and her social media banners says "new album out now". Also today is the deadline for Latin Grammys submissions, which is probably why her team did that rushed release.

Our guess is a deluxe later this year with the rest of the tracks and physical copies :rip:

3 hours ago, Miracle said:

She really has no direction or idea or what she's doing. Is she really rushing this just to win a Latin Grammy, the easiest award to win ever if you make latin pop and are semi big?

some could say that about Lady Gaga and her Jazz albums 

This is the biggest mess of recent years. Do these artists have someone managing them or something?

this is SO messy, the fact that the placeholder cover is still on Spotify :deadbanana4:

her team really woke up, saw latin Grammys deadline and dropped it :bibliahh:

The fact that there are 2 versions of Cuando Me De La Gana one song apart from one another... :toofunny2:

The fact that I still get the placeholder cover :toofunny2:

Ugh. The material on the second EP is actually good, it's a shame they couldn't get it together. She launched the inferior first EP much better. That Sueltame visual is probably the last thing we're getting

This is the biggest mess of recent years. Do these artists have someone managing them or something?

1 hour ago, Champagne said:

Another messy rollout by Legend X :rip: I feel like most of her fans have learned to live with it at this point. The thing with Christina is, she genuinely doesn’t care. If she put even 20% more effort into her career, she could be so much more successful. It is what it is, I’m glad she is releasing music at least. 

She literally gave you guys 5 singles and a whole ass Spanish album after how many years of you guys wanting it? Award performances, A Tour,  cohesive music videos, great collaborations, some BOPS, like, a compilation album it's really not a messy release, if anything, not having physical copies available is the only questionable thing but if you guys believe she'll release a deluxe edition later this year with the third EP included then that's at least 18 new songs and perhaps 8-9 singles out of a single project. What more do you guys want? Genuinely asking.

Not a song with nodal, a misogynist, I thought Christina was a feminist, how low she has fallen

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

The fact that there are 2 versions of Cuando Me De La Gana one song apart from one another... :toofunny2:

I may replace the solo version with the remix, and add Lloras Por Na to it, as it should have been to begin with

I’m soooo sick of my 3 faves lmaoooo. Christina, Rihanna, and Cardi!!! Like what the actual **** is going on with them!???

Im about to drop all 3 and just go with miss Doja 

I'm listening to CMDLG, i don't really like it, but it will bring attention to this for sure.

It fits Nodal's current getting over Belinda narrative. :gaynetcat3:

Brujeria >>>>>

I'm using this order, i like how it flows:

1. Ya Llegué

2. Brujería

3. Pa Mis Muchachas (with Becky G, NICKI NICOLE & Nathy Peluso)

4. Suéltame (with TINI)

5. Como Yo

6. Traguito

7. La Reina

8. Cuando Me Dé la Gana (with Christian Nodal)

9. Santo (with Ozuna)

10. Te Deseo Lo Mejor

11. Somos Nada

La Reina and Cuando Me De La Gana are just so much better than the rest of the tracks ugh 

4 hours ago, Miracle said:

She really has no direction or idea or what she's doing. Is she really rushing this just to win a Latin Grammy, the easiest award to win ever if you make latin pop and are semi big?

Christina is not going win over Rosalia. Their album is the same genre right? I’m not sure why Xtina stans keep assuming she will win :toofunny3:

54 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

She literally gave you guys 5 singles and a whole ass Spanish album after how many years of you guys wanting it? Award performances, A Tour,  cohesive music videos, great collaborations, some BOPS, like, a compilation album it's really not a messy release, if anything, not having physical copies available is the only questionable thing but if you guys believe she'll release a deluxe edition later this year with the third EP included then that's at least 18 new songs and perhaps 8-9 singles out of a single project. What more do you guys want? Genuinely asking.

Uhhh, read the thread. I am as big of a Xtina fan as anyone. Releasing an EP on a Monday and a random compilation album on a Tuesday with no explanation or promo is messy. Especially when she said she was doing 3 EPs. Like I said in my post, I’m glad she’s putting out content. She could go about it in a much cleaner way and it would benefit her greatly. 

Christian Nodal, a legend, an icon. He truly elevated this project. 

Something definitely happened bts maybe they suddenly remember the Latin Grammys deadline, so rushed the whole process to make it before the DL. Her website is not even updated with EP2, or the full album. She did not even bother to post about EP2. I don’t know how they can make any profits out of this project. If half of the effort in Visuals and promotion were for Lotus and Liberation, they should have performed much more decently with Your Body and Like I Do as decent hits

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

She gave her fans what?? Two or one performances during this whole era :deadbanana4:

Did he really say this era hasn’t been messy :rip:

It’s been a complete disaster. Four music videos & this random ass tour that isn’t being marketed as a Spanish tour it’s just random dates & places that makes no sense doesn’t change she is hands down the worst Managed pop girl in modern history. 

Someone of Aguilera status deserves better! She’s being treated like Sabrina Carpenter!

13 minutes ago, Power love said:

She gave her fans what?? Two or one performances during this whole era :deadbanana4:

Did he really say this era hasn’t been messy :rip:

It’s been a complete disaster. Four music videos & this random ass tour that isn’t being marketed as a Spanish tour it’s just random dates & places that makes no sense doesn’t change she is hands down the worst Managed pop girl in modern history. 

Someone of Aguilera status deserves better! She’s being treated like Sabrina Carpenter!

What difference would’ve made releasing this on a planned date? Also the album is just the two EPs combined and La Tormenta literally leaked before releasing. If anything they just decided to put everything out because of the leak and nothing else but it’s not like things were just released without an initial announcement lol.