She dethroned that poser in the US. 

fbgwpsO.gif

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

7 million streams yesterday :clap3:

this is so insane :jonny:

INSANE NUMBERS WTF :falcon:

The power HOL holds

GOD IS REAL AND I CAN HEAR IT

It's always great to see LEGENDS in music getting late acclaim or success. In her case, I would like for other songs to be recognized for a change. While I do think this track is an all-time best in pop music, the album Hounds of Love has at least other two classics as good as this one, if not better.

Holy sh*t, insane numbers

2M streams in the States alone, omg omg omg. :weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

Holy f*cking sh*t, this massive success, omg, I want to cry right now, I can't believe it, this is so beautiful to see. :weeps::weeps: :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

1,000% DESERVED. Literally one of the best songs of all time. 

I know she has a full album ready to be released, she's a music junkie, she can't have stopped making music, do it Kate :monkey:

The hounds of love are hunting indeed, hide your faves! XwRWf4z.gif

Not 7 million, this is unheard of :deadbanana: 

Alright everyone! Let’s #ShowOurBush and stream Running Up That Hill all week! #RUTHStreamingParty

im on s2 right now let me binge so i can see kates moment

UQbo9UN.gif

Edited by Katamari

not it SMASHING on US Spotify like that :deadvision: 7 MILLION streams :deadbanana4:

#1 Apple Music UK, #1 Spotify UK, #1 iTunes UK, #1 Shazam UK, #1 Deezer UK, #1 YouTube UK

RUTH would go straight to #1 on Friday if it wasn't for ACR rule. I still hope Kate and her team (Bertie) requested a reset. It's outstreaming and outselling Harry by a large margin.

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

#1 Apple Music UK, #1 Spotify UK, #1 iTunes UK, #1 Shazam UK, #1 Deezer UK, #1 YouTube UK

RUTH would go straight to #1 on Friday if it wasn't for ACR rule. I still hope Kate and her team (Bertie) requested a reset. It's outstreaming and outselling Harry by a large margin.

Once a track is ten weeks old, if it's weekly chart sale has declined by three weeks in a row, it is moved onto the Accelerated Chart Ratio where its digital streams now count for half of what they did before. A track on ACR thus has streams counted in a ratio of 200:1 (premium) and a massive 1200:1 (free).

don’t think this applies to RUTH as it’s re-entering and hasn’t declined for 3 weeks?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.