Christina is now performing in universities

Xtianlofbritney

On 5/18/2022 at 10:32 PM, D.M.F said:

She has performed at Universities before. Troll better. Be better Xtian.

On 5/18/2022 at 10:47 PM, #Beautiful said:

is that supposed to be better?

:bibliahh:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• NausAllien

• Xtianlofbritney

• BionicWooHoo

Sadly I don't think Christina can go on a proper world tour anymore, the last time she tried was 2010 which was not so far from when she was popular and she still had to cancel it 

This is sad yet predictable for someone who hasn’t had a solo hit single since Bush’s administration. Ain’t no university especially a public one is spending 1-2 million let alone 6 figure on some unknown, she probably got paid 25k at most. 

On 5/22/2022 at 12:43 PM, Squall said:

You are using a 2001 album to brag about Xtina but use the latest albums for others (that are still selling more than Xtina’s)? Wth is going on, it doesn’t even have any correlation with what you initially said :ahh:

as I said some of trolls Faves in here 

have yet to have a album sell globally what stripped sold ALONE IN THE UK...

I mean Reading is a ******* must :toofunny3:

23 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

as I said some of trolls Faves in here 

have yet to have a album sell globally what stripped sold ALONE IN THE UK...

I mean Reading is a ******* must :toofunny3:

You don't seem to know how to read your own posts since you then brought up Mariah as an example :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Squall said:

You don't seem to know how to read your own posts since you then brought up Mariah as an example :toofunny3:

Like :ahh: 

He never answered my question either. I'd like to know who these artists are.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Like :ahh: 

He never answered my question either. I'd like to know who these artists are.

I had to read his post again to make sure I didn't misread it but I didn't, I don't understand his point :deadbanana4: 

Imagine going into tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt going to college for your university to thank you for your tenure by rewarding you with...a Christina Aguilera concert. :skull:

Given that the venue was largely empty, it seems the university's students had a similar sentiment.

I gasped at the man not knowing who was performing. :deadbanana2:

Okay but for real, she clearly just did it for the check like many of our faves do with these private gigs. It's just sad in Xtina's case because she hasn't been able to tour like many of her peers in forever. :emofish:

On 5/18/2022 at 5:12 PM, Trash said:

Okay not to be shady but the video is sending me, the very few people watching. :bibliahh:

I caught that too and screamed! How embarrassing. :deadbanana2:

On 5/18/2022 at 5:38 PM, magazine said:

the dramatic opening :bibliahh: embarrassing

I legit scream at the opening  :deadbanana:

Intellegend :clap3:

I think it’s amazing she’s doing these types of gigs. People can stay mad but Legend X stays winning and getting booked!

Legendtina is getting her coins while the haters staying mad on a forum and will never make or achieve in their life what Xtina did.

On 5/22/2022 at 6:19 PM, suburbannature said:

A few people who never arrived.

princess-daisy-mario.thumb.gif.181b99d7a

Please :hoetenks:

10 hours ago, insomniac said:

Legendtina is getting her coins while the haters staying mad on a forum and will never make or achieve in their life what Xtina did.

Wouldn’t it be better to perform for you know, people instead of putting on a good show for an empty venue? She definitely deserves better than this. No matter how much y’all wanna push the booked and busy narrative. Performing to an empty venue will never be ok.

9 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Wouldn’t it be better to perform for you know, people instead of putting on a good show for an empty venue? She definitely deserves better than this. No matter how much y’all wanna push the booked and busy narrative. Performing to an empty venue will never be ok.

Who said it was empty? Likely everyone invited to the event was there. She got her coin, its not like they were selling tickets.

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

Who said it was empty? Likely everyone invited to the event was there. She got her coin, its not like they were selling tickets.

Likely? Have you seen the video? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.