Taylor: The internet cancelled me and I nearly lost my career

_Fey

Does anyone know what she is talking about? I assumed reputation, but that had a #1 hit, 1M+ sales first week in the US, and a gigantic stadium tour. Can someone clarify when Taylor was cancelled and nearly lost her career as a result?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• wastedpotential

• State of Grace.

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

Love her but the dramatics, she received backlash but she wasn't anywhere near to be cancelled :rip: 

Grow up. Such a baby at her big age.

LOL this woman should take several seats, she is no victim. Reaching for the stars

I don’t think she’s talking about anything in particular, just taking the opportunity to play the victim

Thinking Of You

Typical white woman behavior. Please come up with something else.

When did she ever get "canceled"? :rip: If anything, she constantly gets her fans riled up in order to have them "cancel" other people in her name.

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

!

is she ever gonna stop :rip: 

It doesn't take much for the public perception to shift forever, look at Katy who was obliterated just moments before reputation and NEVER recovered from flopping.

Taylor's return was nothing short of impressive in terms of rebuilding the narrative and I would say it was mostly due to strong core fanbase and talent.

The gaslighting already :skull: The snakegate was one of the biggest "cancellation" on the internet of all time. Taylor deserved an apology from the entire internet (especially some particular part of Twitter)

1 minute ago, Marla Singer said:

When did she ever get "canceled"? :rip: If anything, she constantly gets her fans riled up in order to have them "cancel" other people in her name.

Exactly, typical bully and narcissistic behavior. And she is 32 like she is an adult she should focus on starting a family than bullying upcoming artists like Olivia.

She's the personification of evil, narcissism and an eternal victim complex. The Internet should cancel her for real.

why are y’all acting stupid :rip: the hate train for her during 1989 was very much present

ppl came at her for literally everything

Not y'all forgetting when #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty trended on twitter for a week straight and ended up with well over a million tweets under the hashtag. Her career might not've actually been mortally threatened but I'm sure it felt like it was to her :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Grow up. Such a baby at her big age.

1 hour ago, Richie.Valdez said:

LOL this woman should take several seats, she is no victim. Reaching for the stars

1 hour ago, Kayhan said:

Always the victim

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

I don’t think she’s talking about anything in particular, just taking the opportunity to play the victim

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

!

is she ever gonna stop :rip: 

The way openly known OTHs, who dragged her for years are the ones saying her to shup up now tells enough. 

The irony of it all :hoetenks:

OT: The way there was even a mural about her "career being over" in 2016 but users acting like nothing happened :rip:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE1v4zrL-v5dFzMNOmO9W

Edited by Artistofthedecade

• ATRL Moderator

Can she stop :skull:

And I see the OTH in here continue follow the same artists whose fans were REVELING after snapchatgate. I just know the jealousy of Taylor is ALL consuming for you and your one track minds but please do try to reform and grow up. I recommend intensive therapy :heart2:

4 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

The gaslighting already :skull: The snakegate was one of the biggest "cancellation" on the internet of all time. Taylor deserved an apology from the entire internet (especially some particular part of Twitter)

what ???