05/16 | Katy Perry Remains Relatively Stable On Spotify; Lady Gaga Tumbles.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Wasn't Katy Superbowl the biggest ever? She is a bigger star then and now spotify confirmed

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D02

• Bears01

• lg6chromatica

• Chika

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Regardless. This thread makes it seem like Katy is always outstreaming Gaga. The May 13th stats show theyre always equal and going back and forth just like their early days

7 minutes ago, Orsay said:

so what? Katy’s streams are fake anyway

The liddos serving: 

sign.jpg

OT: Katy is bigger and has more remembered discography, it's clear as day. 

I'm sorry but what are any of y'all trying to flex either of these artists barely making it into the top 50? A mess lmao

Edited by Mast

omg :ahh:

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Girl you were talking about their earnings, then I posted their net worths then you became “the numbers are there” :bibliahh:

HOiwozt.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The fact that the only way they can try to drag these days is by acting dumb :dies: a rather sad state of affairs

OT: I'm hoping all these recent extra thousand streams can help her next album go #1 and chart for more than 4 weeks. I've heard she hasn't had a solo top 5 since 2013? Is that true? :sadviolin:

Looking at the big picture, it's not looking too good. She's N/A on the top 10 most streamed female artists of the decade so far while Gaga is sitting comfortably.

Good luck closing the gap Katy! So many people are rooting for you, just look at this thread!

WgFrKkq.gif

The utter FUMES. Wow, this really did ruin OGWs day. 

1 minute ago, Mast said:

I'm sorry but what re any of y'all trying to flex either of these artists barely making it into the top 50? A mess lmao

:lmao:

HOiwozt.gif

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The fact that the only way they can try to drag these days is by acting dumb :dies: a rather sad state of affairs

OT: I'm hoping all these recent extra thousand streams can help her next album go #1 and chart for more than 4 weeks. I've heard she hasn't had a solo top 5 since 2013? Is that true? :sadviolin:

Looking at the big picture, it's not looking too good. She's N/A on the top 10 most streamed female artists of the decade so far while Gaga is sitting comfortably.

Good luck closing the gap Katy! So many people are rooting for you, just look at this thread!

WgFrKkq.gif

If we remove Bradly Cooper and Ariana

#N/A @Ladygaga 3.8B

WgFrKkq.gif

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

WgFrKkq.gif

17 minutes ago, D02 said:

And???????

Gaga last shows in vegas 13kk

Katy 5kk

BYE

The fumes :dies:

OT: Very surprised!! I was told that Gaga was no longer streaming poison :huh:

1 minute ago, starataneori said:

stop comparing two unsuccessful women! 

:dies:

this thread

WgFrKkq.gif

2 minutes ago, starataneori said:

:ahh:

2 minutes ago, starataneori said:

Both more successful, interesting, unique and impactful than Olivia Rodriquez will ever be so yeah, I see why people still compare them :clap3:

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

Both more successful, interesting, unique and impactful than Olivia Rodriquez will ever be so yeah, I see why people still compare them :clap3:

only Katy*

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

only Katy*

Olivia's last tour is earning twice as much as play

9 minutes ago, Chika said:

Very surprised!! I was told that Gaga was no longer streaming poison

Well, they didn´t lie.

She is coming for #7 (gaining 1.5M more daily than Nicki and ~2.0M more than Bey)

2 minutes ago, D02 said:

Olivia's last tour is earning twice as much as play

Should I do this everytime you write something ? Don't bring earnings if Katy wins at the end with her net worth.

vvWRKad.jpg

BXnvHph.jpg

:-* Katy is the superior artist and she is coming with new bops, videos and live performances , keep pressed 

14 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Well, they didn´t lie.

She is coming for #7 (gaining 1.5M more daily than Nicki and ~2.0M more than Bey)

Beyonce hasn't released a single studio album in the streaming era meanwhile Gaga has released 3 :coffee2: Not to mention her soundtrack with Bradley Cooper which was allegedly a repeak for her :coffee2: And she's still lower than Beyonce, and that's not even counting DC :bibliahh: Not only do you not think this is embarassing, you're actually attempting to use it as a drag :bibliahh: The bar is in hell for miss Ga :skull:

OT: Yes! Did the Monsters lie??

The OGH fan fiction in here :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Blank said:

The OGH fan fiction in here :rip: 

quote-we-need-fantasy-to-survive-because

:gaycat2:

29 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Should I do this everytime you write something ? Don't bring earnings if Katy wins at the end with her net worth.

vvWRKad.jpg

BXnvHph.jpg

The overall net worth has nothing to do with musical/touring success.

4 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

The overall net worth has nothing to do with musical/touring success.

I'm sure it would had something to do if Gaga's net worth was higher though