05/16 | Katy Perry Remains Relatively Stable On Spotify; Lady Gaga Tumbles.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

4 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Stop trying to make Obessed Gaga Worshippers happen it's not going to happen!

I'm pretty sure you're the biggest Obsessed Gaga Worshipper sweetie

andromache.thumb.gif.c2504c77a5c1e720274

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D02

• Bears01

• lg6chromatica

• Kayseri Mantisi

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WERKER said:

I'm pretty sure you're the biggest Obsessed Gaga Worshipper sweetie

That's too much of an honor. I could not possibly accept that.

21 minutes ago, romonster said:

We're not removing anything, Fnooky. You can't just pretend that Perry didn't release a new single which doesn't have double the amount of playlist exposure.

WgFrKkq.gif

Anything for a quick lil win, huh?

WgFrKkq.gif

WIG came out 5 months ago and HMH like 10 days ago…

17 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It's the trying to make "Obsessed Gaga Worshippers" happen for me kskfsksk :rip: 

WgFrKkq.gif

:bibliahh: not them copying the OGH instead of coming up with something original

I was told Katy's career is dead, so what does this say about the Hold my Hand songstress? :dancehall:

Long overdue.. She has the better music

Katy has a lot of viral songs on TikTok at the moment and in general she had more hits than Gaga, so it only makes sense.

15 minutes ago, Rith said:

:bibliahh: not them copying the OGH instead of coming up with something original

The irony when y’all Stan an artist who made her career out of ripping off past artists and tried marketing herself as “original” 

18 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Gaga's song is being spammed on radio stations, on Spotify banners, billboard ads and is heavily featured in the Top Gun trailer currently playing in every cinema in the world and all of that is still not enough to pass Katy and her five months old single? Tragic. :deadbanana2:

That's if Katy's trendy, desperate-attempt-at-a-cheap-hit of a DJ collaboration (thank you Alesso!) is the song attracting the streams. Don't forget that she has a big catalogue of hits from the early 2010s that we all know were and still are massive, and they continue to keep her afloat.

OT: Hold My Hand is rising on radio, and it BARELY has any banners. No TTH or anything that other artists usually rely on. Its big push will likely come when the film itself is released. 

That’s what happens when you have harleys in hawaii in your discography

WgFrKkq.gif

every user in this thread needs to be placed on abilify STAT. this thread represents multiple mental health emergencies, i fear.

10 minutes ago, Just Feel It said:

The way this further proves that ASIB was a fluke, and that Miss Stefani will always be on Miss Katheryn's level career wise. No matter how much the liddos deny it. 

WgFrKkq.gif

If the 1x Academy Award and 13x Grammy Award-winning tricon Lady Gaga was on Katy Perry's level then her last #1 on the Hot 100 would've been in 2014, her most recent pop album would've peaked at #5 on the Hot 200, her Vegas residency would be struggling to sell, she certainly wouldn't be preparing to embark on a sold out global stadium tour this summer, and she'd be relying on talent shows to hold on to some level of relevancy. :rip:

Edited by lg6chromatica

Oh wow… is Obsessed Gaga Worshippers gonna be the new iconic atrl acronym? OGW kinda has a ring to it

WgFrKkq.gif

OT: time, the ultimate truth teller 

WgFrKkq.gif

Somehow Katy always wins no matter what. She always will be above the fadga me thinks. 

And BOTH of them are absolutely irrelevant

the monsters in this thread deflecting like

56-DDC5-F6-C7-CE-45-CA-818-B-A271722-F96

congrats to mrs perished:clap3:

Congratulations to the Grammyless artiste for this cute lil achievement. :swan:

Hopefully this will help her improve her horrible Vegas residency numbers.

26 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

every user in this thread needs to be placed on abilify STAT. this thread represents multiple mental health emergencies, i fear.

How is ok to use mental health, a very real issue, in stan culture as a personal attack because someone is dragging your favorite artist?

Edited by Shirlene

ngl I'm actually shocked. I thought Katy already leave top 50

2 hours ago, Mohit said:

Enjoy these cute lil victories I guess.. Btw no one knows the name of last few Katy album and singles

:sadviolin:

We all know this isn’t true…

Otherwise she wouldn’t be out-streaming certain others.

Let’s be real with ourselves here Baby.

WgFrKkq.gif