05/16 | Katy Perry Remains Relatively Stable On Spotify; Lady Gaga Tumbles.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Wow… so I guess that means Katy is bigger than Gaga? :chick2:

You Katycats really won in the end…

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D02

• Bears01

• lg6chromatica

• Chika

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy released a perfect pop album at the perfect time with TD. Gaga's music, at the time, wasn't as fresh nor as casual-listener-friendly.

11 pages for this nonsense thread? A Rihanna fan created this thread to make liddos and Kats fight and yall got trapped so easily. :rip:

2 hours ago, Nexto said:

This would've been true if you weren't literally the top poster in this very thread.

ipsGZBz.gif

this clock :deadbanana2:

Wow the anger is mounting :bibliahh:

seems like some people can’t handle the fact that their numbers are basically similar and one isn’t any more relevant than another in 2022. But y’all carry on, I’m entertained 

ipsGZBz.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 hours ago, Nexto said:

This would've been true if you weren't literally the top poster in this very thread.

ipsGZBz.gif

Not this being true I just checked the thread stats :deadbanana::deadbanana:

3 hours ago, BawBaw said:

No matter how many passive streams KP gets shr is Rita Ora Bebe Rexha level...to even comapre the Oscar winner with the Nickledon winner is an insult 

Yet both are doing the same numbers on Spotify. 

I'm sorry but it's so funny monsters go with this narrative when Katy is literally outstreaming Gag this year -so far- :deadbanana4:

It's good for Katy but her career ended in 2014 sadly 

3 hours ago, Nexto said:

ipsGZBz.gif

:deadbanana4:

:bibliahh:  Pressed , keep suffering 

Katy is here to stay , she is already a mom and has nothing to prove , she will continue releasing music and doing concerts !!

30 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

nnn y’all clocked that user so hard they hid some of their posts, so they don’t appear as the top poster anymore :bibliahh: it shows they have 10 posts right now but it was more earlier

YfAAEWS.png

vnXSXpz.png

Mess. The clock and now the expose :deadbanana:

47 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

nnn y’all clocked that user so hard they hid some of their posts, so they don’t appear as the top poster anymore :bibliahh: it shows they have 10 posts right now but it was more earlier

YfAAEWS.png

vnXSXpz.png

Please :hoetenks: 

1 hour ago, Fnooky said:

YfAAEWS.png

vnXSXpz.png

MESS :rip:

1 hour ago, Girls5eva said:

this tbh, good for a pop throwback

2 hours ago, Girls5eva said:

When you put it like that :deadbanana2:

It's a worse look for fad :deadbanana2:

This thread is a mess, just like the good old times

OT: When I'm Gone (VIP MIX) is THAT b*tch, it's been on repeat for the entire week

WgFrKkq.gif

After ASIB, Chromatica and Gucci exposure Gaga should be on Ariana, Taylor, Rihanna level of streaming, I guess her music is not remembered...

Katy will always be relevant no matter what, her music is filled with classics :clap3:

49 minutes ago, gerardsuxx said:

After ASIB, Chromatica and Gucci exposure Gaga should be on Ariana, Taylor, Rihanna level of streaming, I guess her music is not remembered...

Katy will always be relevant no matter what, her music is filled with classics :clap3:

:rip::jonny2:

Its quite weird that Gaga's streaming is on the same level as Katy but her last soundtrack was definitely plain awful and streaming poison.  

8 hours ago, Nexto said:

ipsGZBz.gif

The way atrl never takes its foot off of "extremely stable" man's neck

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

1 minute ago, romonster said:

Ladies and gentlemen, suburbannnature

Just imagine how seriously one has to take ATRL to post something like this. 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu 

@Nexto do you still want to question why I had to post so much in this thread, or? I think the post above shows what type of mentality we‘re dealing with here. :laugh:

I think the one taking atrl seriously is the one deleting posts so to not longer be the top poster, dear.

ipsGZBz.gif

Homegirl can't sell out a minor Vegas arena on her first stint, we're supposed to believe her stats after being exposed for faking followers and YouTube views? :intoit2:

3 minutes ago, romonster said:

The Metacritic expert and full-time OGH is really not letting this go, holy ****…

ipsGZBz.gif

You were the one who quoted me first, Mr. Extremely Stable. But you might want to be careful replying again because you could become the top poster again! Time to delete more posts?

ipsGZBz.gif

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, can someone explain how Katy Perry - who has been over for half a decade - is out-streaming Lady Gaga? Isn't Gaga the one with new music?

Lady Gaga’s career is all smoke & mirrors at this point. Sure, ASIB was a hit half a decade ago thanks to Bradley Cooper’s heavy lifting. And sure, she spent years aggressively pursuing and schmoozing the right Academy members for that Oscar. But ultimately her and Katy Perry are both 2010’s relics with similar legacies.