05/16 | Katy Perry Remains Relatively Stable On Spotify; Lady Gaga Tumbles.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

29 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I wonder when Katy is going to book her next worldwide stadium tour? Oh wait.

as soon as Vegas contract ends,  so keep pressed 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D02

• Bears01

• lg6chromatica

• Chika

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, znake said:

she can't book stadiums, so no, she won't

10 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Erm, last I checked not only is Gaga one of the top ten most-streamed female artists, 'Shallow' is one of the most-streamed songs of all time. Katy's never going to have another hit song so I think Gaga will be okay with this comparison. :ahh:

If my fave's career was reliant on 10-year-old songs being streamed on Spotify, I'd be embarrassed. But I guess that's what certain popstars have to rely on when their only other career path is reality TV show judge. :jonny: 

We can revisit this thread next year when Gaga is in contention for another Oscar.

The suffering 17HSMdI.gif

They've been on the same boat since Gaga flopped with Chromatica and LFS.

2 hours ago, znake said:

You think Miss Katy could book a worldwide stadium tour? :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, katykater said:

This means a graph has to be made:

FRF4a2X.jpg

Katy's ranking looks stable.

The impact of a single release is clearly visible.

@romonster thoughts?

9 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

You think Miss Katy could book a worldwide stadium tour? :deadbanana4:

No, stadium tour but a world tour (arenas and stadiums in South America , Australia, ) she can tour 5 continents , something your fave forgot to do and also is not able to do nowadays , your fave is lazy and will be injured at the firsts 4-5 shows :sad: + your fave can’t pull visuals on 2022 , see you in Chromatica tour , it will be boring 

3 hours ago, katykater said:

FRF4a2X.jpg

And Gaga just released a new single with a music video and movie promotion. Just tragic.

4 minutes ago, znake said:

No, stadium tour but a world tour (arenas and stadiums in South America , Australia, ) she can tour 5 continents , something your fave forgot to do and also is not able to do nowadays , your fave is lazy and will be injured at the firsts 4-5 shows :sad: + your fave can’t pull visuals on 2022 , see you in Chromatica tour , it will be boring 

I… no words :hoetenks:

I honestly thought this stan war was over years ago but apparently katykats are still seething and suffering all these years later. Like monsters don't even drag katy any more because she is a relic of the past, but all it took was for katy to have slightly more spotify streams and all the katykats come crawling out trying to get in their drags :rip: The funniest part is their idea of a drag is "gaga is as irrelevant as katy now" :ahh:they honestly thought they did something, poor girls have been suffering a lot and it shows

Not this having daily updates :rip:

@romonster is looking this thread but they have not commented yet :gaycat6: I'm so sorry

OT: Katy's streams are really stable! a catalog full of classics

18 minutes ago, Papa said:

Like monsters don't even drag katy any more because she is a relic of the past,

:skull: :skull: :skull: Why do y’all blatantly lie 

and she may be a relic, but what does that say about your fave she’s out streaming? 

youkneekorn
46 minutes ago, Ferret said:

@romonster thoughts?

Extremely stable which is a very good sign a la Stupid Loves  opening week Spotify numbers/performance. 

Not me just find out Katy released and promoted songs in 2022 and I hadn't even heard of :intoit2:

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:skull: :skull: :skull: Why do y’all blatantly lie 

and she may be a relic, but what does that say about your fave she’s out streaming? 

Who cares girl? It is 2022, you have 32k posts and the majority of the time i see your avi is when you are shading Gaga, is this really that serious to you? Is this what makes you feel better about yourself? Go at it for all i care, it is just very sad

3 minutes ago, Papa said:

Who cares girl? It is 2022, you have 32k posts and the majority of the time i see your avi is when you are shading Gaga, is this really that serious to you? Is this what makes you feel better about yourself? Go at it for all i care, it is just very sad

You know your fave is a flop when you have to deflect and resort to personal attacks :ahh: 

Rihanna and Katy = singles artists, thriving on streaming

Gaga, Bey, Adele = album artists, streaming flops 

:coffee2:

It’s GaGa’s own fault, she’s insisting with this career path, release a bop and get the streaming numbers

tumblr_oswfkp67Y01qby767o1_500.gif

youkneekorn
1 minute ago, postsus said:

It’s GaGa’s own fault, she’s insisting with this career path, release a bop and get the streaming numbers

tumblr_oswfkp67Y01qby767o1_500.gif

Are you advising Gaga to pull a Fergiesque, The Dutchess to Double Dutchess career path and release Double Artpop, Miss postsus (former Miss DoubleDutchess)? 

OT: Katy’s BOPS are a little less dated than Gaga’s so I guess the streaming numbers make sense. 

4 hours ago, katykater said:

FRF4a2X.jpg

NOT THE GRAPH :bibliahh:

Sis I love you :dies:

44 minutes ago, Just Feel It said:

Okay. None of her solo sings cracked the *Top 30. Are you happy now? That doesn't negate anything I just said. i.e The film was a fluke and the GeePee was only here for "Ally" and not Stefani! Otherwise HMH would be SMASHING the charts right now. #ThankyouBradleyCooper again

WgFrKkq.gif

That's very all-or-nothing logic. Why did the Chromatica Stadium Tour sell out? A stadium tour in support of a 2-year-old album, at that. Why was Gaga's super expensive residency sold out while other (supposedly more relevant, according to this thread) Vegas girls struggle to sell? It wasn't "Ally" starring in House Of Gucci, yet the "GeePee" (seriously, is your mental age 10?) still bought a ticket to see 'butts in seats' movie star, Lady Gaga. It's almost like they'll follow her wherever she goes, and that transcends just music. 

FFXcXx_XMBI9SbN.jpg:large

Edited by lg6chromatica

The fad lashings were fun for a day

Now, let's move on :deadbanana2:

Thank you Max Martin, Dr Luke and Bonnie McKee for giving Katy some songs ten years ago that she can rely on for catalog streams  :heart2:  too bad she can’t seem to make anything stick without them writing and producing for her. Meanwhile Gaga is successful and relevant without needing that kind of help, love to see it

Spoiler

I Kissed A Girl (Max Martin, Dr Luke) 

Hot N Cold (Max Martin, Dr Luke) 

California Gurls (Max Martin, Dr Luke, Bonnie McKee)

Teenage Dream (Max Martin, Dr Luke, Bonnie McKee)

E.T. (Max Martin, Dr Luke)

Last Friday Night (Max Martin, Dr Luke, Bonnie McKee)

The One That Got Away (Max Martin, Dr Luke)

Part Of Me (Max Martin, Dr Luke)

Wide Awake (Max Martin, Dr Luke, Bonnie McKee)

Roar (Max Martin, Dr Luke, Bonnie Mckee)

Unconditionally (Max Martin, Dr Luke) 

Dark Horse (Max Martin, Dr Luke)
Birthday (Max Martin, Dr Luke)

TIHWD (Max Martin)

Rise (Max Martin)

CTTR (Max Martin)

At least for Firework and WUIV she spiced it up and went to other industry heavyweight writing teams (Ester Dean, Stargate; Desmond Child, Andreas Carlsson). 

Edited by ☆lex