Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Brigiding was so annoying on Untucked. Just apologize and shut up. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Man the Untucked was chaotic as f. I love it. :bibliahh:

I was perched because of the very good reviews and after episode 1 I must say I'm lowkey sold. Pao's facial expressions were annoying at times, but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Let me watch episode 2 :devil:

Hngggh they need more screentime pls :jonny5:

The untucked :bibliahh:

We’re getting FPR!!! :duca:

not rock m, I can't stand that HO

cant wait for her to go on a all stars season and be first OUT 

4 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

not rock m, I can't stand that HO

cant wait for her to go on a all stars season and be first OUT 

I don't really mind her but you can tell she's not in touch with her Filipino side. They should've booked Stephanie Prince from CDR instead! A queen who acknowledges her Filipino roots and an actual fashion icon!

stephanie prince | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Stephanie Prince GIF - Stephanie Prince - Discover & Share GIFs

Canada's Drag Race Recap: Season 2 Episode 1

Finally watched the first two episodes and I'm living :heart2: 

The production does feel low budget, but that was expected. At least the queens are delivering!

I'm very sad about the eliminations. Prince was very charming and Corazon's messy ass was literally my #1 fave so far :'( 

Don't know if I agree with Minty's win EP1, but Vinas for sure ATE EP2!

So far I'm rooting for Vinas, Brigiding, Eva, and Marina :alexz: 

EDIT: Also, I think I'm the only one, but the main judge annoys the **** out of me :rip: 

Why does he act drunk all the time? Hope he grows on me, but he's just way too crazy for me ddd I find it really obnoxious

Edited by NumbSoul

5 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Is the show in English?

half english half tagalog

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I don't really mind her but you can tell she's not in touch with her Filipino side. They should've booked Stephanie Prince from CDR instead! A queen who acknowledges her Filipino roots and an actual fashion icon!

Stephanie Prince GIF - Stephanie Prince - Discover & Share GIFs

Canada's Drag Race Recap: Season 2 Episode 1

TASTE

Another good episode! The mini challenge was dramatic af and the maxi challenge was a serve! :flame:

Not sure how I feel about the judging though. I thought Pink ***** Energy was better and more cohesive. Turing and Marina were the only good parts of FlexBomb. I guess the producers wanted an underdog storyline. But I’m so happy for Turing getting a win! Dasurb! :clap3:

Poor lipsync choice that led to a meh lipsync. Couldn’t care less about either girl going.

poor brigiding

Philippines must be so proud after episode 3. The talent and looks and the personalities, the host, the judges, best franchise so far!

i actually enjoyed this, the us girl groups have been duds for a while that I had low expectations...

anyway natakot ako sa makeup ni gigi when she was lipsyncing :gaycat:

4 hours ago, Avenue said:

poor brigiding

She deserved safe. I’m mad at Paolo for gassing her up and giving her last-minute critiques

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

She deserved safe. I’m mad at Paolo for gassing her up and giving her last-minute critiques

It was my live reaction to her mini-challenge, she deserves nothing. She’s so entitled and she always feels she’s above the other girls. I hope paolo is just edging her and going to JAN her.

1 hour ago, Avenue said:

It was my live reaction to her mini-challenge, she deserves nothing. She’s so entitled and she always feels she’s above the other girls. I hope paolo is just edging her and going to JAN her.

***** I feel the exact same way! Just because she lived in the US for a while and performed with other Ru girls, she thinks she’s miles better than the others.

• ATRL Moderator

Deserving group won, but I felt like turings win was a little forced.  Her runway was definitely a step in the right direction but it’s a “soft toot” at best.  
Marina was right there!! She was robbed!  The bottom 2 was correct even if I lived for Gigis runway.  She was fun but it was her time.  

I didn’t think minty was bad at all.  But I guess they want to do t he “more than pretty” storyline.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.