• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

Dz6auZd3DXYkncD_3hT5WVyk0YxT5vGpzTd4D3fNBGcrmOJZue9r1jTEQRAPbGvHJKKyG5K3dSSDjaJCF6WPu4AitEYKAM3tpDY9j94FtKl0jRhrvrSm6z4McqTG1cL85pMbJQb5ZqECHpyliQ

ย 

That means our top 2 this round are:

ย 

@โ˜†lex

ย 

and

ย 

@TruGemini

ย 

I'm so happy to see the two of you here!! This marks a peak for both of you this season and personally I was so impressed by both of your entries I could happily see you both at #1!

ย 

Unfortunately we don't have another tieย :chick3:ย but you should both be incredibly proud of your creations this round and this top 2 achievement!

ย 

#1 and #2 reveal in the next post...

1 minute ago, Hug said:

We soul linked at this moment @Augmented

I was gonna quote this too. :ahh:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Dz6auZd3DXYkncD_3hT5WVyk0YxT5vGpzTd4D3fNBGcrmOJZue9r1jTEQRAPbGvHJKKyG5K3dSSDjaJCF6WPu4AitEYKAM3tpDY9j94FtKl0jRhrvrSm6z4McqTG1cL85pMbJQb5ZqECHpyliQ

ย 

That means our top 2 this round are:

ย 

@โ˜†lex

ย 

and

ย 

@TruGemini

ย 

I'm so happy to see the two of you here!! This marks a peak for both of you this season and personally I was so impressed by both of your entries I could happily see you both at #1!

ย 

Unfortunately we don't have another tieย :chick3:ย but you should both be incredibly proud of your creations this round and this top 2 achievement!

ย 

#1 and #2 reveal in the next post...

Oop congrats to these two!

Oop the suspense. :oh:

ย 

Coming in at #2 and earning themselves a silver token...

ย 

ย 

ย 

@โ˜†lexย with A Long Night in May!

ย 

Congratulations on this ranking! It is completely deserved, your song was absolutely stunning and I'm so glad I tagged those few players who hadn't submitted and managed to convince you to, because this is one of the best songs of the whole season! Fantastic job. :heart:

ย 

ย 

which means our #1, earning a gold token is...

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@TruGeminiย with Sweet Release!

ย 

I am so happy to see you take this #1! You pushed yourself this week and took on your feedback from earlier rounds and it absolutely paid off; amazing to see such growth like this. You've absolutely earned this #1, even going as far as incorporating elements from all the challenges this round AND last round! I hope you are proud of this :heart2:

ย 
Edited by fountain

Congratulations to you both, you really stepped it up this week with that amazing last minute entry @โ˜†lexย and your 4-in-1 magnum opus @TruGemini. :jonny5:

The talented king that shares my name, โ˜†lex. eating this round UP with a last minute entryย :clap3::clap3:

Congrats to the whole top 5 :clap3:

The top 3 placement WTF ahhhh:3rdplace:ย :jonny:

The FIFTH TIEย :jonny:

The second tie with @Hugย :jonny:ย (congrats btwย :clap3:)

Theres levels to this likeโ€ฆ.itโ€™s truly bizarreย :dies:

It was great to see representation from all challenges in the Top 3 (Augmented with Culture, Hug with Multimedia,ย โ˜†lex with History, and of course TruGemini with all of them including the Queer Pride challenge :toofunny3:), and we think with the number of diverse submissions (7 for each M/H and 4 for C), we definitely might be seeing each of these challenges again in some form in a future season of Golden Hit! We'll just have to wait and see. :matty:

ย 

Round 5: The Judgeโ€™s Choice Challenges Ranking

ย 

1. @TruGeminiย - Sweet Releaseย 

2. @โ˜†lexย - A Long Night in May

3. @Augmentedย - Lost & @Hugย - Maid of Windemere

5. @hurricane326ย - Foothills

6. @8thPrinceย - Cherry

7. @EpicSongFanย - Frozen in Time

8. @Legend Eย - Maria

9. @Euterpeย - Seven Stripes

10. @Jacksonย - You Almost Knew My Name

11. @Prisonerย - The Wind Spirit

12. @mxtthewdelreyย - No Train Out

13. @RobDeWittBukaterย - Lovers in June

14. @Achilles.ย - Graveyard (Land of Opportunity)

15. @DatChickDoeย - Black Rain & @Julia Foxย - 27

17. @Remmyย - Scary Movie

18. @Better Mistakesย - Watch the World Burn

4 minutes ago, Remmy said:

The talented king that shares my name, โ˜†lex. eating this round UP with a last minute entryย :clap3::clap3:

Congrats to the whole top 5 :clap3:

Thank you king, a talented name wbkย :jonny:ย I fear I may have to feature you on the remix

3 minutes ago, โ˜†lex said:

Thank you king, a talented name wbkย :jonny:ย I fear I may have to feature you on the remix

Why can I kinda see @Remmyย writing a verse about getting pounded for an entire night and it literally being a long night in May.. :deadbanana4:

Congrats to all the talent above me. :clap3:

ย 

I feel like the cultural challenge mightโ€™ve gotten more takers if it hadnโ€™t come right after the queer challenge, given the overlap.ย 

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

It was great to see representation from all challenges in the Top 3 (Augmented with Culture, Hug with Multimedia,ย โ˜†lex with History, and of course TruGemini with all of them including the Queer Pride challenge :toofunny3:), and we think with the number of diverse submissions (7 for each M/H and 4 for C), we definitely might be seeing each of these challenges again in some form in a future season of Golden Hit! We'll just have to wait and see. :matty:

We love to see it :clap3:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

A Long Night in May / Meย :rip:

its-gonna-be-may-justin-timberlake.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Happy to be in the top 10 again!

ย 

Congrats, TruGemini!

7 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Congrats to all the talent above me. :clap3:

ย 

I feel like the cultural challenge mightโ€™ve gotten more takers if it hadnโ€™t come right after the queer challenge, given the overlap.ย 

No shade but I donโ€™t see it :rip:ย especially in the description of the challenge

Personally I would've always gone for the multimedia challenge, just because I take inspiration from media fairly often as is.

ย 

My order of preference was:

Multimedia > Historical > Cultural

ย 

I thought about what I would do for each challenge. I would've done a Salem Witch Trials song for Historical, and I probably would've done the same thing it seems a lot of people did for Cultural and did a small town thing, although I probably would've woven in growing up poor in there and appreciating smaller things, I guess?

21 minutes ago, fountain said:

Why can I kinda see @Remmyย writing a verse about getting pounded for an entire night and it literally being a long night in May.. :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, fountain said:

A Long Night in May / Meย :rip:

Asjsjskdย :deadbanana2:ย :dies:

ย 

ย 

Oh, and I've also been thinking about what I wanted to do for the finale and...

ย 

Hรผg will be making a comeback I think, which should be indication of what route I'm going :keir:ย 

Kinda screaming at so many reading โ€œyourย heritage, your race, your ethnicity, your ancestryโ€œ and โ€œyourย nationality and the country that you are fromโ€œย and getting small town vibes from that :deadbanana4:

ย 

Maybe weโ€™ll have to give it its own challenge in the future to get all these small

town songs outย :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.