Golden Hit: Season 1 πŸ“€ Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! πŸ†πŸ†

fountain

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Rumour has it that these results are particularly spicy!

omg the we're all winners arc we all got 10 average ?????

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be eating dinner when my top 3 / top 5 / top 10 streak ends.

Β 

:celestial3:

11 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Ready for the rankings. Gonna have to lay down after them I’m sure.Β :gaycat6:

lay down, or fly into space? :eddie:

Dz6auZd3DXYkncD_3hT5WVyk0YxT5vGpzTd4D3fNBGcrmOJZue9r1jTEQRAPbGvHJKKyG5K3dSSDjaJCF6WPu4AitEYKAM3tpDY9j94FtKl0jRhrvrSm6z4McqTG1cL85pMbJQb5ZqECHpyliQ

Β 

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Round 5 results for the Judge's Choice Challenges!

Β 

We really loved seeing all your different interpretations of the challenges and seeing different displays of creativity based on the challenges; it was a really fun round and as always thank you for submitting!

Β 

Unfortunately, Element has not been able to judge this round, and as such the results this round are calculated from scores by myself and Aurora. We are hoping to see Element back for the final next week!

Β 

But for now, let's begin the Round 5 results show!

Β 

Aurora will be announcingΒ the first placement in the next post.

Β 

:heart:

Β 

@HugΒ @DatChickDoeΒ @Better MistakesΒ @EuterpeΒ @hurricane326Β @RobDeWittBukaterΒ @Julia FoxΒ @EpicSongFanΒ @JacksonΒ @Achilles.Β @AugmentedΒ @mxtthewdelreyΒ @Legend EΒ @TruGeminiΒ @RemmyΒ @PrisonerΒ @8thPrinceΒ @β˜†lex

Β unknown.png

Β 

Congratulations on all scoring Top 20 hits! At #18 this round we have a writer who might prefer to watch us burn...

Β 

Β 

?Β @Better MistakesΒ withΒ β€œWatch The World Burn”. ?

I thought you had a pretty unique take on the challenge this round, best of luck in the finale! :duca:Β Your season average is at stake.

Dz6auZd3DXYkncD_3hT5WVyk0YxT5vGpzTd4D3fNBGcrmOJZue9r1jTEQRAPbGvHJKKyG5K3dSSDjaJCF6WPu4AitEYKAM3tpDY9j94FtKl0jRhrvrSm6z4McqTG1cL85pMbJQb5ZqECHpyliQ

Β 

Coming in at #17 we have a raunchy psychopath...

Β 

Β 

Β 

@RemmyΒ with Scary Movie!

Β 

Your song has formed a frightening conclusion to your trilogy of NSFW songs this season, but we can't wait to see what you serve next for the final!

Β 

Β 

Edited by fountain

Β unknown.png

Β 

At #15Β this round we have a tie! Surprisingly not as many as one might think with two judges' scores. The first of the back to black recipients is...

Β 

Β 

?Β @Julia FoxΒ withΒ β€œ27”. ?

You may have been in the wrong generation with your submission, but you still generated a hit song out of it! Best of luck in the finale. :heart2:

Just now, Augmented said:

Did someone say tie?Β :keir:

Praying for you

Β 

Forming the second half of our #15 tie...

Β 

@DatChickDoeΒ with Black Rain!

Β 

Your entry took on a really hard historical event, but you still ended up with a great first draft for a song!

Β unknown.png

Β 

At #14Β this round we have what many might consider a shock ranking. After slaying the majority of the season, we still enjoyed the opportunity of reading your song!

Β 

Β 

?Β @Achilles.Β withΒ β€œGraveyard (Land of Opportunity)”. ?

Please don't be disheartened by this ranking; your song was still lovely and you'll see that represented in the scores during the finale. Best of luck!

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Did someone say tie?Β :keir:

:keir:

Β 

At #13, making their lovely return...

Β 

@RobDeWittBukaterΒ with Lovers in June!

Β 

It was great seeing you submit again this round, your entry was really creative and you've ended up with a very solid score and only a few places from a top 10! Hope you see you again in the final!

7 minutes ago, fountain said:

Β 

Coming in at #17 we have a raunchy psychopath...

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

@RemmyΒ with Scary Movie!

Β 

Your song has formed a frightening conclusion to your trilogy of NSFW songs this season, but we can't wait to see what you serve next for the final!

Β 

Β 

I still stan @RemmyΒ the raunchy psychopathΒ 

Β unknown.png

Β 

At #12Β this round we have what many might consider aβ€” wait, didn't I just post this? Why does it feel so familiar...

Β 

Β 

?Β @mxtthewdelreyΒ withΒ β€œNo Train Out”. ?

You may not have taken a train to the top ten this week, but your song was still pretty special and it was a pleasure to read. Good luck in the finale! :alexz3:

Β 

At #11 we have...

Β 

@PrisonerΒ with The Wind Spirit!

Β 

So close to top 10 :jonny4:Β your song was incredibly alluring and overall a really intriguingΒ reading experience, requiring multiple reads to fully understand. I really enjoyed it!

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

okay I went Top 10 again slayyyy

you’re almost definitely top 3 based on reviews :tsk:Β 

Β 

happy to at least be top 10 again!Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.