• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Going to get them all done, and then treat myself to watching Everything Everywhere All at OnceΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

Omg I’m watching that tonight too. :jonnycat::jonnycat:
Β 

Β 

The synopsis sounds like my life, I'm here for it! :jonnycat: Finally some original scripts.

Time is so funky - I can't believe it's already been over 20 mins since my last post in this thread. It feels like I posted it 3 mins ago :jonny3:

Β 

Will this simulation shut down soon like the Club Penguin servers? :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Hanami-Blossom said:

Time is so funky - I can't believe it's already been over 20 mins since my last post in this thread. It feels like I posted it 3 mins ago :jonny3:

Β 

Post your song, legend!

41 minutes ago, Hanami-Blossom said:

Β 

The synopsis sounds like my life, I'm here for it! :jonnycat: Finally some original scripts.

I can definitely see you starring as the main character in a multiverse movieΒ 

Β 

16 minutes ago, Hanami-Blossom said:

Β 

Literally me right now writing these reviewsΒ 

2 hours ago, fountain said:

Going to get them all done, and then treat myself to watching Everything Everywhere All at OnceΒ :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Omg I’m watching that tonight too. :jonnycat::jonnycat:
Β 

Β 

Yesss I'm watching it this weekend since I'm gonna be home alone for a few days and I'll put it on the big screen TV + have that sound UP :gaycatina1:

4 minutes ago, Hanami-Blossom said:

If anyone has a problem with my new copyrighted middle name "Legend", direct all your laswuits @ughgabriel. :gaycat3:

Β 

h4oX6iM.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Enjoy! :heart:

This is so cute ? I feel like honey and the whole imagery translates really well and is such a fitting idea for when you’re in love. A great debut imo :jonny:

3 hours ago, fountain said:

Btw my reviews will be in the next few hours, say around 9 or 10 EDT?Β :gaygacat7:

Just a little update on this, it’ll probably be a little later but still all 32 will be coming tonight!Β :bird:

2 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

This is so cute ? I feel like honey and the whole imagery translates really well and is such a fitting idea for when you’re in love. A great debut imo :jonny:

Thank you, henny :heart::gaycat3:

Β 

This goddess was my main inspiration for the song:

Β 

WgFrKkq.gif

16 minutes ago, fountain said:

Just a little update on this, it’ll probably be a little later but still all 32 will be coming tonight!Β :bird:

That's fine, the fact that you've done it so quickly is already the serve slay house boots of the century :kiss:

26 minutes ago, fountain said:

I can definitely see you starring as the main character in a multiverse movieΒ 

Β 

Literally me right now writing these reviewsΒ 

I CAN SEE INTO YOUR FUTURE.

Β 

I predict that you W___ finish these reviews within the next 0_ minutes. Cash@pp me $5000 to receive the FULL update that will c . h . a . n . g . e . (l) your life! and affirm YOUR destiny! ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

(We only accept contactless payments at this time). ✨

48 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Yesss I'm watching it this weekend since I'm gonna be home alone for a few days and I'll put it on the big screen TV + have that sound UP :gaycatina1:

Pls being home alone and able to watch on the big screen is the exact reason I’m watching tonight. Is this gay culture?

I lowkey want to do an independent study researching how many people remember the hyphen in Kit-Kat? Who is from my original Earth reality? (Zero judgement here, all Earth timelines are valid but the Kit-Kat reality is undoubtedly THE best :gaycat1:)

Cause girl... I love Kit-Kat and I love that iconic HYPHEN!

Β 

WgFrKkq.gif

Β 

One of the custom phrases that I gave my best friend Biskit in Animal Crossing: New Leaf last year was "kit-kat" because I was so passionate about this and then one day I booted up the game and he MOVED OUT! The game kicked the ***** out. (He is a dog villager btw :fan:)

Β 

So I wanna know the TEA

:celestial5:

Edited by Hanami-Blossom

5 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Pls being home alone and able to watch on the big screen is the exact reason I’m watching tonight. Is this gay culture?

Perhaps! :oh:

I can't believe ***** is censored :skull: This might be a recent change because I remember seeing a lot of people on this forum saying ***** uncensored :dies:

…

Β 

They took the hyphen out of Kit-Kat? :huh:

5 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

…

Β 

It never had one………. allegedlyΒ :sherlock:

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

…

Β 

They didn't just take the hyphen out of Kit-Kat, it's NOT a rebranding. Apparently in this world Kit-Kat NEVER had a hyphen! It was "always" KitKat.

Β 

:biblionny:

Β 

We might be from the same timeline! :chick3:

Β 

Let’s discuss, does you zodiac sign match the sign you chose for this round?Β 

11 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

I am a Libra. I chose Water. Libra is an Air sign, so that's a no! My Venus is in Scorpio though which is a Water sign. Venus in Scorpio can be a powerful astrological placement so it makes sense. Sometimes I feel like a Scorpio or a Cancer, not a Pisces though. Other times I feel like a Sagittarius (I have a Sagittarius moon). But I generally appear to be a Capricorn to people who don't know me well enough (my Ascendant might be Capricorn but I'm not sure) or a Libra overall. I'm definitely a Libra. This is such a Libra thing to say kii. Although I would love to be a Honey sign if that ever gets discovered in my lifetime :fan: I would love to say "My sign is Manuka. How about you-ka?"Β :blush:

Β 

I think most people on this forum are Libras and INFPs like me :skull: :gaycat4: It's interesting because they say that INFP is one of the rarest personality types, but I always see INFPs commenting when personality types get brought up online.

Edited by Hanami-Blossom

Y'all are making my Saturday morning/afternoon with these submissionsβ€”the talent this season knows no limit!

29 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

I am a water sign and I chose the fire element, so no! ?

This quote that is posted on the INFP personality page by J. R. R. Tolkien is a SERVE :falcon: I hear some Florence Welch in this.

Β 

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Β 

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Y'all are making my Saturday morning/afternoon with these submissionsβ€”the talent this season knows no limit!

This is so lovely to hear! :allears:

Β 

Ultimately the judges are the main ones who read our songs so I'm glad we're already having a positive impact. :heart: :whistle:

I’m still here, making my merry way through these reviewsΒ :bird:Β post them as soon as I can. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.