• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skins

• oilheiress

• ontherocks

• Аshanti

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

YOU'RE LITERALLY POSTING THE SAME PUBLICATION THAT GLORIFIES AUTHORITARIAN REGIMES AND DENIES THE UYGHUR GENEOCIDES LMFAOOOO

Like why are y’all mad at for me for saying the US shouldn’t be sending billions of dollars in weapons to a country who’s kidnapping citizens and torturing them for sharing Facebook memes?

Edited by Skins

3 minutes ago, Skins said:

You want to claim they have only 1000 members but how about all of the groups that are aligned with the Azov? @Pendulum

Even if there are 0, 1, 1000 or 5000 Nazis in Ukraine, Putin's narrative of denazifying the country is not valid. Pot called the kettle black. Should we talk about the rampant neo-Nazi problem in Russia as well? 

I hope you sleep well at night knowing you're justifying the killings and rape of innocent women and children. I'm not interested in engaging with you anymore, it's just not productive.

Just now, Pendulum said:

Even if there are 0, 1, 1000 or 5000 Nazis in Ukraine, Putin's narrative of denazifying the country is not valid. Pot called the kettle black. Should we talk about the rampant neo-Nazi problem in Russia as well? 

I hope you sleep well at night knowing you're justifying the killings and rape of innocent women and children. I'm not interested in engaging with you anymore, it's just not productive.

You’re continuing to put words in my mouth. The only people justifying killings and rape are those who are advocating for the war to rage on with huge military assistance from the West. The US and Britain want to fight this proxy war with Russia and they’re using Ukraine as their battlefield now, just as they’ve done most recently in Syria. The country will continue to be destroyed. Advocating for a neutral Ukraine and peace talks >>> advocating for war like y’all are doing. Again “falling to Putin” via diplomacy is a NATO propaganda talking point. I’m not defending the illegal war Russia waged on the country. But I can also understand context and geopolitics and understand that Russia made it clear several times NATO expansionism eastward was their red line… why even play with the devil? 

1 minute ago, Skins said:

Like why are y’all mad at for me for saying the US shouldn’t be sending billions of dollars in weapons to a country who’s kidnapping citizens and torturing them for sharing Facebook memes?

IS THE WORLD SUPPOSED TO LET AN IMPERIALIST COUNTRY TAKE OVER A COUNTRY OF NEARLY 40 MILLION ALL BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE FROM THE POPULUS HAVE FAR-RIGHT VIEWS?

I just cannot get behind this absolute imbecile though process???? 

War brings out the worst in humans. It's inevitable that both sides, both Ukrainian and Russian soldiers would show their savage side. 

Just now, Pendulum said:

IS THE WORLD SUPPOSED TO LET AN IMPERIALIST COUNTRY TAKE OVER A COUNTRY OF NEARLY 40 MILLION ALL BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE FROM THE POPULUS HAVE FAR-RIGHT VIEWS?

I just cannot get behind this absolute imbecile though process???? 

War brings out the worst in humans. It's inevitable that both sides, both Ukrainian and Russian soldiers would show their savage side. 

No where did I say that in the post you quoted… the lack of reading comprehension is startling.

World leaders and the UN are supposed to help remediate the situation via diplomacy and peace talks. Not by funneling weapons into a destabilized country that will end up on the black market across Europe and the Middle East.

5 minutes ago, Skins said:

No where did I say that in the post you quoted… the lack of reading comprehension is startling.

World leaders and the UN are supposed to help remediate the situation via diplomacy and peace talks. Not by funneling weapons into a destabilized country that will end up on the black market across Europe and the Middle East.

And how many times does it have to be repeated that Russia is not interested in any peace talks? 

There’s no point in arguing with these people, they love to Westsplain to us. Even though we want to be aligned with the west, it’s apparently all CIA propaganda :deadbanana2:

@khalyan I hope you or some of the other mods can do something about this user essentially calling all Ukrainians nazis

Close this thread and ban some of the abhorrent users in here please.

7 hours ago, nasa said:

Reminder to please report problematic behavior on ATRL. Mentioning a mod/admin should be done sparingly and makes our jobs more difficult including (but not limited to) the following ways: 

• No paper trail or for our record-keeping.
  • The purported problematic posts are not properly identified, requiring us to survey the entire thread.
  • We get a lot of mentions and other notifications. A mention may be lost in the blue.

Again, any behavior you think breaks a rule should be reported.