Let’s address this Britney “talentless” myth

Slayn

14 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

yes and what about it sweetie ? :celestial2:

20 years of hating on Britney on her own forum, I think you deserve some kind of award, bestie :celestial2:

Edited by Jay07

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BionicWooHoo

• Homebrand

• Jay07

Britney IS so talented was just undermined by the disgusting people around her wtf the way anybody can think otherwise is sad

18 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Yeah because her conservatorship was clearly telling her to dance worse. Your argument would perhaps make sense if Britney actually had many (if any) song writing credits on her first 4 albums, which she doesn't, so let's stop trying to pretend she was an actual musician prior to 2008, she had nearly 8 years to prove her ''creativity'' and ''poetry'' by your argument. 

They're also not tired, because they're true which is why you can't address any of the points I raise. We're on the same forum anyway, I didn't realize it was prohibited engage in public threads here? 

Yeah because Rolling Stone is the only outlet that counts as acclaim. I can literally say the same thing about <insert any album> winning a Grammy, or having a higher Metacritic score than 61, lets not. 

Was just observing, but u just don't have the information here..

She was literally DRUGGED during the conservatorship :toofunny3: 

how can u have a drive to work in that condition? and her not wanting to work in the last years of the conservatorship (about how she refused to do shows and music until her father was gone as a conservator), isn't something new!

Insiders already spilled that she didn't perform as she was supposed to, because of other moments she wasn't happy about (in that legal situation)+why they had to put in Another singer to fill in for the Britney Jean album session, which was another album that they ruined her creativity and did whatever They wanted

(Another, meaning Circus and FF were supposed to be 2 totally different albums before they changed them)

She Literally couldn't do Anything to prove her creativity in those past 8 years without problems:ahh: they literally STOLE a poem book she started writing ---> https://www.instagram.com/p/CdHf_BxuQQb/

Several ppl already came out saying that her OWN team Sabotaged her :deadbanana2:

Britney still has writing credits on her first 4 albums, they were getting more and more with each album before her problems began. (and even after that, she was an executive producer)

She has been praised for being professional by so many ppl she worked with, she created so many of her Own choreography and music video ideas. It's not like she is the "non-doing" act u think she is :rip: that's such an old concept of her already..

A lot of her unreleased songs around ITZ-Blackout sessions Show that she started thinking more artistically (at least what Yall would perceive as such) and the myth of the Original Doll album, which was supposed to be stripped down, talking about more than just the common stuff she sang in her previous songs, and be done by a really small team - contributes to that further :cm:

She had plans to show her artistic side, is what I mean. Do Something was the video where she did her own wardrobe,video idea,choreography. Someday (I will understand) is a song she wrote solely by herself. (like I already said) getting more and more self-written songs as the albums rolled out..

Like..the signs are right there :deadbanana:

Even during the Residency, she was cutting up her own dresses (mostly because they didn't give her funding for new costumes) and she had a lot of work done by her in her recent album (which was Also being halted by people around her, like she herself said)

Just replying to u to give u more information about what happened around her...since her Stans would know more

20 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

20 years of hating on Britney on a pop culture forum, I think you deserve some kind of award, bestie.

they have one! the silver medal. too bad it wasnt gold

:sistrens:

9 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Was just observing, but u just don't have the information here..

Hide contents

She was literally DRUGGED during the conservatorship :toofunny3: 

how can u have a drive to work in that condition? and her not wanting to work in the last years of the conservatorship (about how she refused to do shows and music until her father was gone as a conservator), isn't something new!

Insiders already spilled that she didn't perform as she was supposed to, because of other moments she wasn't happy about (in that legal situation)+why they had to put in Another singer to fill in for the Britney Jean album session, which was another album that they ruined her creativity and did whatever They wanted

(Another, meaning Circus and FF were supposed to be 2 totally different albums before they changed them)

She Literally couldn't do Anything to prove her creativity in those past 8 years without problems:ahh: they literally STOLE a poem book she started writing ---> https://www.instagram.com/p/CdHf_BxuQQb/

Several ppl already came out saying that her OWN team Sabotaged her :deadbanana2:

Britney still has writing credits on her first 4 albums, they were getting more and more with each album before her problems began. (and even after that, she was an executive producer)

She has been praised for being professional by so many ppl she worked with, she created so many of her Own choreography and music video ideas. It's not like she is the "non-doing" act u think she is :rip: that's such an old concept of her already..

A lot of her unreleased songs around ITZ-Blackout sessions Show that she started thinking more artistically (at least what Yall would perceive as such) and the myth of the Original Doll album, which was supposed to be stripped down, talking about more than just the common stuff she sang in her previous songs, and be done by a really small team - contributes to that further :cm:

She had plans to show her artistic side, is what I mean. Do Something was the video where she did her own wardrobe,video idea,choreography. Someday (I will understand) is a song she wrote solely by herself. (like I already said) getting more and more self-written songs as the albums rolled out..

Like..the signs are right there :deadbanana:

Even during the Residency, she was cutting up her own dresses (mostly because they didn't give her funding for new costumes) and she had a lot of work done by her in her recent album (which was Also being halted by people around her, like she herself said)

Just replying to u to give u more information about what happened around her...since her Stans would know more

they know the tea sis, they just have that certain...quality...like the maga supporters do

ill say that!

anigif_enhanced-24648-1431788231-15.gif

24 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

they have one! the silver medal. too bad it wasnt gold

:sistrens:

No wonder they hold on to that "medal" as if their lives depended on it :fan:

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

She has several writing credits dating back to her first albums and Executive Produced Blackout, her most acclaimed. 

That's interesting because I believe she has song writing credits on 2 songs on the album, and a producer on none. 

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

She self wrote Everytime and Someday, arguably her most personal songs and published several essays and poems in the mid-00s.

The first part is a lie, and Someday (is this the only song she has solo writing credits?) was a panned bomb that barely charted in most countries. Britney is not a songwriter, its literally not up for debate based on current facts :rip: 

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

Re: her dancing, since you're so caught up in every detail of her career, you could do well to read her latest insta post that talks about how her father completely destroyed her spark and self confidence and constantly told her she was fat. Also, people just don't randomly start dancing worse, there has to be something else going on there, either physical or mental. She literally broke her knee and had to have surgery, OMH are saying the same things about Madonna

That's unfortunate, but all I'm hearing is excuses. Madonna in her 50s was still a great dancer and other artists who had knee problems (Gaga?) seemed to be fine. If Britney shouldn't dance because of a bad knee, then her doctors wouldn't of made her slave in Vegas for years.. right?

1 hour ago, Nano said:

The blatant lie. She co-wrote half of the self-titled and the majority of In the Zone.

But she did?

If you say so :rip: 

It's only on ATRL you'd see Britney get so discredited for literally everything, don't worry. Britney has so many A-list stars who idolize her and she's not critically panned as some say here, she's fine truly.

How can you say she's not a songwriter when she has several songwriter credits on multiple albums even if according to you they are "panned bombs"? These are about facts, not your OBH narrative.

As for her dancing, she was a very talented dancer until her injury and exploitative conservatorship. If you think psychological torture is an "excuse" then that says more about you than it does me but even so, receipts about Britney being a top performer during her prime are all over the web even if she declined afterwards, which happens to everyone sooner or later. But then of course instead of admitting she actually was a talented performer, you will just pivot into "stiff moves to CD vocals" which just proves you care more about pushing an OBH narrative than actual "facts" as you claim so it's pointless to keep going.

1 minute ago, Homebrand said:

The first part is a lie

You're really going to pretend Britney didn't write Everytime because one (1) other person co-wrote it with her? And not just any co-writer, but a friend of Britney's who was a backing vocalist on her 2002 tour?

7 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

and Someday (is this the only song she has solo writing credits?) was a panned bomb that barely charted in most countries.

Not really? Journalists in 2005 were too busy hating on Britney to review a totally unpromoted single which wasn't even released in America. And despite being totally unpromoted, it still went top 10 in several European countries.

16 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

If you say so :rip: 

You're really going mask-off with the trolling now, aren't you?

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Is it true you’ve been on this forum since 2003?

Since 2003?  :deadbanana4:

I thought stan wars were about getting a quick kii and leave, If you've been in here for 2 decades and you're still here shouting "talentless!!1" in this thread at your big age then idk what to tell you :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Nano said:

You're really going to pretend Britney didn't write Everytime because one (1) other person co-wrote it with her? And not just any co-writer, but a friend of Britney's who was a backing vocalist on her 2002 tour?

I said she didn't solo write the song, which she didn't. So its actually not a lie. Perhaps you can enlighten me on all the other songs she self wrote across her 9 albums since Britney is a all of a sudden a songwriter now?

Not really? Journalists in 2005 were too busy hating on Britney to review a totally unpromoted single which wasn't even released in America. And despite being totally unpromoted, it still went top 10 in several European countries.

I didn't realise Someday was a huge European hit? silly me 

You're really going mask-off with the trolling now, aren't you?

You're a Britney stan, why would you ever think otherwise & why would I try convince you? :rip:  

she’s one of the best performers that we ever had :clap3:

She’s talented AF, and a bunch of bitter ATRLers who apparently have nothing better to do than spend 19 years of their life coming up with the unfunniest “drags” I’ve ever seen won’t change that.  

3 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Yeah because her conservatorship was clearly telling her to dance worse. Your argument would perhaps make sense if Britney actually had many (if any) song writing credits on her first 4 albums, which she doesn't, so let's stop trying to pretend she was an actual musician prior to 2008, she had nearly 8 years to prove her ''creativity'' and ''poetry'' by your argument. 

They're also not tired, because they're true which is why you can't address any of the points I raise. We're on the same forum anyway, I didn't realise it was prohibited engage in public threads here? 

Yeah because Rolling Stone is the only outlet that counts as acclaim. I can literally say the same thing about <insert any album> winning a Grammy, or having a higher Metacritic score than 61, lets not. 

The voice is an instrument OBH and yes Britney had writing credits from her second album on. Some artists just take writing credits for money, can we stop bringing up credits to diminish someone’s success and just talk about the music? All the people I know who accuse younger artists of not writing their music listen to Elvis, Whitney, and countless other musical legends who were hardly ever credited with writing a song. They still made great music. So what does it matter? :dies:

:rip: this forum prides itself on attacking singers who go over the top but can still nonetheless sing whilst praising the absolute pits 

6 hours ago, TheRealGâteau said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_WI7MrR38lPqMZy9rDVh

:clap3::clap3:CONGRATULATIONS, MISS SPEARS, FOR OFFICIALLY BEING CROWNED #2nd MOST UNTALENTENTED WOMAN BY ATRL:clap3::clap3:

I see how this well-deserved medal put some Britney Spears fan into meltdowns and into a major crisis. Apparently, it's not easy to come to terms with reality and their fave's lack of talent, legacy, respect and acclaim. This thread has failed to mention a single non-fan fictional talent this woman possess.

6 hours ago, ExHuman said:

Respect democracy and people's opinion. She won silver and be proud it wasn't gold.

Britney’s silver medal really has people in their feelings :deadbanana2: :skull:

Threads like this always make me laugh. You will never change anyone's mind. My fav gets dragged left & right daily on here. I don't let it get to me. Just take a deep breath and relax. :heart2:

Britney is super talented though. :clap3:

she is talented, I'd even argue very talented

she's just been extremely hindered in her creative output, moreso than any other popstar I can think of. it sucks, f*ck the people who have tried to control her... but you can tell she's got talent coursing through her veins, simple

??

4 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Break the myth :clap3:

:ahh:

4 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

ATRLs most talented pop girl did THAT :clap3: 

She the least talented pop girl … she can’t sing, she can’t dance anymore, she is being music industry joker… 

she lost her plot a while ago and her Instagram post proves that she is not capable of many thing in her life

12 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

is she singing one of her stolen poetry here? If so, I hope the rest of the book never surfaces. :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.