Let’s address this Britney “talentless” myth

Slayn

3 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Yea that’s what I thought. You can’t even defend this video. I asked you to tell us in this thread what time stamp demonstrates talent and you can’t even do that 

Just tell us you can’t read and move on lol 

On 5/6/2022 at 4:33 PM, dirrtydiana said:

she always did say she wanted a voice like xtinas :clap3:

They just can’t win :gaycat6:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BionicWooHoo

• Homebrand

• Jay07

38 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Just tell us you can’t read and move on lol 

My grasp of the English language is fine. Stop deflecting. Give us a time stamp in the video of Britney singing next to her toilet that lets us know she is a talented vocalist. 

11 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

My grasp of the English language is fine. Stop deflecting. Give us a time stamp in the video of Britney singing next to her toilet that lets us know she is a talented vocalist. 

On 4/18/2022 at 6:25 PM, D.M.F said:

Please stop trolling. For the love of God please stop! Ahhhhhhhh!

31 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I’m defining talentless for you so you can better contribute to the conversation sis. No good deed goes unpunished I guess :gaycat6: let me connect the dots. The definition states having no natural ability to do something. This applies to Britney because despite masquerading as a singer, she has no natural ability to sing and requires heavy use of auto tune. In fact, she even uses backup singers to sing for her instead of recording her own vocals because her natural singing voice is not very good. Hope this helps sis! <3

Edited by BionicWooHoo

8 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I’m defining talentless for you so you can better contribute to the conversation sis. No good deed goes unpunished I guess :gaycat6: let me connect the dots. The definition states having no natural ability to do something. This applies to Britney because despite masquerading as a singer, she has no natural ability to sing and requires heavy use of auto tune. In fact, she even uses backup singers to sing for her instead of recording her own vocals because her natural singing voice is not very good. Hope this helps sis! <3

Sweetie, all it takes is reading pgs 1-7 clocking with receipts everything and similar to what you’ve been saying on pgs 8-9. 

now look up what “myth” means! + go enjoy your faves talent. Since Britney “doesn’t have any” we literally don’t get what you’ve been doing perched in this thread for days 

literally been serving this just pushing the same tired and factually proven wrong narrative 

9RU_iQ.gif

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Sweetie, all it takes is reading pgs 1-7 clocking with receipts everything and similar to what you’ve been saying on pgs 8-9. 

now look up what “myth” means! + go enjoy your faves talent. Since Britney “doesn’t have any” we literally don’t get what you’ve been doing perched in this thread for days 

literally been serving this just pushing the same tired and factually proven wrong narrative 

9RU_iQ.gif

:bibliahh:Serving “pwease mister stop saying mean things about my fave wahhh.” I’ve seen the “receipts” posted by Britney fans and all the videos are potato quality indicating how old they are. They’re also unequivocally unimpressive given Britney calls herself a “singer”. Any 2022 vids of Britney serving vocal talent? Or even any talent? Feel free to prove me wrong. Because from the vids I’ve seen of her Vegas residency, it looks like her backup dancers have a lot more energy and stage presence than she does 

36 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

:bibliahh:Serving “pwease mister stop saying mean things about my fave wahhh.” I’ve seen the “receipts” posted by Britney fans and all the videos are potato quality indicating how old they are. They’re also unequivocally unimpressive given Britney calls herself a “singer”. Any 2022 vids of Britney serving vocal talent? Or even any talent? Feel free to prove me wrong. Because from the vids I’ve seen of her Vegas residency, it looks like her backup dancers have a lot more energy and stage presence than she does 

AptFrequentGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

AptFrequentGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

That’s nice dear, still waiting for you to point out the talent in the video I posted of Brittney singing next to her toilet. 

7 hours ago, FreeXone said:

janet and Madonna wrote the blueprint but she was very good understudy

Britney obviously takes most of her inspiration from Janet and Madonna.

But the model that Britney used (Disney show teeny bopper to sex symbol) was replicated tenfold after Britney’s success. she indeed was the blueprint for the new millennium.

You saw dozens of blonde girls with midriff tops and Max Martin replica productions (Jessica Simpson, Willa Ford, xtina, Mandy Moore) and you also saw Disney trying to replicate the crossover success with dozens of their own acts since (Miley, Demi, Selena, Raven, Ashley, Vanessa, Aly & AJ, Hilary, etc)

So. No, I said what I said.

Edited by yonsé

I’ve said before I stopped being a fan of Britney for years now but I mean I don’t get it? Britney can’t sing blah blah yea ok (even though she had a good voice before the baby singing thing) but she’s absolutely a legend and a huge sweetheart. Y’all Stan the **** out of dua when she can’t write, produce, can barely dance, doesn’t have stage presence and has an ok voice so again I don’t get it. 

4 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

That’s nice dear, still waiting for you to point out the talent in the video I posted of Brittney singing next to her toilet. 

It's a typical response from Britney stans, who don't ever actually address anything when they reply (because they cant) :deadbanana4:

People tend to look at her through her last years, which haven't been great performance and music wise. We now know she was forced to do it against her will that's why she wasn't feeling any of it. 

However:

On 5/4/2022 at 4:34 AM, yonsé said:

britney is the blueprint for the modern pop star. without her none of the girls y'all go up for would exist.

It's so true. And not this hate coming from stans of all of those 18/19 year old girls who doesn't have an ounce of her impact and legacy. 

She doesn't have a huge amount of talent but there is obviously a great deal to be said for the career she has had. From 1998-2008 she released 6 albums and they all generated hits, many of those hits can be considered pop classics, and if it was that easy then every other blonde bombshell would be doing it but there have been several attempts to replicate it and basically all of them have failed (within the first few years, let alone 10). Gaga is extremely talented but her discography doesn't stand up to Britney's in terms of numbers and the general impact it's had over time (is that why there are so many Gaga fans in this thread?).

So no, not particularly talented IMO but you can't dismiss her legacy. It's far and above most other pop artists past and present.

No one has a 20 years + of a successful career, breaking attendance records as of recent as 2018 ( the last time she performed) without having a talent.

Y’all can post tirelessly on ATRL until the end of time and that won’t change one single thing about Britney’s legacy.

Y’all can keep trying tho.  

Came here for receipts of actual talent, but instead saw a bunch of music videos (???), lip synced performances, and songs which she didn't even write. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.