The Color Game 13 | And The Winner Is.. ?

DevonRoars

VDQ4SGm.png

vwhcGXb.png

@Speezy -  Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar

60 Points

DevonRoars .. 2nd Place  

Jai   .. 4th Place

Yvess   .. 3rd Place

CBC   .. 1st Place

Kipperskipper .. 3rd Place

9eHhMV0.png

68GJqlP.png

@Invisibility - Issa Lish

90 Points

DevonRoars .. 1st Place  

Jai   .. 2nd Place

Yvess   .. 1st Place

CBC   .. 2nd Place

Kipperskipper .. 1st Place

cByIFWz.png

mjekPPq.png

@Not Like The Movies -  Beyoncé

70 Points

DevonRoars .. 3rd Place  

Jai   .. 1st Place

Yvess   .. 2nd Place

CBC   .. 3rd Place

Kipperskipper .. 2nd Place

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Not Like The Movies

• Invisibility

• Douglas Booth

why is the top 2 not shocking 

Congrats to the winner :clap3:this was a very ******* strong top three and season overall tbh, the talent leaped out.

you tagged the wrong person for Issa plss

:jonnycat:
im so proud thé top 4 we ate and congrats to the winner . It was hard to compete against all of y’all 

And Im glad I could show off Belcalis such an experience 

not two judges ranking me 3rd with that track record :biblio:, yall tried it nn, YIKES! :) kii jk! love yall thank you :heart2: lol

Thank you so much for the 1 and 2 ranks Jai, Kipper and Yvess! real :heart2: :heart2:

anyways tbh I expected Miss Issa to win, she dominated the entire season and was my biggest competition! You were definitely the one to beat and I knew if you made it to the end you would take home the crown as you should! :crown: :heart2:.  Absolutely deserved win and it was my pleasure competing with you legend @Invisibility

Congratulations on your 3rd place too king! @Speezy

1 hour ago, Not Like The Movies said:

you tagged the wrong person for Issa plss

thanks. the servers made the tagging process the worst.

1 hour ago, Not Like The Movies said:

not two judges ranking me 3rd with that track record :biblio:, yall tried it nn, YIKES! :) kii jk! love yall thank you :heart2: lol

Thank you so much for the 1 and 2 ranks Jai, Kipper and Yvess! real :heart2: :heart2:

anyways tbh I expected Miss Issa to win, she dominated the entire season and was my biggest competition! You were definitely the one to beat and I knew if you made it to the end you would take home the crown as you should! :crown: :heart2:.  Absolutely deserved win and it was my pleasure competing with you legend @Invisibility

Congratulations on your 3rd place too king! @Speezy

Speezy's speech and final portfolio took it over the edge, for me, in the end. So I ranked based off that, but If there was a discussion between the judges I might have pushed for a Beyonce win, but the judges decided to just do a final ranking and you didn't vote me for best judge so take it personally, *****. jk all love for my season 11 winnTer.

18 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I first saw the announcement because you tagged me! Ahhhh

Thank you @D e v o n, the panel @kipperskipper @Yvess @CBC and @Jai, competitors like you and the entire top 4, @Thanatos, my fave @touya kinomoto and fellow Royals @Anvarie and @Ryan BTE!

It's been fun to get back into the games section for a bit, and thanks for making it extra special with this win!

2MJEmdF.jpg

15 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Speezy's speech and final portfolio took it over the edge, for me, in the end. So I ranked based off that, but If there was a discussion between the judges I might have pushed for a Beyonce win, but the judges decided to just do a final ranking and you didn't vote me for best judge so take it personally, *****. jk all love for my season 11 winnTer.

oh I understand, I didn't think the writing was that important but I get it. And I was fine with 2nd place because I think Issa deserved to win over me, she also had the most points on the spreadsheet so it's only fair. and plssss not you takingt hat personally kiii! It was between 3 judges for me and you were one, in the end I just choose randomly! but yes, love you my colour game host and thank you for yet another exciting season! :heart:

oh and what about the prizes :fan:

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

oh and what about the prizes :fan:

asffkfak I didn't want to be the one to bring it up but-

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

give it a few days. our gracious administrator is in the hospital.

55 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Kiii :fan: 

31 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

give it a few days. our gracious administrator is in the hospital.

Oh I didn’t know that

wishing him all the best  

hope he gets well soon ❤️

Congratulations to the winner :celestial4:

10 hours ago, Invisibility said:

I first saw the announcement because you tagged me! Ahhhh

Thank you @D e v o n, the panel @kipperskipper @Yvess @CBC and @Jai, competitors like you and the entire top 4, @Thanatos, my fave @touya kinomoto and fellow Royals @Anvarie and @Ryan BTE!

It's been fun to get back into the games section for a bit, and thanks for making it extra special with this win!

2MJEmdF.jpg

Congratulations and thank you for always bringing something interesting every round! :clap3:

Can’t wait for the next SZN to start tmrw :eli:

Congrats queen @Invisibility Fierce looks all season long, never in the bottom! Welcome in the Winner’s Circle :heart2:

7Kod.gif

On 7/14/2022 at 8:07 PM, Allday said:

Congratulations to the winner :celestial4:

Thank you Rihanna! Loved being your stunt double in the blue round :gaycat2:

12 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Congrats queen @Invisibility Fierce looks all season long, never in the bottom! Welcome in the Winner’s Circle :heart2:

7Kod.gif

Thank you! An honor coming from you

On 7/15/2022 at 6:08 AM, Invisibility said:

t's been fun to get back into the games section for a bit, and thanks for making it extra special with this win!

2MJEmdF.jpg

OMG!!!!! This season is definitely a great battle of fashion icons tbh and I am glad to experience it!

Congratulations to the top 4! You rocked and slayed this season!

And to the winner Miss Invisibility, I still remember how I constantly ask you for advices during CG9 when I did Catriona. Fast forward to now, we are both winners who never experienced being in the bottom! Luv that for us! Welcome to the winners circle! :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.