House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

Season 1 is going to cover like 25 years, while seasons 2 through 4 will cover three years total :eddie:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

8 hours ago, Miles. said:

4 seasons of 10 eps confirmed!  Hooray!

I haven’t read the book but is there enough material that warrant 4 seasons?

I'm catching up on the fandom's reaction to these characters and some things never change. Still the same sexist talking points, misogynistic disparaging of complex female characters, worshipping of male characters while ignoring their flows, worshipping the basic Jon Snore Mary sue protagonists :deadbanana4:... 

5 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Yes! People were complaining that because of too much time skipping the story might not last longer than 2 seasons lol but the beginning episodes were just like a prologue to the main story that even the book doesn’t cover to much detail. The main story of the Dance of Dragons basically started this past episode with Viserys dying. 

I haven’t read it completely just a bit  of it and have read about it online as well. 

Edited by Itz_Dani!

9 hours ago, Weld_E said:

I'm not sure... :dancehall2: Maybe if they would've extended Rhaenyra & Alicent's childhood during first season... 

However, if the showrunners decide to show Dance Of The Dragons's epilogue, which is described in several pages in the book, then utterly yes.

10 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Yes, there's a lot of new plots and characters coming in the future

Fantastic episode. This is on par with Game of Thrones season 1 and it makes me so excited for what’s to come.

Paddy Considine = Emmy award!! :clap3:

Literally better than peak GOT. Could become the best first season of a tv show ever. 

I just don't understand a streaming show that premieres a new episode every week

give it to us all at once plz :jonny5: 

8 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I just don't understand a streaming show that premieres a new episode every week

give it to us all at once plz :jonny5: 

It isn't really a streaming show, it was made for HBO regular which airs everything weekly, they just put the episodes up on HBO Max simultaneously so that's how the majority of people watch now.

if the only reason my queen Alicent continue the feud was because of the cheap cop out last minute prophecy I'm gonna be pissed

the actors in the series are really good though, Paddy deserves an Emmy holy fuc

Paddy, you will always be famous :weeps:

past episode was so touching and beautiful

I love this show so much already. 

definitely not a streaming type of show. It’s meant to feel like a weekly event.

3 hours ago, SpankGangsta said:

if the only reason my queen Alicent continue the feud was because of the cheap cop out last minute prophecy I'm gonna be pissed

the actors in the series are really good though, Paddy deserves an Emmy holy fuc

it's not. It's the second time that Viserys tells her about a dream and a prince being king. The first one was in the third episode.

12 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Fex70igWIAAJpID.jpg

Daeron not even being there:dies:

Just watched E09. You will **** yourselves, I kid you not. This one is the best of all GoT. :jonny4:

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

Just watched E09. You will **** yourselves, I kid you not. This one is the best of all GoT. :jonny4:

:duca: 

From the titles alone, this is the one I've been waiting for!

I want to see Lord Beesbury go FLYING out that window!

Did it leak?

How

2 hours ago, BelfastPaul said:

Did it leak?

1 hour ago, Mariah's Glove said:

How

Press screener

2 hours ago, Miles. said:

:duca: 

From the titles alone, this is the one I've been waiting for!

Hide contents

I want to see Lord Beesbury go FLYING out that window!

Spoiler

Ooh honey… you’re going to see something even better :skull: 

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

:jonny:

1 minute ago, Liafen said:

Press screener

Reveal hidden contents

Ooh honey… you’re going to see something even better :skull: 

Spoiler

Do Alicent and larys…do anything :skull: 

Ive seen people say that but I didn’t know if it was a troll that somehow became a legit rumor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.