Lizzo - 'Special'

Alex

someone already bought vinyl and commented "The first track seemed to be pressed incorrectly."

• "Coldplay" contains portion of "Yellow"and samples from "Sudden Death" by Quelle Chris & Chris Keys
• "I love you b*tch" contains an interpolation of "I Hate U *****" (Joseph Wayne McVey, Mike Dean)
• "Break Up Twice" contains an interpolation of Lauryn Hill's "Doo-W*p (That Thing)" and "Private Number" (William Bell, Booker T. Jones)
• "Everybody's Gay" contains an interpolation of "Give It to Me Baby" (James Johnson)
• "Naked" contains portion of "Summer Madness" by Kool & the Gang

Edited by Nefertiti0

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• QueenofCopyPaste

• mlaredoperez

• smoore95GAGA

smoore95GAGA
23 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Why am I obsessed with I love you *****? :toofunny2:  

Same! Meanwhile everyone’s already acclaiming 2 Be Loved but idk, that one sounds generic to me :michael:

On 7/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

someone already bought vinyl and commented "The first track seemed to be pressed incorrectly."

• "Coldplay" contains portion of "Yellow"and samples from "Sudden Death" by Quelle Chris & Chris Keys
• "I love you b*tch" contains an interpolation of "I Hate U *****" (Joseph Wayne McVey, Mike Dean)
• "Break Up Twice" contains an interpolation of Lauryn Hill's "Doo-W*p (That Thing)" and "Private Number" (William Bell, Booker T. Jones)
• "Everybody's Gay" contains an interpolation of "Give It to Me Baby" (James Johnson)
• "Naked" contains portion of "Summer Madness" by Kool & the Gang

I am waiting for my clear vinyl to be shipped. But I figured it would sample Clocks or Yellow. :duca:

mlaredoperez

New extended "2 Be Loved" snippet

Edited by mlaredoperez
add

8 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

this def aint it. 

These Meghan Trainor ass lyrics

3 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

that's been out since last week, nonetheless I cannot stop replaying!

Lizzoverse – A Special Album Release Event (an exclusive album playback performance featuring Lizzo herself and the Big Grrrls) will be livestreamed globally via the Amazon Music channel this Friday on Twitch at 6pm ET at http://lizzo.lnk.to/lizzoverse

15 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Lizzoverse – A Special Album Release Event (an exclusive album playback performance featuring Lizzo herself and the Big Grrrls) will be livestreamed globally via the Amazon Music channel this Friday on Twitch at 6pm ET at http://lizzo.lnk.to/lizzoverse

I'll be there on Sunday!

• Audacy Listening Party with Lizzo on Friday, 7/15 https://www.audacy.com/lizzolistenparty/listen

• iHeartRadio Album Release Party on Fox Soul YouTube channel (they recorded this last Friday, she performed 5 songs)

•  Lizzo will perform on the Today show's Citi Concert Series on Friday

I'm surprised this hasn't leaked yet, considering it's out in NZ in less than 24 hours

On 7/11/2022 at 3:20 PM, mlaredoperez said:

oh this is the ONE :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I'm surprised this hasn't leaked yet, considering it's out in NZ in less than 24 hours

Same. Specially since "Special" and "If You Love Me" were circulating for months haha.

QueenofCopyPaste

"SPECIAL" the title track really deserves it

I hope its another #1 from her.

smoore95GAGA
2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Who told that man to sing :priceless:

3 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"SPECIAL" the title track really deserves it

I hope its another #1 from her.

it's SO good

Im lost

Ok so is she doing physicals & Vinlys this Friday?? Could she debut at #1??

Also what other promo besides Today Show & the release parties is she doing this next days? 

Zane Lowe is so annoying:ahh: I’m so pumped for this album I know it’s gonna be so good