RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Anyways… Condragulations to Blu for becoming the second worst winner ever tonight

:suburban:

• Haha 14

Blu can at least paint a sick mug. Tia's good at comedy but she's nowhere close to the best at it in the UK let alone across franchises. Just nonsensical. 

• Like 6

She may not have won the battle, but she WILL win the war (as well as gaining a **** ton of new fans!)

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 12

never gonna watch this series ever. :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I feel for Hannah the most in this episode.

The fact she won against Marina but the edit may say otherwise and then she lost to a Queen that dances like a ******ed string bean.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Something that always bothered me about Tia this season is how... stiff and timid she is. She always seemed so out of it yet we were supposed to believe the cliche ~she's in it for the win!!1!~. A friend told me "it's the botox/fillers girl," but it feels like there's something more. Bizarre presence for her sepcifically, boring season over all. There's this ~quality~ about international seasons (expect for the UK) that feels extra, super heavily produced at the fraction of the quality of the US/UK seasons. Like, good for her, but her run didn't feel like a "winner performance/CUNTy"

• Like 2

In Marina's OG Season at least, PPN devoured the lipsync and performed like it's their last performance ever and the Lipsync WIN was so clear :skull:

• Like 1

:bibliahh:the way everything went wrong 

3 biggest winners of this season were:
1. marina - showed what a polished queen she is, ***** definition and great lipsyncer
2. LGD - well rounded, showed more goofy side this time
i love that more fans will see them now, they deserve it
3. Hannah - she really stepped her ***** up, felt like she evolved from tier 1 to 2, like pokemon

biggest "loosers"  
1. Tia - she showed not only that her drag need improvement, she basically went from 0.8 to 1.1, her charisma stayed the same, she's funny but when you get always the same humor is tiring. i am wishing her the best beacuse i love her
2. Gothy - do i really need to say more? her drag is better, but she as a contestant need to loose and i mean loooooossseee, stiff af. i want to be like her and have fun all the time, and taking appreciation from little things all the time, basically a kid that is happy for lollipop
3. choriza - no evolution at all

i know some may say keta but her drag evolved and she was wrongly eliminated 

i cannot was for another vs the world to be a med, this spin off is the worst in franchise i think. i am not surprised that in uk the uk queen wins all the time - bbc is choosing the winner and producers are doing everything for that outcome. 
I can see that Tia now will have a cute segment on bbc / yt / wow - Tea of Coffee? - tea with tati uk edition 

uk vs the world s 3 winner kitty scott claus and she will beat detox, venus deluxe, sara forever and other great contestants.....

cannot wait for down under vs the world and double crowning art symone and karen 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It feels weird that Marina didn't make it to the top 2 but … Hannah really did won their lip sync battle. I was paying attention carefully to Marina and she wasn't doing much tbh. Her moves were not matching the vibes of the song too. Hannah deserved her win 

I'm happy for Tia. I like her and you can tell that Ru really loves her  :chick2: my favorite was Marina tho 

looove Hannah too

• Like 3

I did sense at some point the hate for Tia felt a bit extreme...

Y'all H**S KNEW TIA WAS IN THE TOP 2 DIDN'T Y'ALL ?????

58Q8.gif

I think there needs to be a break on all seasons of the show. It's so over saturated. Take some time off ru. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Hannah won both lip-syncs imo. :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to Tia. NGL, she's got a rough time ahead of her. Apparently Marina will be posting a video with the full unedited lip sync against Hannah which leads me to believe that they want her in another franchise. Jimbo 2.0. LGD did beat Tia but I don't know that her performance all season long is enough to justify her staying. Fingers crossed that we will see LGD and Marina again soon!

I was SHOCKED. I could not believe, it was the worst nightmare one could imagine, we all feared it with the Tia favoritism but to see it play out like that on screen? in real life? I could not believe it, out of all 4 girls...

From what I've gathered, having not seen DRP, Marina kinda got nervous in her OG finale which lost her her crown, it kinda does seem like the same happened here, I'm not sure why she chose Hannah though... the edit wasn't showing the full picture but idk if it was to favor Hannah or to not show Marina flub.

Either way she's for sure going on US All Stars but I fear they won't crown her in a regular All-Stars so soon after Jimbo, and we need more now.

The production's help with Tia's props was beyond obvious but ig if you ask they help so ...

I really thought Hannah would be winning when the top 2 was announced, since she carries herself a bit better... just shocking overall

Loved blu raging over the prize money and randomly saying "it's cum" at some point

I watched the Marina lipsync again and she is literally not it and it does seem like every time she does something they cut away, and Marina does not really flub lip-syncs. I would have liked to see what she did in that first chorus while Hannah was walking around, it does seem rigged.

Ig they wanted a Tia Hannah top 2 and Marina on all stars, I can't think of another reason for all this

is vstheworld lowkey racist? What will it take for a non-Anglo-Saxon to win over a UK queen who did MILD?

• Like 2

Why bother with a lip sync for the crown if you know you're gonna crown the worst lip syncer?

Dang. Only way it coulda been made more of a slap in the face to the viewers is if they used Tias own songs as the lip sync songs and even then all the other girls would outperform her. 

Also, hilarious that Tia was on sibling watchery with monet and she was upset at people posting #teammarina at her and disclosing that on her season she felt like princess diana and now she's getting treated like Camila. She really thought she was gonna have the support for her "glow up"!!!

***** GROW UP and for fuckin real PLEASE.  You can't perform! You're not a star! You're a musical theatre nerd with some higher up BBC exec looking out for you that's probs related to you like thorgy said! 💀💀💀🫨🫨

Edited by Antonini
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Spoiler

Funny how Canada had no problem crowning a non Canadian but apparently the BBC refuse to 

Marina better be Queen number f*cking 1 for global all stars S3

• Like 2

BBC at it as per usual....

10 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Lmfao could you f*cking imagine… 

I predicted this :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.