RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

No international queen is gonna compete next season with them only crowning UK queens at this rate :toofunny2:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

51 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

No international queen is gonna compete next season with them only crowning UK queens at this rate :toofunny2:

I hope the show doesn't get another season

We have Global All Stars coming and they can do a proper UK All Stars if they so wish

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Tia a bottom tier winner. Probably the worst actually. :rip:

8 hours ago, Janet said:

No one is to blame but the bbc producers. Canada vs the world was fairer than this right?

Well... sorta kinda. Silky did better than Rajah in the competition and you can argue Sillky also did better in the final lipsync, but Rajah and Silky beat Victoria and Rita respectively fair and square in the lipsync smackdown for the crown

• Like 4

Tia is getting so much racist hate and death threat on social media. It's so sad and f'd up. I really hate this fandom. 

• Like 4

I really got around to appreciating Hannah this season and would've been okay with her winning. I love her spirit. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Tia is getting so much racist hate and death threat on social media. It's so sad and f'd up. I really hate this fandom. 

What are they saying to her? 

4 hours ago, mindbender said:

I really got around to appreciating Hannah this season and would've been okay with her winning. I love her spirit. 

She deserved to win honestly. She can actually lipsync and doesn't resort to clownery like most campy white queens do, has decent taste and invests in her drag. She carried herself well and was definitely my 1st runner up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I adore Hannah and have done ever since DU2

It's such a shame that she's now lost twice to an extremely unpolished queen :/

• Like 1

I think Tia's win is a disgrace but I don't have any beef with her. My problem is with the judges, the producers, the BBC and everyone involved in making the show

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, KFC said:

I hope the show doesn't get another season

We have Global All Stars coming and they can do a proper UK All Stars if they so wish

Yep. I mean this antic will get tired eventually. At least they should book equally talented queens. From the get go, everyone knew Marina and LGD will be in the Top 4 because both are leagues above the other queens in terms of polishness. Then we have Marina who excels so much in performing. It WOULD obviously look rigged.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 6:58 PM, Dancehall Queen said:

Which queen from S3 can yall see winning the next UKvs?

Ella Vaday

Kitty Scott-Claus

Vanity Milan

Scarlett Harlett

River Medway

Charity Kase

Veronica Green

Victoria Scone

Kitty

she will fit well for BBC

Baga chips but more kid friendly

9 hours ago, PMM said:

Kitty

:rip:

12 hours ago, PMM said:

Kitty

Well I think we know Kitty wont be doing vs Tw right since...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Antonini said:

What are they saying to her? 

They have been calling her the n word and inappropriate racist innuendo comments. And telling her to die. Wtf 🤬 

• Like 1

While Tia's improvement from her original season was very nice to see and her spot in the finale was deserved, we all know who the real winner of the season is.

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Like 3

im ctfuuuu at tia winning, is she the worst winner of all time? anyway glad i stopped watching after godbers blondsus was kicked [2]

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

I hate to see all the hate that Tia has been getting (especially the racist bullshit that has no business happening in the first place). I think that she did a good job during the competition and although I personally would've chosen Marina, she had a good enough track record to warrant being top 2. Idk if there's any truth to her having family or connections to BBC which led to the prize money but if so, seeing Blu get pissed off that she didn't get that was so hilarious that it was worth it. Prize money being involved in the future seasons of DR UK is worth it to me. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry but

8c4ab2613b7055addb07d4b159606a3f954991a7

• Haha 8

sis ask for a refund

When you think some queens managed to get better runway packages together spending way less than that... Yeah sis, ask for a refund :skull:

25K?

If hers is 25K LGD must have costed 100K 

Sis got robbed in broad daylight. 

Yeah Tia's runway package is definitely… something. No cohesion, no focal POV. Just a bunch of standard outfits for a tall, lean person. (Example: that horrid brown pterodactyl look.) Compare her package to Marina's and LGD's. No contest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Yeah Tia's runway package is definitely… something. No cohesion, no focal POV. Just a bunch of standard outfits for a tall, lean person. (Example: that horrid brown pterodactyl look.) Compare her package to Marina's and LGD's. No contest.

I kind of have to wonder if she found out last minute that she was going to be on the show. Tia's ball looks were cohesive enough for me but overall there wasn't much that I would say is "signature" Tia. Her first runway look though is the exception. As for the Pterodactyl look, it was better than her original outfit but how much better can you possibly get short of coming out in a gigantic costume (ala Danny Beard and the Little Shop of Horrors in UK4).

LGD has a good eye for fashion and is a capable designer so even though she probably had several of the looks made, I'm sure she had ideas in mind for them. 

Marina is a sample size and has a lot more to choose from than either of the giants on the season. lol. She also has a good eye for fashion (that one look from the ball not withstanding). 

Tia said that she used the same design team that one of the girls from season 1 used and I think they charged a bit too much to be honest for some of the looks. Anyone care to guess which queen it was? The Vivienne? Blu? Davina?

• Like 1

On 4/1/2024 at 7:55 PM, KFC said:

I adore Hannah and have done ever since DU2

It's such a shame that she's now lost twice to an extremely unpolished queen :/

Hannah might be "polished" but her style is ugly af, all of her looks were a disaster to look at. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.