RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

Tia's roast was fantastic 

Hannah's lipsync was amazing 

Marina is gonna win for sure 

* is there a single viewer who likes Scarlet?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

27 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Me!

• Thumbs Down 1

One deserved challenge win for Tia and everybody's out here talking about how she's BEEN slaying the competition…

Recency bias really got drag race stans in a chokehold :rip:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shark_heather said:

ME

But she's the rightful chop for the latest episode even tho i like her more than TIA

• Thumbs Down 1

Tia has got to be one of the worst lip syncers in the entire franchise. 

• Like 3

I'm not mad that scarlet went home. She was the right choice but I would've liked to see her at least make it to the finale. I'd love it if Marina won but I think they're going to crown Tia. We shall see. It would be smart to crown someone who isn't a UK Queen to set a precedent of not crowning only UK queens. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Liked the #TeamMarina tweet on all 4 of my Twitter accounts, but why don't they have posts on Insta? :huh:

I also noticed they skipped every roast joke about Tia :rip: Something fishy is going on.

Not them pulling another Sethlas with the posts :rip:

-

The way you could tell Ru forced herself to give Scarlet a compliment with that Elvis dress :rip:

• Haha 2

You gotta take out the front runner. That's the name of the game 

Tia's win finally seemed justified for once:rip:  The way they rigged musical win for Tia will remain as a huge stain for the whole franchise!

• Like 1

Is anybody going to the tour? I am considering to buy tickets for the Manchester show

Who would win in a Pearl vs Tia lipsync??

:ryan3:

4 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Who would win in a Pearl vs Tia lipsync??

Pearl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Tia hate is overblown, yes her being in the top for the Rusical was questionable (it should have been Hannah or Scarlet) but her other top placements were deserved imo. So that's three top two's and no bottoms. Her being a contender for the win isn't unfair she slayed this season. She just wasn't quite as entertaining as she was in her original season. Also sure her glow up isn't perfect and her looks are still sometimes too basic but plenty of drag queens have weak spots. Marina can't do comedy really at all but nobody denies her talent or the fact that she's the obvious front runner. Marina should win but if Tia wins I wouldn't be bothered about it, same for LGD. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

The Tia hate is overblown, yes her being in the top for the Rusical was questionable (it should have been Hannah or Scarlet) but her other top placements were deserved imo. So that's three top two's and no bottoms. Her being a contender for the win isn't unfair she slayed this season. She just wasn't quite as entertaining as she was in her original season. Also sure her glow up isn't perfect and her looks are still sometimes too basic but plenty of drag queens have weak spots. Marina can't do comedy really at all but nobody denies her talent or the fact that she's the obvious front runner. Marina should win but if Tia wins I wouldn't be bothered about it, same for LGD. 

I mean, when Marina flopped in comedy she was rightfully critiqued??

Meanwhile, TIA is stiff and awkward on the runway with mediocre looks and all you hear from the judges are praises :rip:

I also think that she deserved the top2 wins for branding, snatch game and roast.. it's just the edit and overselling her basic to excellence glowup storyline that is so forced and biased

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This post alone without indpendent posts for the other queens is so disrespectful :rip:

40 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

I mean, when Marina flopped in comedy she was rightfully critiqued??

Meanwhile, TIA is stiff and awkward on the runway with mediocre looks and all you hear from the judges are praises :rip:

I also think that she deserved the top2 wins for branding, snatch game and roast.. it's just the edit and overselling her basic to excellence glowup storyline that is so forced and biased

Neither times when Marina flopped comedy was she critiqued harshly the judges haven't been very harsh at all this season even Gothy got a lot of nice critiques despite bombing almost everything. I wouldn't say Tia has been overwhelmingly praised for her runways either. She got praised a bit for her runways this week and last week but those runways were good. Michelle said her Kraken runway was a little simple which is true. They are giving her credit for improving which she has but she's not being treated like she's on Marina or LGD's level runwaywise at all. Hannah has also gotten praised for bad/mediocre looks this season but people don't seem as mad about that. The only thing the judges seem to be ignoring completely is Tia's bad makeup. 

I just don't think people would care about this that much if Tia was the fun personality she was on her origional season. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Marina FTW 

• Like 3

On 3/24/2024 at 10:03 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Liked the #TeamMarina tweet on all 4 of my Twitter accounts, but why don't they have posts on Insta? :huh:

I also noticed they skipped every roast joke about Tia :rip: Something fishy is going on.

On 3/24/2024 at 10:14 AM, KFC said:

Tia's tweet is also the only one with it's own post, the others are just replies :deadbanana2:

On 3/24/2024 at 10:30 AM, LIDDOATIN said:

It's very obvious who they're trying to CROWN

International Powerhouses will be reluctant to join after this if it happens.. expect 7th-12th placers from Internation Queens from now on BBC :rip:

yeah this is probably gonna be the last decent VTW season if Tia wins, no one outside of the home country will think they have a shot  :deadbanana2: 

next season the US choices will be like Eliminaysha and Jiggly :rip: 

Edited by Scandalous
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

This post alone without indpendent posts for the other queens is so disrespectful :rip:

And yet Marina is STILL eating her up!

Tia: 5.9k interactions

588 retweets

5.4k likes

Marina: 15.8k interactions

3.6k retweets

12.2k likes

Almost 3x the support and she didn't even get her own tweet:ahh: How embarrassing for Tia and DRUK.

• Haha 7

22 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The way you could tell Ru forced herself to give Scarlet a compliment with that Elvis dress :rip:

Really? The look was amazing and perfectly fit Scarlet's brand of All Things American. Elvis is the symbol of Vegas where people go to get married so it fit perfectly. Scarlet had the best concept tbh, but obviously not the best look. It's a TOOT

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Really? The look was amazing and perfectly fit Scarlet's brand of All Things American. Elvis is the symbol of Vegas where people go to get married so it fit perfectly. Scarlet had the best concept tbh, but obviously not the best look. It's a TOOT

No I liked the dress, but Ru just always seems to dislike her for some reason :rip:

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

No I liked the dress, but Ru just always seems to dislike her for some reason :rip:

Ru hates anyone with Jan energy and she has morphed more and more into Jan with every season she's on :rip:

I watched the Prancing episode again and can someone explain why Choriza was making those stupid faces during the tango? Like everyone knows it's a passionate dance, i was so confused. 

5 hours ago, mindbender said:

I watched the Prancing episode again and can someone explain why Choriza was making those stupid faces during the tango? Like everyone knows it's a passionate dance, i was so confused. 

That's just how she looks. :duck:

• Haha 6

• ATRL Moderator

No #team posts on the DRUK insta this season either because Tia would get eaten alive by Marina :skull: like how transparent can they be

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.