RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

33 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

I’m literally a trans woman, moron.

I said you SOUND just like these gay males who echo the same sentiments. Try reading next time. It shouldn't be that hard for you to empathize with a woman. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

This thread jeeez, the toys being thrown out the prams. :rip: The toxic gays are not ready for Victoria Scone :rip:

I’m really enjoying this season, Icesis is absolutely slaying, I’m surprised she hasn’t won every episode so far. I feel like Silky is being set up to win at the moment which I wouldn’t be mad about. She’s elevated her drag and her character once again this season, I’ve come to really adore her. 

I was sad about Anita, I’ve wanted her on an All Stars for so long but she just kind of got lost in this cast and I have a feeling the Down Under queens will all face a similar fate in future VSTW seasons. They’re fun on their seasons but they are not as polished as the rest of the world sadly. 

5 hours ago, Claymore said:

I hope Vic reaches the finale and makes an EMPOWERING speech on the debilitating trauma of being subjected to word plays such Snatch Game and ''Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent''. This is a crucial step in acknowledging the dangers of men, transwomen and NB people appropriating WOMANHOOD by wearing breast plates, pads, makeup and wigs. I will surely weep and count the days when drag will RIGTHFULLY be done only by cisgender women. I am on the right side of history, are you??

:toofunny2: :bibliahh: this omg 

6 hours ago, Claymore said:

I hope Vic reaches the finale and makes an EMPOWERING speech on the debilitating trauma of being subjected to word plays such Snatch Game and ''Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent''. This is a crucial step in acknowledging the dangers of men, transwomen and NB people appropriating WOMANHOOD by wearing breast plates, pads, makeup and wigs. I will surely weep and count the days when drag will RIGTHFULLY be done only by cisgender women. I am on the right side of history, are you??

The way this is what half this thread wants :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Jukebox said:

This thread jeeez, the toys being thrown out the prams. :rip: The toxic gays are not ready for Victoria Scone :rip:

I’m really enjoying this season, Icesis is absolutely slaying, I’m surprised she hasn’t won every episode so far. I feel like Silky is being set up to win at the moment which I wouldn’t be mad about. She’s elevated her drag and her character once again this season, I’ve come to really adore her. 

I was sad about Anita, I’ve wanted her on an All Stars for so long but she just kind of got lost in this cast and I have a feeling the Down Under queens will all face a similar fate in future VSTW seasons. They’re fun on their seasons but they are not as polished as the rest of the world sadly. 

I think only Art Simone, Hannah Conda, Yuri Guaii and maybe Elektra Shock will do well or at least do better than Anita. 

14 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I think only Art Simone, Hannah Conda, Yuri Guaii and maybe Elektra Shock will do well or at least do better than Anita. 

I think Art Simone, Hannah Conda, Yuri, Elektra AND Kween Kong could hold their own in an international season. Anita has the chops, I just don't know what happened. There was no hope for her after she flopped snatch game, I'm still so confused by her choices here.

Edited by CroNich

17 hours ago, Claymore said:

oop.

Are Anita's facial expressions caused by something in particular or is she really that... expressive ?

I think Anita went in a little too happy/ glass half full if that makes sense and that is what caused her to flop as much as she did compared to her original season. Add in the entire mess that was her season she probably felt like she had to truly represent Down Under and take it out of the negative light it was under. 

51 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Are Anita's facial expressions caused by something in particular or is she really that... expressive ?

Just very expressive lol

17 hours ago, Claymore said:

I know you’re trolling here but if you look at the replies of Victoria’s breast plate tweet it’s literally filled with dozens of this sentiment :rip:

I hate to be so reductionist but the replies agreeing are majority young amorphously queer white women who feel entitled to be at the centre of the conversation when it has very little to do with them. 

There’s a lot of “I feel uncomfy with making fun of womyn’s bodies ?” from 16 year olds whose only interaction with drag culture has been through drag race. I don’t think they realise how TERFy that comes across. Sure, for some queens, drag is a love letter to women. However, a lot of queens also do drag for their own gender affirmation. Trans or GNC queens can put on a wig and breast plate for their own gender euphoria - not because they want to celebrate Victoria being a cis woman. 

Like, imagine how myopic it would sound if people praised Victoria’s Fabio look as a “love letter to men” :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

The way Kendall would have gone home this episode if wasn’t already home :rip: 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Well at least she didn't go into debt preparing the season

20 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Have you ever watched a drag race runway before lol? the point is to elevate and interpret the prompt, and her look is lingerie (a corset, stockings, & a house robe is about as basic of a lingerie look as you can get) & reads as such and was elevated beyond the bra and panty half the girls wore

Glad you agree, thank you

27 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I actually love this concept a lot (love Kill Bill) but for some reason everything Kendall does ends up falling flat/watered down :rip: 

Bless her soul, she seems very sweet but something about her drag is just dry and lifeless.

57 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I know you’re trolling here but if you look at the replies of Victoria’s breast plate tweet it’s literally filled with dozens of this sentiment :rip:

I hate to be so reductionist but the replies agreeing are majority young amorphously queer white women who feel entitled to be at the centre of the conversation when it has very little to do with them. 

There’s a lot of “I feel uncomfy with making fun of womyn’s bodies ?” from 16 year olds whose only interaction with drag culture has been through drag race. I don’t think they realise how TERFy that comes across. Sure, for some queens, drag is a love letter to women. However, a lot of queens also do drag for their own gender affirmation. Trans or GNC queens can put on a wig and breast plate for their own gender euphoria - not because they want to celebrate Victoria being a cis woman. 

Like, imagine how myopic it would sound if people praised Victoria’s Fabio look as a “love letter to men” :rip: 

Damn, she really said that out loud, huh? The gross entitlement :biblio: I agree, it's starting to feel highly TERFy and it's giving J.K Rowling making small comments here and there before going full on dickhead.

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

The Victoria K. Rowling jumped out... someone send her ass back to England ASAP :emofish:

40 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

Icesis was robbed :giraffe:

They're setting Silky or Rajah to win no matter what happens in this competition, it's so obvious they won't crown the most deserving Queen (Icesis) because they don't want to be UKvTW Part II, and they don't know how to judge.. I blame the girl who got rightfully STOMPED by the Legendary Ms. Yvie GODDLY, tbh.. who is funding this off-brand spin off :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, khalyan said:

Not her taking my favorite film and turning it basic like this :gaycat7: She could have at least tried to recreate The Bride's actual gown.

yikes... they better not ever cast a bio queen on a drag race season ever again! :gaycattel: 

So if breastplates and over the top feminine image of drag queens are related to misognyny, can we say Victoria's over hairy legs and unrealistic muscular body image as a Drag King was misandristic? :gaycat4:

8 minutes ago, Afferty said:

So if breastplates and over the top feminine image of drag queens are related to misognyny, can we say Victoria's over hairy legs and unrealistic muscular body image as a Drag King was misandristic? :gaycat4:

yes we can 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

yikes... they better not ever cast a bio queen on a drag race season ever again! :gaycattel: 

Over all this nothing? :bibliahh:

wow ATRL lately has really been proving how misogynistic cis gay men are STILL. While I agree her comment about the breastplates was unnecessary, the amount of hate she is receiving especially here over a mere two comments is really telling of how gay men see queer women. Y'all disgust me tbh...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.